collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Brisbane pony meet up?  (Read 2523 times)

Offline Henpatch

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Brisbane pony meet up?
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2012, 03:04:18 PM »
You have a great pony meet! Sorry I can't be there too!
RAIN...what is that?? We live ("as the crow flies" about 80ks from Brisbane and it is SOOOooooo dry
we have had no rain and fires on Mt. FLinders which I can see from my house!!

Still....have a great morning.....thinking of you!    :lovey:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my lovely Jumble pony

Offline bagheera86

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2012, 03:08:02 PM »
RAIN...what is that?? We live ("as the crow flies" about 80ks from Brisbane and it is SOOOooooo dry

/packs henpatch into her handbag

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2012, 03:17:23 PM »

/packs henpatch into her handbag

Wow, are those fires that far away?? There must be surely some closer, because I had smoke smell all in the house yesterday when we got home from work. And yeah, it's raining here too... so much for hubby's "it's gonna be so hot today, if you put washing on early it'll be dry by 10!" Yeah maybe in the dryer, lol - I've already done a frantic washing line run to get clothes under once today!

I don't have anything nearly as rare as an Ice Crystal in my collection, but of the ponies that are out of storage at the moment, I have G4 Rainbow Flash, so I thought she could tag along and be Henpatch, and I'll bring Star Swirl as Spike, cos honestly I have no earthly idea where my spike is hiding..!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Henpatch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2012, 03:24:15 PM »
Thanks TC......I will be there in
Spirit"!!

I am not sure how close to you the fires are/were....but there were some near Bribie Island, these west of Brisbane.....wind drifts the smoke everywhere......

Have a great day! (glad you have a drier!!)    :good:

Offline Spike

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2012, 04:50:31 PM »
Have fun guys! Dogs needle is at 11:30 so I can't make it either way. We will have another one though and we'll make sure everyone can go!

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2012, 11:28:31 PM »
lol I was a bit late to the party on this one, but I was at work today in any case. But maybe next time I could come along if I can get over my shyness.  :blush:
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2012, 11:47:31 PM »
lol I was a bit late to the party on this one, but I was at work today in any case. But maybe next time I could come along if I can get over my shyness.  :blush:

We'll give you a boost!

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2012, 01:19:37 AM »
Back home finally, and here's the pony group shot (Flutterbutter for Bagheera and Shaggy for me, the g4's for Henpatch and spike, who couldn't make it!)

Was great to meet a fellow pony lover, and we talked ponies and tried the tea shop's 'Pina Colada'...

wasn't the nicest tea, but we made up for it with scones, cream and good conversation!

A great time was had by pony mummies and ponies alike!

Offline Spike

• Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2012, 01:46:26 AM »
Back home finally, and here's the pony group shot (Flutterbutter for Bagheera and Shaggy for me, the g4's for Henpatch and spike, who couldn't make it!)

Was great to meet a fellow pony lover, and we talked ponies and tried the tea shop's 'Pina Colada'...

wasn't the nicest tea, but we made up for it with scones, cream and good conversation!

I was going to ask how it went, but it seems it went amazing! Next time we should have a pony meet on the weekend or holiday. That way we'll all be able to come! Who likes that idea? Oh also.. Yay for Star Swirl! :P

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2012, 04:03:34 AM »

I was going to ask how it went, but it seems it went amazing! Next time we should have a pony meet on the weekend or holiday. That way we'll all be able to come! Who likes that idea? Oh also.. Yay for Star Swirl! :P

The weekend sounds good! And yes I agree, that tea wasn't the best, should have stuck with english breakfast! D'oh. My bad! But the price was good and it kept me warm haha!

I'm totally up for another pony meet you guys since today went so well, also, I can't belive a phone can take such a good picture! Especially with my fat hands in it xD!

Offline Henpatch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2012, 01:20:32 PM »
Thanks for the photo and your meeting. Glad you had a nice time. (Apart from the tea!)

Certainly do another meet.....make the date further down the track so people can organize themselves (ME) to be free on the day!??

Thanks for the pony in place of me!   :awake: 

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2012, 01:55:24 AM »
Thanks for the photo and your meeting. Glad you had a nice time. (Apart from the tea!)

Certainly do another meet.....make the date further down the track so people can organize themselves (ME) to be free on the day!??

Yeah, we should have known better than to drink poor pina colada! There will definitely be a next time - and it'll be organised further ahead... and hopefully we'll find a day everyone can come, maybe a public holiday or a weekend or something! We need to meet more pony peeps IRL lol! Maybe we should invite some TP'ers as well, make it a nice sized group or something? excited already, lol. And looking forward to having the real Henpatch and Spike to hang out with!

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2012, 01:57:19 AM »

Yeah, we should have known better than to drink poor pina colada! There will definitely be a next time - and it'll be organised further ahead... and hopefully we'll find a day everyone can come, maybe a public holiday or a weekend or something! We need to meet more pony peeps IRL lol! Maybe we should invite some TP'ers as well, make it a nice sized group or something? excited already, lol. And looking forward to having the real Henpatch and Spike to hang out with!

Yes, maybe after new years? I'm not availible for saturday and sunday's because I look after my nan, but if I can get enough notice I can probably skip out on saturdays.

Offline Spike

• Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2012, 04:14:24 AM »

Yes, maybe after new years? I'm not availible for saturday and sunday's because I look after my nan, but if I can get enough notice I can probably skip out on saturdays.

Sounds good to me! *runs away because puppy just fell asleep on my foot that feels like it has pins and needles now can't move it ugh!*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal