collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Pullips made me do it!  (Read 29125 times)

Offline M!ndy

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: The Pullips made me do it!
« Reply #315 on: April 21, 2013, 09:58:33 AM »
Ooooh Zombelina! Bryony is simply gorgeous :faint:
You've remixed Henri and Merl stock pieces perfectly! Henri's stock just happens to be one of my faves though.. so that may be ever so slightly bias of me but still - lovely!  :heart:

:fox:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 21, 2013, 01:43:04 PM »
Thank you M!ndy! :hug: Bryony and I are super flattered :biggrin: :heart: I'm so happy with how she looks. I think I want to find/make a ruffly white cotton petticoat to help the skirts keep their shape. Perhaps another project for me to propose to my seamstress mother... :D

Henri's stock is just so lovely isn't it? I like Leroy and Charlemagne's too--the whole series is just gorgeous.
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline M!ndy

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 22, 2013, 09:59:06 AM »
:nod: The complete Dollte-Porte series is to die for! Henri (and her stock) is for sure the stand out though :inlove: Oooh you should definitely get hold of a pretty ruffled petticoat!

I want to see picspams of everyone's newest dollies pls! :D

Also kind of bumping this because I want to see some new Pullip spam too! I'd mini spam with my two newest girls (Pere and Melissa!) but I just don't love stock bods so until their obitsus arrive, I really can't get excited about photographing them :huh: I did try.. but that paired with my less than reliable camera makes for a cranky Mindy! :P

elonni

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #318 on: April 22, 2013, 11:45:51 AM »
Ok, it happened. I ordered Elisabeth and the Lunatic Queen. I tried to resist but... it was futile. :biggrin: Pullips will be part of my life now.

I am so excited, though, I can't wait for them to arrive!

Offline M!ndy

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 22, 2013, 07:11:13 PM »
Congrats elonni! :yippee: Two lovely choices!

I somehow managed to resist Pullips for years... but unless you have will power of steel, resistance is totally futile  :haha:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 25, 2013, 11:02:44 PM »
Resistance is sooooo freaking futile  :biggrin: Big congrats elonni!

The releases for July have been revealed on facebook! Here. The Cinderella series is for real *dies of joy* There's also a video for it here! (Plus vids for the Monster Night series, Rococo Peacock, the famous works of art dolls, and the 2nd steampunk series)

So Cinderella in rags, Stepsister Byul and Fairy Godfather (d'aww) Isul are first out... I do really hope that the ballgown Cinderella, the Prince and Stepsister Dal will be for August, because I don't want to wait! Although hang on, maybe I do, because more time to save money XD I have so much need for that pair of stepsisters I just CANNOT EVEN. They're PERFECT :heart: I'll pick the Dal if I can only afford one, because Dal, but I even love the Byul.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Cinderella's stepsisters by TrueFan, on Flickr

*copious drooling*  :freak:

Offline beajjai033

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • "It will all be worth it in the end."
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 26, 2013, 02:00:47 AM »
Resistance is sooooo freaking futile  :biggrin: Big congrats elonni!

The releases for July have been revealed on facebook! Here. The Cinderella series is for real *dies of joy* There's also a video for it here! (Plus vids for the Monster Night series, Rococo Peacock, the famous works of art dolls, and the 2nd steampunk series)

So Cinderella in rags, Stepsister Byul and Fairy Godfather (d'aww) Isul are first out... I do really hope that the ballgown Cinderella, the Prince and Stepsister Dal will be for August, because I don't want to wait! Although hang on, maybe I do, because more time to save money XD I have so much need for that pair of stepsisters I just CANNOT EVEN. They're PERFECT :heart: I'll pick the Dal if I can only afford one, because Dal, but I even love the Byul.

*copious drooling*  :freak:

:lol: I feel your excitement! If only we can have 'em all! :frolic:

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 26, 2013, 06:13:30 AM »
DAT BYUL. I think I know what i want for my birthday!
I have been neglecting my girls lately ;.; I've been all about bjd's a such. Maybe I can dedicate some love to them this weekend.

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #323 on: May 15, 2013, 06:33:30 AM »
Just a quick note to say BLACKBERRY YEOLUME!!!! She is so adorable...makes me glad I didn't get the sig version :D neeeeed
Come visit my blog!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 15, 2013, 06:53:12 AM »
Just a quick note to say BLACKBERRY YEOLUME!!!! She is so adorable...makes me glad I didn't get the sig version :D neeeeed
OMG I KNNNOWWW!! she's so precious *swoon* @3@

Offline M!ndy

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 16, 2013, 10:12:04 AM »
*gasp* Blackberry Yeolume is just too cute! That massive pink bow and her outfit!!

I have her original release (re-chipped and re-boddied :P) and I just love her! I'll definitely think about getting Blackberry too though  ;)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 20, 2013, 09:30:56 AM »
Sooo interesting update. I got a half price Lunatic queen from ebay, all accessories still MIB, and she arrived like this :(

They had just thrown her in her box without securing her down, so her crown rubbed all over her face and left little marks. The GOOD news is the seller was really sorry and completely refunded me!  :shocked: So I essentially got her free! The marks should come off with magic earaser  ^.^

I re-dressed her in this set which  I also sangged cheap off ebay, and it looks darling on her! As soon as I clean up her face i'll get some pics.

elonni

« Reply #327 on: May 20, 2013, 12:01:50 PM »
Those marks should probably come off, it's great that the seller refunded you though, since it was basically her fault for not packaging her well. I have the same outfit set, though I haven't put it on anyone yet.

And yeah, ever since I last posted in this thread, my collection grew. :) I got two dolls from two very nice Arena members (an Angry Dal and a pink-haired Alice du Jardin) and a nude Luna who was being sold at Pullip Doll Dreams with a big discount because she had a small problem with her hand (which has been fine so far). I also couldn't resist getting a Taeyang dressed as Edward Scissorhands from Ebay (it's one my favorite movies).

Aaargh, I've become a Pullipaholic! :)

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 20, 2013, 01:16:18 PM »
Try as I might, I can not resist the Pullips! I'm searching for my first Pullip now. I have a Dal (Dalcomi) and a Buyl (Tiger Lily) and they need a big sister to keep them in line! I really like this one:
http://pullipstyle.com/pullipstyle/product_info.php?cPath=21_83&products_id=863

Does anyone have her?
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 20, 2013, 01:39:04 PM »
Rhini, that's both super frustrating and super awesome XD I do not understand sellers who ship so carelessly! What even :doh: But at least they refunded you, that's fantastic  :biggrin: I hope all the marks come off!

elonni, heh, Pullipaholic  ^.^ But it's like renee_chan says, the little brats are just irresistible, it's all their fault :lol: And we're all doomed alongside you guys, so it's okay :D

I've almost enough saved to buy my next girl--Marianne :lovey: So excited!

AND I'm going to get my first Dals for my birthday, which is practically even MORE exciting! I've been wanting Hanaayame and Charlotte, and my mom ordered them both when they were on pullipstyle for $68 each (Charlotte's still there if anyone wants her too XD). I got a brief peek at them when she got the package (oh god they're gorgeous) but now I have to waaaait come oooon birthday...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal