collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Pullips made me do it!  (Read 29322 times)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
Re: The Pullips made me do it!
« Reply #285 on: March 15, 2013, 08:03:11 AM »
*giggles* Stop your prodding M!ndy that tickles!  :P I actually like that obitsu, but it can be a pain.

Oh my garsh though luna looks FANTASTIC! I know you said it's all you have on hand but ahh I think it looks stunning! It gives her so much more of a real punk vibe, I love it!  :lovey:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 15, 2013, 12:47:45 PM »
Wow, your Luna is simply beautiful M!ndy! And so freaking cute holding the matching Unicorno :biggrin:

Cassy, I haven't yet!  -_-  -_-  -_- I've had big dentist and vet bills that took all my Pullip savings!  :cry: And then I maaaay have bought Tiphona's stock outfit from someone here before I've even bought my girl who'll wear it, I could not resist, it was my grail stock  :biggrin: Damn those grails, right?!  :P I can't wait to see photos of your new Eos, sooo awesome that you got her! :lovey:

Rhini I totally feel you on the dolly ban... Nrrrgh want dollehs, can't has dollehs...

I really need to pm you guys to chat, I've been busy and kinda depressed about things, so mostly just wasting time looking at doll pics when I'm on the internets, basically total fail on my part. Bad friend! :doh:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #287 on: March 15, 2013, 01:08:13 PM »
I love her in pink!

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #288 on: March 15, 2013, 06:30:09 PM »
I have a few super wobbly obitsu's too Rhini! Drives me nuts- I think my main problem is my wigs are way too heavy but I just love them!

M!ndy!!!!!! Your Luna is so gorgeous! I love her with the blue eyes. LOVE! And her pink wig suits her so much better (perfect match for her skirt!) - she looks incredible! :hearts: I love her little booties too. I still want a pair for myself :lol:

Zombelina - that totally sucks! But at least they are waiting for you and there is no chance they will sell out :) Which is the biggest worry of any pullip lover out there! We are here any time you want to chat but you are so not a bad friend ^.^ Look at dolly pics on the internet is far more interesting and fun than anything i have to say anyway :lol: :hug:

Ok just took some really crappy photos but I can't be bothered taking some better ones :lol:

Eos - talk about a floppy obitsu but I just love her so much :inlove:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Unnamed custom pullip - I can't think of a name for her but she is just so gorgeous!!!

Other unnamed custom pullip - yeah i am just really really bad with names  :help: oh and i accidentally broke her wrist so now she can't move it! Had to be Marianne too - i have no idea how I will colour match her to an obitsu since she is so pale!

« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 08:41:19 PM by CasseminaPie »
Come visit my blog!

Offline M!ndy

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 16, 2013, 08:13:19 AM »
Thanks for the compliments on Luna guys :hug:
I may not actually be able to un-see her as a pink haired, blue eyed rocker after all the bonding I've done with her as she is :blush:

Oh Cass! Eos is divine!  :faint: And those customs  :dropjaw: Are they by you? They're gorgeous and so unique.
I'm yet to name any of my girls anything other than the names they came with.

I totally hear you guys on the floppy obitsus (Rhini I don't blame you for wanting to keep that one - I'm thinking I'm just as addicted to obitsu bods as I am Pullips  >_< and I shan't stop prodding.. Tickles for life! Ok. I'll stop...).
Occasionally though, I find that the floppy bods help for more natural posing.

Ha ha Zomebelina, Pullip grails will surely murder my wallet once and for all.. and probably take my boyfriend's with it :lookround:
:fox:

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #290 on: March 16, 2013, 07:15:01 PM »
My custom pullips are by ~ Akai Arashi ~ on flickr :) I have absolutely no talent with drawing/painting or anything of the sort!

I love custom pullips and ONE DAY I will own a Poison Girl custom - preferably a nahh-ato!
Come visit my blog!

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 18, 2013, 08:57:20 AM »
Awww don't worry Zombielina :hug: :heart: I am notoriously bad at replying to begin with, and with all the poo that's been going on this month I've barely had the energy to even turn my computer on when I get home. I just want to sit and stare and let my brain un-fry itself XD You're a wonderful friend, no worries :hug: Huge congrats on Tiphona's stock! From Toffeeca right? I might buy the nude Tiphona whose stock you have, depends on money.

Those customs are GORG Cassy! I love their outfits and that pose on the pink lady is SASSY! You always do such a good job. And Eos...shes just breathtaking  ^.^ I might need her now too >_> I like the obitsu on her too, I'm very picky about who I obitsu. When I was taking pictures of Papin she would honestly just flop over in the weirdest of ways XD It made her look like her spine was broken half the time!

I re-name surprisingly many of my pullips, especially if they've had any kind of custom mods. Some of the names aren't really names anyways, more like titles. Like "Roman Holiday princess Ann" XD No way is she gonna be stuck with that!

I looove my Poison Girl custom Noa soooo much! It's definitely worth the price and trying to get on the wait list, she's just so beautiful. She just does such a wonderful job, you seriously would think it's factory done.

*throws a fakie at m!ndy* :P

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: March 22, 2013, 08:17:31 AM »
Yaay FINALLY I was able to afford to buy new dolls! Nanette and Luna are on their way after such a long wait, so excited!!  :biggrin:

Offline M!ndy

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 22, 2013, 08:39:23 AM »
Yay Rhini!! :yippee: If you weren't already aware, you will LOVE Luna. It's a fact.

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: March 22, 2013, 08:49:59 AM »
Oh I'm sure I will :lol: I have a big unicorno plush of the one on her shirt, it's gonna be so fun to take pictures of them together!

Offline M!ndy

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: March 22, 2013, 08:59:28 AM »
Oooh I've been tempted by the 20cm Stellina for a while now. I can't wait to see how you use the one you have with her!

I've actually recently bought my Luna the mini plushies of Donutella and Dolce because as cute as the Donutella that comes with her is, it doesn't seem as well made as it could be.. Plus one of my little Dals has stolen it :P

Nanette is also a lovely girl so congrats on her too!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: March 27, 2013, 04:46:54 PM »
Zombelina - that totally sucks! But at least they are waiting for you and there is no chance they will sell out :) Which is the biggest worry of any pullip lover out there! We are here any time you want to chat but you are so not a bad friend ^.^ Look at dolly pics on the internet is far more interesting and fun than anything i have to say anyway :lol: :hug:

SO not true CassyPie! :tackleglomp: I really need to just pull myself together, lol! :blush: But I've been doing a ton of spring cleaning and listing comics and other stuff on ebay, so my Pullip fund is slowly refilling and Bloody Red Hood is within my reach! :lovey: I'm REALLY lucky to have a dolly collector mom who doesn't mind being my layaway program, it really takes the stress off (especially since BRH is always at the top of the pullipstyle bestseller list, meep!) Although there is the chance she'll want to keep her for her collection since I've gotten her kinda Pullip-addicted too XD

Awww don't worry Zombielina :hug: :heart: I am notoriously bad at replying to begin with, and with all the poo that's been going on this month I've barely had the energy to even turn my computer on when I get home. I just want to sit and stare and let my brain un-fry itself XD You're a wonderful friend, no worries :hug: Huge congrats on Tiphona's stock! From Toffeeca right? I might buy the nude Tiphona whose stock you have, depends on money.

*squishes Rhini* :tackleglomp: What is it with March being a Month of Poo, ugh! >_< I hope things have been going better for you lately! And YAY for your new dollies! I haven't seen very many owner pics of Nanette, she is such a beautiful girl :inlove:

Yup, I bought Tiphona's stock from Toffeeca! It came super fast and is BEYOND gorg :hearts: I'm hoping it'll fit my future Marianne... well, the hips will be fine, obvs, but the type 3 bod may be a little busty for it :lol: But I'm sure she's going to claim it even if it doesn't close perfectly in the back!  :biggrin:

Ha ha Zomebelina, Pullip grails will surely murder my wallet once and for all.. and probably take my boyfriend's with it :lookround:

Hehee! We're all so doomed! :faint:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline M!ndy

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 04, 2013, 07:59:36 AM »
Zombelina  :tackleglomp: Speaking of doomed..

So I finally caved and bought Pere after repetitively telling myself that I really didn't need her (or any new girls for that matter) :blush: She arrived yesterday and I don't regret my decision at all!... and that's with her still trapped in box! I'll release her when I have a new body for her :P

Anyway I just wanted to share with people who already know how dreamy Miss Pere is  :green:

I really have to stop falling in love with Pullips - they've overtaken my beloved Dals in number! Poor girls and their lack of eyelids -_-

Hope everyone is having a better time lately  :heart:

PS. I may or may not have added a select few Taeyang and Isul to my Pullip obsession  :lookround:
Doomed is definitely the correct term. Yep. Definitely doomed.

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 04, 2013, 08:24:30 AM »
I LOVE Pere.   Take her out and take pictures please! 

I'm going to customize my Peter Pan. I just bought her a new wig, but she's still just too plain with her basic makeup. Hopefully I'll be able to do it today, but I have 3 faceups in line first. :)

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 04, 2013, 09:09:39 AM »
DOOOOMMMMEDD *sings the doom song* Doom Dooom doom! (reference,anyone? eh?)

I looove pere! It was so hard to split her with Cassy, she really is beautiful. :lovey: Maybe some day. Unfortunately she's low on the priority list right now. I'm putting myself on a ban until my birthday in May. I need to pay off some bills and start saving for the pony fair! my next girl will be Nostalgic Merl  ^.^

I saw on the Pullip official page that some of the monster night line has been released! They're a little different from the prototypes we saw at matsuya, but I still think they look awesome! I NEED that pullip like yesterday!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal