collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Halloween Contest! (Winner up pg 10)  (Read 8307 times)

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween Contest! (Prizes woo!)
« Reply #105 on: October 28, 2012, 02:39:18 PM »
This is so much fun!  Just added my second picture up above with my other one.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 28, 2012, 03:30:58 PM »
(This was hard, I don't have many halloweenish props.)

Welcome to the costume ball/party at the castle.

Party crasher!

closer view of bottom:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 04:48:24 PM by mlp4me »

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2012, 07:47:27 PM »
Nice pics everyone! *Need to to make a second picture*
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 28, 2012, 10:17:04 PM »
Everyone has such neat pictures! I can't wait to see who wins, and then see their brag post on their prize!!!!  :biggrin:

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2012, 06:41:02 AM »
Aa that Snape, always taking points.. :-D
Awsome pics, moar.  :hamster:

Thank you valerie :heart:

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2012, 09:48:01 AM »
so heres  my  hallowwen pics.  i am adding comemtary ont he bottom cause ididint put it ont he pictures.

halloween masqerade party at the castle. everyoens dressed up eating cake drinking punch. 
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/425839_10151493074473452_1951844734_n.jpg

sweetie swirl and firefly are a little late.

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/387757_10151493074268452_1638799818_n.jpg

so  sundance and crumpet  are enjoying here punh at the  top of  the  castle. 

firefly and sweetie swirl come up. 

firefly: hey guys! sorry were late!

merry go round pony. and other  pony " AHHH!!!!! it's frakenstein!" 
Sweetie swirl: no it's just firefly pretending to be a powder puff

party goes on.

Favorite Nightmare Night candy:rock candy or snickers
Nightmare Night items you like:moons black cats,
Nightmare Night items you dislike and definitely do not want:nothing scary or blooby i hate zombies
Do you customize and like hair or bait ponies?:yes  i do. i need a rehairng tool ><  and i do like bait  ponys
Interests or other items you collect that could be included: unicorns,  eeyore,  precious  moments, fashion star fillys, fantasy fillys, jewel riders(the horses)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 06:14:56 PM by Lorelei Redfern »

Offline Katgyrl

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Just a pony and her sewing machine...
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2012, 05:47:39 PM »
I don't think mine is nearly so clever as many of the others, but here it is!

The ponies are going trick-or-treating! (All costumes were made by me, except the Parade Pizzaz of course)

Favorite Halloween candy: Anything chocolate, or those pumpkin candies (that are like candy corns except pumpkins)
Halloween items you like: Witches, black cats, bats, owls, pumpkins
Halloween items you dislike and definitely do not want: anything gory or scary or gruesome (I like a fun cheerful halloween)
Do you customize and like hair or bait ponies?: I want to!
Interests or other items you collect that could be included: candy is always good. ;) Love accessories for ponies (so little halloween do-dads that would work as pony accessories would be fun).
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 06:46:20 PM by Katgyrl »

Offline PurpleCheeseStick

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • Woweeeeeee
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2012, 07:36:49 PM »
Favorite Halloween candy: Anything sour, I like pixie stix, sour patch kids, and warheads  :lovey:
Halloween items you like: Anything gothic like candelabras and just plain epic black candles. Also cutesy little bat decorations, those little spiders you can clip on curtains that glow in the dark (I used to have an ARMY of those as a kid XD) and fake plastic eyeballs!
Halloween items you dislike and definitely do not want: anything more specific like that cheesy vampire stuff, or anything to do with classic monsters (Frankenstein, Dracula, yeah...) I just don't see the appeal there  :huh:
Do you customize and like hair or bait ponies?: I've been wanting to try customizing for a long time so yes!
Interests or other items you collect that could be included: I like Monster High, 80's-90's Barbies and Barbie merchandise (even a :muffin: Pony little lunchbox I would go nuts for hehe) aaaaand I think that's it?

Whoo! Got my submissions done! :D I was going to use my professional photography camera but it was being a butthead and then the batteries died  :( I really wanted to use these in my portfolio at school, oh well I guess. Still like how they turned out though.

and the alternate version where Sunny D doesn't have her mask on:

The story:
Spoiler
Baby Lofty and Sunny Daze had been inseparable. Sunny D had always been her baby sitter from the time she was just a newborn baby, and they were practically sisters. They did everything together- Sunny Daze took her new places all the time and introduced her to so many friends, if you ask her, Lofty will tell you how much she feels she owes Sunny Daze for her outstanding friendship and love. But not even the sunniest, most radical pony in all of Ponyland can live forever.

Sunny Daze got sick several months earlier and she passed before Lofty could get in to visit her one last time. The baby pony hadn't been the same since, she'd just lost her best friend and her older sister, and there was so much that she needed to say to her that would forever be left unsaid... All of the ponies tried to cheer her up, but nothing was working. On Halloween, Baby Lofty's favorite holiday, she didn't even dress up. She stayed at home, locked away in her room- Halloween had been their holiday. Their special holiday, and this year, and for every year afterwards, Lofty would have to spend it without the best baby sitter in the whole wide world to spend it with.

Abra-ca-dabra, though, had much different plans. A pony Lofty's age shouldn't have such a huge burden to carry on her shoulders, so Abra took it upon herself to try one of the hardest spells in the book- she wanted to bring back Sunny D, just for a night. And it worked! Sunny visited Lofty asleep in her bed, nudging her awake and telling her to get up. "You didn't wear a costume this year, so I wore one for you!" she said as she took off her mask. Lofty wondered if it was a dream, or if it really was real, but when she jumped from bed and ran to Sunny Daze to give her a hug, she thought that it felt very real. With tears in her eyes the baby pegasus pony held onto her old baby sitter and cried her heart out, and like the friend she was, Sunny D comforted her through all of it, so by the end of the night, before it got too late, they could go trick-or-treating with the other ponies one last time.

Baby Lofty does have some eye rust but it's actually not that bad, these pictures make her look like she did before she got her oxyclean bath, haha! Also it's too bad you can't really see Sunny D's hairstyle in these, I worked so hard on that  :yikes: The mask Sunny's wearing was completely handmade by me for these pictures, I'm actually kinda proud of it! XD

Extra (not part of my contest entry):
Spoiler

"Job well done, Abra!"
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 07:29:07 PM by PurpleCheeseStick »
:happy: :rainbow: G2 Maniac! :rainbow: :enthralled:

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 29, 2012, 07:54:22 PM »
just a couple little finishing touches to do and ill be done, so once again ill be scooting in at the last second. =P

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2012, 11:55:36 PM »
Look into a day at Hogwarts:
Professor Snape looks at Apple Bloom and her Snape Boggart.  He narrows his eyes at her and says in an exhausted, stern huff "I'm not Amused, 10 points from Griffindor".

Oh yes, it's a Wizard and Witch picture lol, Hogwarts style.  My display is currently a work in progress.  The Snape ponies were commissioned and made by the lovely Salli.    :lovey:

This is too awesome for words! :biggrin:
My Wish List

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 30, 2012, 03:31:50 PM »
I know this is short (sorry still not feeling well), but I wanted to say these are looking great guys! I love the work that has gone into these costumes for the ponies. Also I do see a special little girl hanging in your pic there MLP! ;)

Cheese: I have no problem with a day of the dead picture. That would actually be pretty neat.

I'm going to extend the date for everyone till the 2nd. That's just one more day. I had originally intended for it to end on a Friday. I guess I mixed my days up. That gives some lurkers another chance to get a picture in.

:cheer:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 30, 2012, 03:57:58 PM »
I am loving all of these and it's making me nervous to post my own photo contribution, but I said I was gonna do it, so I'm gonna do it, darn it!  Even if it's lame.  :P I still haven't gotten around to taking the photo, though.  Everything is more or less set, but every time I think I have an opportunity, something else comes up. 

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Sakuyamon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • artist for hire
    • View Profile
    • http://Sakuyamon.deviantart.com
« Reply #117 on: October 31, 2012, 01:34:18 AM »
Here is my humble entry! Sorry, I know I cant measure up to the others, I dont have any props or halloween things since I do not live in America but I wanted to try anyways...So here it is, the first Nightmare Night, where little G1 babies are offering their candy to Nightmare Moon and the spirits of darkness! *Rainbow wig pops up on head* MWAHAHAHAHA!

Favorite Halloween candy: Candy Corn!
Halloween items you like: Black cats, candy corn, bats
Halloween items you dislike and definitely do not want: skeleton, spiders
Do you customize and like hair or bait ponies?: Yes indeed I do.
Interests or other items you collect that could be included: Well I like manga and anime, dragons, foxes and cats. I adore games like kingdom hearts, digimon and pokemon. (my favorite digimon are renamon and gatomon and my favo pokemon is mew)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 01:46:26 AM by Sakuyamon »

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 31, 2012, 07:11:09 AM »
Even if it's lame.   

It won't be lame!  No photos are lame!  I am sure we will love it!

Offline Vampasaurus

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Champion of Kirkwall
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 31, 2012, 10:53:19 AM »
Whew! Things got busy and I couldn't do as much as I wanted, but I'm pleased with my results. Two shots because I just couldn't pick between the two. XD This was so much fun!

It goes without saying that Halloween is Spooky's favorite holiday.... It also goes without saying that he may have gone a bit overboard this year and scared off all the ponyville trick-or-treaters. Again.

Favorite Halloween candy: Anyhting that isn't candy corn. XD I collect candy wrappers, so I'm more interested in special Halloween edition wrappers then I am actual candy
Halloween items you like: Bones/skeletons are my favorites, I like the gory side of Halloween VS the cutesy
Halloween items you dislike and definitely do not want: Candy corn
Do you customize and like hair or bait ponies?: I do customize, and I LOVE bait ponies. :D
Interests or other items you collect that could be included: I love dinosaurs, and I love Fruit. toy fruit, pictures of fruit. doesn't matter. I love fruit!

http://vampasaurus.tumblr.com/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal