collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: UPDATE: WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Hokus' 2nd FREE TO JOIN raffle!!  (Read 5663 times)

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
UPDATE: WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Hokus' 2nd FREE TO JOIN raffle!!
« on: October 25, 2012, 01:55:25 PM »
DECEMBER 1: WINNER's DAY!

And finally we are there and we'll have a winner. Before you scroll down, i wanna thank everyone who joined this free contest. It was fun and all entries were so creative and nice :) I wish i could let you all win, but that wouldn't be a contest, right? ;)

Before announcing the winner, i want a little moment for not only the winner, but my top 3 favorite entries. I had much more favorites, but in the end i needed to make decisions en have 3 left. It was seriously really hard for me to make this decision since all of you had such great ideas! The 3 below ended in my top 3, above each entry you'll see the name of the member who created the pony.
A big applause for all participants!  :iconclap:
(below top 3; final winner announched! )   :cheer: :heart: :broc: :green: :party: :banana: :tackleglomp: :hifive: :frog: :newpony:

THE TOP 3 (in random order):

ENTRY FROM CELTICOWGIRL88  :hearts:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ENTRY FROM VINTERGATAN  :cheer:

ENTRY FROM T.L.SQUIGGLE  :green:

AND THE WINNER IS........................
-------------------------
-------------------
--------

!!!!!!CELTICOWGIRL88!!!!!!!
With her wonderfull "Clarabelle" as 8th Tales Pony! Congratulations!  :joy: :heart: :newpony:
A PM will follow in a few minutes :)

"Clarabelle grew up on a dairy farm outside of town. The dairy farm is where the sweet shop gets their milk for their yummy treats! On the farm she helps her family with many of the chores and takes pride in the family business.
She’s a very friendly pony. She’s very down to earth, girly, and cheerful.
     She is great friends with the “Tales Friends.” She enjoys many of the same bands as Melody and reads many of the same books as Brighteyes.  Clover, Patch, and Sweetheart enjoy coming out to the farm. She knows Starlight’s “secret” but is understanding and doesn’t tell the others. She taught Bonbon all her best pie recipes! Unlike her friends who, most of which want careers in entertainment that could take them far away from home, Clarabelle wants nothing more to keep working on the farm. She lives too far away for the school bus so her father drives her to school in the family pick-up truck. The town police chief is her uncle. He’s seen on the “Up, Up, and Away” episode."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOVEMBER 25: RAFFLE CLOSED! What a wonderfull entries you guys sent me! :)
Come back in on december 1 to check out the winning entry! :good:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poll ended at Okt. 20 -->  http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,311471.msg448306.html#msg448306

NOW OFFICIALY OPEN - THURSDAY 1 NOV. 12.00 AM NIGHTTIME/ HOLLAND TIME!

Scroll to see the Non-USA ladies!

Please read the following information carefully before joining this Free Raffle! This to both avoid possible problems and vague questions.

First of all: please, and i say please, only enter if you're really interested in owning one of the non-US ponies which are in the raffle here! This raffle is for fun and started out of generosity - to give a member a chance at a (harder to find) non-US. If you're only in for your own profit (i.e. you're only in for winning the pony and then sell it to make money), please stay out. You're ruining the fun for our members who're interested FOR REAL. Thank you.

This raffle will officially start at Nov 1. Please do not enter before said date. If you do, your contribution will be eliminated - thus you won't get a chance to win a (half secret ;) ) fantastic prize!

I know lots of you voted for 'secret pony' to win as prize. Excuse me, i'm too excited!!! I can't keep it totally secret. 10 different ponies are listed below. One of them is the prize for the winner of the raffle (hey, you wanted a lil' mistery, now ya get mistery!)
Let me be very clear: you cannot choose one of the ponies, since we need to keep it a little secret at least! One of these 10 cuties will come to your home, so please no PMs with 'i want this or that'.

Wow, can't we do anything?!

Yes, you can. I will explain a little task you have to do to enter below.

Enough chit-chat - what do you want from us?!!!

See the text above my avatar? It says 'Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7tales series'. I thought it would be so much fun if YOU could design me the 8th pony for this series. It's just for fun! Don't worry; you don't have to be an artist for this (i still draw ponies like this, for example --> http://coughingcolors.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/6/0/11601164/695788901.jpg
All you have to do is draw me your idea; either on paper and send me an uploaded picture, or make your idea on your computer. It doesn't matter how skilled you are, i do not judge skills. It's the idea that counts! So start thinking what might be a good pony! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! :)

Done?
From Nov 1 till Nov 25 you can send in your picture via PM. Make sure your PM title says '8th Tales Pony'
The winner will be announced on Dec 1 and the price will be send right after receiving your adress. Think of it as a Christmas gift, for our international members, i'll ship ASAP to make sure it's under your tree in time.

Already got the ponies you can win?

Again, please stay out. Lots of our members don't have the money etc for (one of) these ponies, if you already have most of the ponies (like 7 or more) listed below, you're ruining chances for another, and since you already have (most of) the ponies, you'll probably sell it. This is not the place for it. Thanks.

:glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter:
One of the following ponies will be the prize for the winner, but since you guys wanted mistery, you'll never know which one it will be
 :glitter: :glitter: :glitter:
Have fun trying to find out which one it'll be, my lips are sealed  :poke:

1. Baby Dolphin - Netherlands
2. Baby Rabbit - Netherlands
3. Baby Ruby - UK
4. Baby Schoolbag - Netherlands
5. Peachy - Italy + mistery merch!
6. Lickety Split - Italy + mystery merch!
7. Candy Pony - Netherlands
8. Sunlight - Italy + mystery merch!
9. Applejack - France
10. Diary Pony - Netherlands

Last, but definitely not least: shipping

Shipping will go through bubble envelope or as package so you're pony starts her trip safely.
Want another (signed for/insurance) way of shipping? That's your own choise, you'll have to cover the costs yourself. Since i'm already raffling a pony, i can't cover high shipping as well. Hope you guys understand.

AND MOST IMPORTANT:  HAVE FUN!  :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter:
Winning pony creation will show up after winner is announced!

My 10 favorite creations will also be shown and honored at this page.

Here's the gals waiting to see what you've come up with.
Pssst, we won't tell which one of us will come your way!  :party:
*mistery merch not included in pic.  :nope:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 10:19:02 AM by hokuspokus »

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hokus' 2nd FREE TO JOIN raffle starts at Nov. 1! Come in & win!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 02:07:38 PM »
You're such an unbelievably generous and nice person Hokus. I will definitely join your raffle and you'll get the chance to be amused by my laughable drawing skills :P but I love the 7 tales ponies so much so I'll have to give it a shot :)
Thank you for making the world a better place ^^
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline hokuspokus

• Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
Re: Hokus' 2nd FREE TO JOIN raffle incl. NON-US ponies! start: Nov. 1!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 02:17:50 PM »
You're such an unbelievably generous and nice person Hokus. I will definitely join your raffle and you'll get the chance to be amused by my laughable drawing skills :P but I love the 7 tales ponies so much so I'll have to give it a shot :)
Thank you for making the world a better place ^^

hihi, i think i will have as much fun as you guys! and don't worry: look at the link i posted: i seriously still draw like a child. It doesn't matter :) I can't wait to see what you'll come up with! Good luck!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 02:18:18 PM »
:cheer: I'm So excited and I just can't hide it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the sweetest:) hmmmm now what to draw
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

baby_yoyo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 02:21:43 PM »
OMG im in!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Although im selling my entire colletion (minus baby yoyo) due to financial difficulties I would never sell it in if I was a lucky winner. Moonflower very kindly gave me a RAOPK when I was a runner up in her comp and nothing she gave me will be sold as they are treasured pony presents :blush:

What a wonderful idea and such a generous gift, when my pony sale is done I maydo something similar with what I have left x x

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 02:26:49 PM »
This is very kind of you Hokus :hug:

I can't believe that I don't own a single pony on the list you have put up!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 02:27:02 PM »
Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7tales series......is there a way to look up the 7tales series? what is that....i feel so silly for not knowing:blush:
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline hokuspokus

• Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2012, 02:36:35 PM »
Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7tales series......is there a way to look up the 7tales series? what is that....i feel so silly for not knowing:blush:

The 7tales ponies was a line of ponies from the UK: it were 7 ponies and there was a TV show about them. I don't really know a good site for more info on them, i think you can google on 'My little pony 7 tales', you'll probably see some info and/or pictures. :)

Glad to hear there's already members excited about this :) good luck to all of you!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2012, 03:03:04 PM »
I only know them as my little pony tails......hahaha now i really feel silly as i loved that show!!!!!!:)

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2012, 03:29:49 PM »
Squeeee!!!! I LOVE this idea! omg... I already have something in mind  :biggrin:

Will we get to see people's entries at the end of it all? I'd love to see what other people come up with?  :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2012, 04:27:50 PM »
What a lovely idea....good luck to everyone entering!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2012, 04:31:33 PM »
ill try my hand at this sounds fun

Offline hokuspokus

• Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2012, 04:56:19 PM »
I only know them as my little pony tails......hahaha now i really feel silly as i loved that show!!!!!!:)

hehe i forgot, the shows name is indeed My Little Pony Tales. I'm the worst to explain :lmao:

Will we get to see people's entries at the end of it all? I'd love to see what other people come up with?  :)

I expect quite some entries, probably will be too much to show when raffle is ended.
But i could pick 10 of them i liked best or something? For my last raffle, i think over 60 people entered so that would be too much to show here!

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2012, 04:58:17 PM »
And here were the 7 Tales ponies known as " TV Star Ponies" - so it's always a bit different from country to country.

Good luck for anybody who'll joi this raffl!

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2012, 05:10:25 PM »
This is so nice of you to do, Hokus :) I'll definitely try this out!
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal