collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I was undressing Jackson and...  (Read 2170 times)

Offline bagheera86

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: I was undressing Jackson and...
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2012, 10:23:15 PM »
I hated Holt because he was everywhere. Now that I can't find him, I want him haha.

LOL I know how you feel,I was that way with the Cleo and Deuce set.. Totally kicking myself now.

actually, their mugs are all over the place here too

Oh lucky!  I would love that Cleo doll, not so much Deuce because I think he needs to look more muscular and less my-head-is-bigger-than-my-body looking (I adore him in the webisodes).  I started collecting only a month and a half ago so I never saw them in stores.

Well they're $50-$60 each I think. if you want them I can pick them up for  you guys? Just pay for the dolls and shipping?

PLuse I'm after Cleo's bf, and depending on their price we could go halves? I'm currently waiting for a good sale ot pop up.

Offline cuddlebuggy

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2012, 07:51:19 AM »
Is it possible that the date refers to when he was copyrighted or patent pending?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Whippetluv for my sig representing my two girls!

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2012, 08:33:29 AM »
not kevin either ... i'll try to get a pic later ... does anyone have any of the my scene boys? to look at and compare to?

I agree on that it doesn't appear to be on a Kevin mold.

And of my scene I'm not an expert but I found this pics

http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure/5290835063/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mariposa39/2906011765/

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8029/8035140893_73d32794d1_z.jpg

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2012, 09:38:05 AM »
I hated Holt because he was everywhere. Now that I can't find him, I want him haha.

LOL I know how you feel,I was that way with the Cleo and Deuce set.. Totally kicking myself now.

Oh lucky!  I would love that Cleo doll, not so much Deuce because I think he needs to look more muscular and less my-head-is-bigger-than-my-body looking (I adore him in the webisodes).  I started collecting only a month and a half ago so I never saw them in stores.

Well they're $50-$60 each I think. if you want them I can pick them up for  you guys? Just pay for the dolls and shipping?

PLuse I'm after Cleo's bf, and depending on their price we could go halves? I'm currently waiting for a good sale ot pop up.

Ooo, keep me posted when they go on sale.  If I can swing the expense at the time I would totally half it with you so I can get Cleo and you can get Deuce!

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2012, 03:54:44 PM »

Ooo, keep me posted when they go on sale.  If I can swing the expense at the time I would totally half it with you so I can get Cleo and you can get Deuce!
*cackles*

Excellent...

There recently was a 30% off sale, but the pair wasn't included. I would've normall raised hell about this. but. I was on my way to work and so I just made a sad face and just, sulked all the way to work lol.

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2012, 08:48:12 AM »

*cackles*

Excellent...

There recently was a 30% off sale, but the pair wasn't included. I would've normall raised hell about this. but. I was on my way to work and so I just made a sad face and just, sulked all the way to work lol.

Do they happen to have DT Cleo there still?

"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2012, 09:18:29 AM »
That is interesting! (about the 1999 copyright) - I am 100% sure they are using a doll torso from a former line- I am so curious as to which one it is! I hope someone figures it out!

I need Holt too...

Offline Starly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2012, 01:26:42 PM »
I wish I bought Jackson instead of Operetta when I saw them in stores. :[
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2012, 03:23:41 PM »
Could the male torsos be from a line that just never got released?
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2012, 03:56:01 PM »
That's what I was thinking.  After two or three years you still see "What fits MH boys?" come up over and over, and you never see anyone with a definative "they use these bodies, so these clothes fit perfectly." answer.

Bratz boys fit almost perfectly.  Is 1999 around the time Mattel won the lawsuit against MGA?
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2012, 03:58:23 PM »
The Claire's in our mall has one lonely Jackson there still.  I personally don't like the boy dolls that's why I haven't bought him.  He is the only boy doll I have ever seen.

Offline BlueChaos

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2012, 03:59:21 PM »
Bratz Boyz didn't come out until 2001

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2012, 04:10:46 PM »
I JUST read that too, not 7 hours ago! Duh!

I was looking up different clothes I wanted for my Gargoyle (he is not liking the gym clothes I've got him in :lol:) and I saw that little piece of trivia.  Boy, I am really thick sometimes (ALL the time!)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2012, 06:44:43 PM »

*cackles*

Excellent...

Thank you for offering and ditto for me if the duo goes on sale, because as of right now I can't because my wallet has moths fluttering out of it. lol
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2012, 01:17:29 AM »

*cackles*

Excellent...

Thank you for offering and ditto for me if the duo goes on sale, because as of right now I can't because my wallet has moths fluttering out of it. lol

This is what layaway is for, you get three-4 months to pay it off :D I'll pm you

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal