collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The MLP Enterplay FiM Trading Card Trading Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 77372 times)

Offline tiggerkitn25

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+186)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The MLP Enterplay FiM Trading Card Trading Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #450 on: June 23, 2013, 04:53:47 PM »
I'm still looking for ONE Series 1 card:

Foils needed:
F5. Rainbow Dash EoH Loyalty

My trade list is here:  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,314485.msg499885.html#msg499885
I'll gladly SELL you any Series 1 cards, just send me a list of what you want and we'll work out a price.

There is also a link to my Series 2 trade list in that post if you're more interested in those.  =)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 04:48:39 PM by tiggerkitn25 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #451 on: June 23, 2013, 09:16:32 PM »
I'm still looking for two Series 1 cards:

Foils needed:
F5. Rainbow Dash EoH Loyalty
F16. Applejack

My trade list is here:  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,314485.msg499885.html#msg499885
I'll gladly SELL you any Series 1 cards, just send me a list of what you want and we'll work out a price.

There is also a link to my Series 2 trade list in that post if you're more interested in those.  =)

Pm'd you about a possible trade!

On another note, does anyone have a certain should-be easy to find card elude them FOREVER!? I have been looking for S2 common Minuette either in the wild (pack :lol:) or to trade for and she is never available either way for me!

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

DerbyGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #452 on: June 25, 2013, 01:13:25 PM »

On another note, does anyone have a certain should-be easy to find card elude them FOREVER!? I have been looking for S2 common Minuette either in the wild (pack :lol:) or to trade for and she is never available either way for me!

For me, that's Filter Pony and Crackle. So many packs bought and cards traded, neither to be seen. xD

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #453 on: June 25, 2013, 04:21:20 PM »

For me, that's Filter Pony and Crackle. So many packs bought and cards traded, neither to be seen. xD

Filter pony?  I have an extra Crackle I believe if you are interested.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: June 26, 2013, 05:34:14 PM »
So, what is the best way to sell the series one Rainbow Dash promo? I don't want to trade (since I don't collect promos), and I have no experience with Ebay. $250 is the mid-point of the price check I asked for last week. Anyone interested?

StealthClaw

« Reply #455 on: June 27, 2013, 09:11:01 PM »
Hurrah! My RBD promo from the enterplay sale came in, anyone want to trade for a Rarity promo?

Also updated my trade list on page 1!
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,314485.msg499885.html#msg502031
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 09:16:13 PM by StealthClaw »

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 30, 2013, 07:36:01 PM »
I'm offering my S1 Pinkie, Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy and S2 Pinkie Promo in exchange for Rarity :) Not sure if that's possible, but thought I would throw it out there. 5 Promos in exchange for Rarity! PM me if you're interested :) I'm also selling.
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 30, 2013, 11:00:53 PM »
I'm still looking for buyers for my GrumpyCat Pony foils! Still got some available, check out my sig if you need her! ^^
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

norasus

« Reply #458 on: July 03, 2013, 04:13:07 PM »
So... Vinyl Scratch is going to be released at MLP Fair this weekend. Anyone going who can pick me up one? I'll buy or trade a series 1 promo for it. Looking for the new D. Hooves promo too. Also, tiny update.

Offline tiggerkitn25

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+186)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: July 03, 2013, 04:48:12 PM »
*EDIT* I see where it was announced now.  I guess it makes sense with the fair pony being her as well though.  Bleh, they need to make a Lyra promo!  That I can easily get my hands on, lol.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 04:55:44 PM by tiggerkitn25 »

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: July 03, 2013, 07:01:25 PM »
I would also like to buy a Vinyl promo from someone if they're able to pick it up for me? =) With poster if possible? :D Thanks!

Bronley

« Reply #461 on: July 03, 2013, 07:26:25 PM »
I would also like to buy a Vinyl promo from someone if they're able to pick it up for me? =) With poster if possible? :D Thanks!
Same here! Anyone have any more info on the card+poster's price and/or limit?
I have a friend that might go to the fair and get me one.

Only info on the card I've found is https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=483279878433700&set=a.370057933089229.87672.357514917676864&type=1&theater
"#F41 is DJ Pon3! It's double the DJ with a stunning full size poster and a gift with purchase of her own flashy Series 2 special foil card. Available for the first time this weekend at My Little Pony Fair in Indy!"

Info I'm looking for:
1. what is the cost of the card and poster? 2. are they likely to run out? (should she hurry on the first day to get in line etc.?) 3. is it limited to one per fair entry ticket, one per time in line, no limit, etc?

[Same info on the fair exclusive pony would be great too (I've never been to the fair and neither has she). But that's kinda off-topic for this thread.]

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: July 03, 2013, 08:24:26 PM »
Same here! Anyone have any more info on the card+poster's price and/or limit?
I have a friend that might go to the fair and get me one.

Only info on the card I've found is https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=483279878433700&set=a.370057933089229.87672.357514917676864&type=1&theater
"#F41 is DJ Pon3! It's double the DJ with a stunning full size poster and a gift with purchase of her own flashy Series 2 special foil card. Available for the first time this weekend at My Little Pony Fair in Indy!"

Info I'm looking for:
1. what is the cost of the card and poster? 2. are they likely to run out? (should she hurry on the first day to get in line etc.?) 3. is it limited to one per fair entry ticket, one per time in line, no limit, etc?

[Same info on the fair exclusive pony would be great too (I've never been to the fair and neither has she). But that's kinda off-topic for this thread.]

I'm assuming the DJ Pon-3 card and poster will be similar to the :muffin: Pony card and poster...I don't remember the price, but they weren't too expensive, and they sold them at many other cons after.

Nohpny

« Reply #463 on: July 04, 2013, 10:25:11 AM »

I 3rd/4th/no-idea that motion! Please and Thank you!

If it's not that expensive...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 10:28:57 AM by Nohpny »

Ghost

« Reply #464 on: July 04, 2013, 11:03:57 PM »
Enterplay said they will be offering this soon online in the not too distant future in reference to the Vinyl post.  I don't know if that just means the card or the entire poster/card package.  Hopefully, it's the entire thing but the card alone is still good.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal