collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Halloween Contest! (Winner up pg 10)  (Read 8290 times)

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween Contest! (Prizes woo!)
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2012, 05:04:23 PM »
I'm glad I have off Friday morning... I need to get some pictures taken, stat!

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2012, 10:44:08 PM »
my idea is coming together brilliantly... hahahaha i seem to have gone a bit far on this one. if you want to extend go ahead but i should be done in a day or two. tho extra time is fine, i can do some bits ive trimmed off of the original idea... or ill read or something... theres always that 'Lazy Eluluu' factor...

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2012, 02:03:48 AM »
Thank you. :)
Hahah, its a pony that me and my friend colored black over 10 years ago when we were teens.  :blush:
I know it sound silly, but we really still like him the way he is and the color hasnt gone off. I tough he would be perfect for this theme.   :silly:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you valerie :heart:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2012, 03:00:06 PM »
*shakes head confused* ... *wanders back out of thread*
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2012, 03:01:00 PM »
Cool pictures everybody!

Offline TimeDance

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2012, 07:47:43 PM »
Loving the Halloween pics so far everyone! Can't wait to see more!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2012, 01:27:41 PM »
Hmm I haven't had much of a response about either extending or keeping the dates, so I'll keep our current date. I suppose if the contest ends and there are not many entries oh well! I did snag some a few G4 things the other day to be part of a choice of prizes for the winner. I'm also picking through ponies to start the rehair. This should be interesting. ;)

I will say to warn whoever wins the box will be Halloween themed and have Halloween candy...even if I'm sending it in November. :silly:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2012, 02:27:32 PM »
Question, can we enter again if we won something in the last contest? (Not sure if honorable mention counts as winning, LOL!) I have a cute idea, but I dunno if I'll have time to set it up!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2012, 02:32:10 PM »
Yep yep SD feel free to join again. More is always welcome. Hopefully you will have time. I surprised by the less entries compared to last time.

Formerly Maddie

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2012, 02:46:28 PM »
Yep yep SD feel free to join again. More is always welcome. Hopefully you will have time. I surprised by the less entries compared to last time.

That's a shame! Maybe because there's already so many lovely entries! ;) And maybe people are busy with Halloween prep? I know I am!! There was an art contest I wanted to join, and the only time I had to work on it was at 3AM the night before it ended. :lmao:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Mysticolt

• Big Brother Pony
  • Ponyholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2012, 12:53:06 PM »
Ok, here's my entry! So exciting!

The first picture is one I took of a Halloween themed custom Pony I made a few months ago; Belladonna the wicked pony Witch. Her magic is stronger at night, so she is working on a spell to make night time last forever!

The second picture is one I took this weekend after stocking up on some extra Halloween items to make a pony diorama scene so I could enter it in this competition.
Here we have Trixie and Belladonna casting witchy spells in a spooky graveyard on Halloween surrounded by their creepy pets. They are hoping to catch a glimpse of the fabled Nightmare Moon! Do you think she'll pay them a visit?

Favorite Halloween candy: I was once in the US for Halloween and found these cute little candy corns in the shape of pumpkins, they were great! Especially since we don't have Candy Corn in the UK.
Halloween items you like: Anything to do with Jack-O-Lanterns, they're my favourite part of Halloween, Black Cats, Skulls, Bats, Moons and Stars are all good!
Halloween items you dislike and definitely do not want: I don't really need any masks/costumes, I don't like anything gory or murder related, I prefer Halloween to be about more traditional supernatural creatures. Except Devils, I don't like things with them on. I'm more about ghosts, skeletons, witches etc..
Do you customize and like hair or bait ponies?: I customise G4s, I'm always buying Hair.
Interests or other items you collect that could be included: I love crystals, especially Citrine, My favourite animals are Foxes, so anything to do with them, I love nice scented candles and incense, I collect He-Man and She-Ra merchandise, I collect Tarot Cards and Oracle Cards with nice artwork on them (even though I don't do Tarot readings), I like Folk music, inspirational quotes, Urban Fantasy fiction... 
He who dies with the most Ponies wins!

My Custom Ponies on Deviantart :
http://renzoknight.deviantart.com/gallery/44346066

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2012, 01:37:14 PM »
Look into a day at Hogwarts:
Professor Snape looks at Apple Bloom and her Snape Boggart.  He narrows his eyes at her and says in an exhausted, stern huff "I'm not Amused, 10 points from Griffindor".

Oh yes, it's a Wizard and Witch picture lol, Hogwarts style.  My display is currently a work in progress.  The Snape ponies were commissioned and made by the lovely Salli.    :lovey:

Second entry picture:

Down the hall some of the Hogwart students were throwing a Halloween party. 
First Year Baby Giggles, from Ravenclaw, came as a scary zombie.
Second Year Baby Apple Delight, from Hufflepuff, came as She-Ra.
Fourth Year Rainbow Dash, from Griffindor came as a Perfume Puff. 
Fifth year Snuzzle, from Ravenclaw, came as Monster High Dead Tired Ghoulia. 
Sixth year So Soft Totsy, from Slytherin, came as Monster High Spectra. 
Apple pie, pumpkin pie, and some junk food is a must for a Hogwarts Halloween party!

Favorite Halloween candy: Anything chocolate!  I also love pumpkin flavored stuff, those caramel apple lollipops (yum), candy corn is okay.  I just don't like black licorice or jaw breakers.
Halloween items you like: Love pumpkins, cats, moons.... that kind of stuff.
Halloween items you dislike and definitely do not want: Nothing super scary or gory (and no clowns, husband would be mad lol). And no scary spiders please (eewwww).  Please nothing scented (I'm allergic).
Do you customize and like hair or bait ponies?: Yes, I customize and I like hair and bait ponies. :)
Interests or other items you collect that could be included: Umm...  I like Professor Snape stuff lol, Jem and the Holograms, mlp's (of course), Lady Lovely Locks, Totsy Ponies!!!, miniatures for my Snape classroom display (little bottles, books, and such), I love the movie Labyrinth.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 06:41:53 PM by FairyDust »

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2012, 01:47:53 PM »
Oh gosh guys I love these pictures you have. The variety of little items for the backgrounds is adorable!

Mystic: What a lovely picture. Where did you manage to find those tiny gravestones? I keep meaning to set up my own Halloween picture for my girls but no luck with finding so many cute little things. That's so neat.

FairyD: Adorable! I actually bought a little cauldron for some of my ponies....oooh I have that shelf you have in the background. The use of the tiny jars for potions is such a neat idea. You know I have small bottles everywhere, and I never thought of that.

These are some great entries.  :iconclap:

Formerly Maddie

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2012, 01:49:18 PM »
Mysticolt and FairyDust they are amazing pictures! So creative
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Mysticolt

• Big Brother Pony
  • Ponyholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2012, 02:09:29 PM »
Thanks guys!    :happy:

Mystic: What a lovely picture. Where did you manage to find those tiny gravestones? I keep meaning to set up my own Halloween picture for my girls but no luck with finding so many cute little things. That's so neat.

I got them from a store we have over here in England called ASDA. It's actually owned by WalMart, so maybe you could get similar Halloween things from a WalMart store?
He who dies with the most Ponies wins!

My Custom Ponies on Deviantart :
http://renzoknight.deviantart.com/gallery/44346066

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal