collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Brisbane pony meet up?  (Read 2667 times)

Offline bagheera86

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Brisbane pony meet up?
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2012, 05:31:20 AM »
I would love to do a meet up! I need to improve my social skills too.

I'm only in Manly so it'd be pretty fun! We may need more people though :P

Post Merge: November 24, 2012, 08:12:30 PM

Tbh it'd kinda be weird though. I'd probably be the youngest at 20. x)
I'm 26 so don't worry xD and I'm in Tingalpa!

Holy cow you live 5 minutes from me O_o

It's a small world aaaaafter all!
I'm a brissie! Me! ME! I'm in alderley. I work wierd hours though... so maybe organise something then I might get there?! We'll see. Oh, and I'm only 23.. so not old yet...

If you don't work on the weekends we could arrange a weekend meetup at south bank or something!

Btw, your siggy is familiar. Did you have a My Little Pony ad on the gumtree not so long ago? :P

Southbank sounds good! I usually have fridays and saturdays off, there's a cute little tea shop in the queens street mall if you wanna go, or there's a paint your own plaster thing in Belmont, they have a pony there to paint!

Usually.

Oh that sounds great! Tea shop.. I don't think I've been there but sounds like a plan :) Now we need a time, date and a list of people who are going :)

Well I'm happy to wait a while, is Friday good for most people?

Offline Spike

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2012, 05:56:54 AM »

I'm a brissie! Me! ME! I'm in alderley. I work wierd hours though... so maybe organise something then I might get there?! We'll see. Oh, and I'm only 23.. so not old yet...

If you don't work on the weekends we could arrange a weekend meetup at south bank or something!

Btw, your siggy is familiar. Did you have a My Little Pony ad on the gumtree not so long ago? :P

Southbank sounds good! I usually have fridays and saturdays off, there's a cute little tea shop in the queens street mall if you wanna go, or there's a paint your own plaster thing in Belmont, they have a pony there to paint!

Usually.

Oh that sounds great! Tea shop.. I don't think I've been there but sounds like a plan :) Now we need a time, date and a list of people who are going :)

Friday should be good for me. Not this Friday though, but next Friday I'll have my pay and I'll be able to come :) Maybe I could get a lift there since I have no idea where the tea shop is. :p

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2012, 06:24:02 AM »

Usually.

Friday should be good for me. Not this Friday though, but next Friday I'll have my pay and I'll be able to come :) Maybe I could get a lift there since I have no idea where the tea shop is. :p

It's illegal for me to drive lol! It's in the queens street mall, we can just catch the bus there!

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2012, 01:46:02 PM »
Yes, that ad is me, lol! I'll have to see, my roster comes out sometime this week I hope (it's the xmas roster so god knows when they'll finish it!) but I'll see what I can do... I'd love some brissie pony friends!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Spike

• Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2012, 01:57:30 PM »

Usually.

It's illegal for me to drive lol! It's in the queens street mall, we can just catch the bus there!

Lol bus sounds good then :p

Post Merge: November 25, 2012, 01:58:08 PM

Yes, that ad is me, lol! I'll have to see, my roster comes out sometime this week I hope (it's the xmas roster so god knows when they'll finish it!) but I'll see what I can do... I'd love some brissie pony friends!

LOL!

Call up a sicky! Kidding. :p

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2012, 09:43:26 AM »
bump?

Offline Spike

• Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2012, 09:58:40 AM »
Yessss a bump!

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2012, 06:55:31 PM »
Maybe I'm creeping everyone out >__>;

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2012, 01:32:11 AM »
so was everyone thinking this friday, or am I confusing it lol? I've got this friday off, what's the name of the tea shop, and shall we all bring our fave pony?

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2012, 01:38:27 AM »
so was everyone thinking this friday, or am I confusing it lol? I've got this friday off, what's the name of the tea shop, and shall we all bring our fave pony?

This friday sounds fab! And yes bring a favourite pony! Annnnnnnnnnd I'm not sure what it's called haha. Its in a little avenue, I think it's called the tea center, they have two stores. One that sells just merch, and the other that sells and serves tea! We could meet in the Queen street mall and I could so the way? Haha.

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2012, 01:45:29 AM »

This friday sounds fab! And yes bring a favourite pony! Annnnnnnnnnd I'm not sure what it's called haha. Its in a little avenue, I think it's called the tea center, they have two stores. One that sells just merch, and the other that sells and serves tea! We could meet in the Queen street mall and I could so the way? Haha.

Now just waiting on Spike! Then decide on a location to meet =D

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2012, 01:53:24 AM »

If that doesn't suit everyone, we can always paint our own plaster ponies at the plaster fun house. They serve drinks as well! But there's more to do in the city lol.

Offline Spike

• Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2012, 02:47:34 AM »

I get paid this Friday, but I think I'll have trouble finding the tea shop so is there a way we can meet at say.. Down the elevator to Mr Toys in Queen Street? I'm not too familiar with Queen Street but do know where Mr Toys is...

We just need a time. I'll probably be walking across the bridge at south bank. What should we also bring? Our favorite pony? What do we say to each other? Lol I have never been to a pony meet up so I don't know what to expect :p

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2012, 01:10:57 PM »
We can meet at the toy store! We can do look at the ponies too if you like! Haha, I can you show both where the tea place is. It ain't far from the toy place, is 11am good for you guys?

Offline Spike

• Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2012, 06:59:15 PM »
We can meet at the toy store! We can do look at the ponies too if you like! Haha, I can you show both where the tea place is. It ain't far from the toy place, is 11am good for you guys?

11am.. Friday.. Sounds good :P Might buy another Lanard fakie lol

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal