collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sayuri/proudpommom/Need ebay help  (Read 16387 times)

Offline prettypony55

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Need ebay help and I am not happy
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2012, 09:39:33 PM »
Well good news for me, she didnt pay, so I was able to close the npb claim I had open. I will get all my fees back, which is great.. but most importantly she will FINALLY have a mark against her. I certainly hope that ebay will look at the reports I have made against her and do somthing about it. I have blocked her from bidding on any of my future auction, but I am sure she will stay away from them anyways. I wnat to thank everyone who has given me advice and support throughout this mess.

Hopefully ebay will take a hard look into her actions and her account. She deserves a spot in the bad trader list! I have also given a mod her all her personal information in case that it will help them in any way. Its bad enough having her run around on ebay. BUt we dont need that kind of member here. I dont know if she is a member or does have a friend here?? Whatever the case, I strongly urge eveyone to stay clear of her and any futures sales with her. The money just isnt worth dealing with her for. No one needs to be abused, threatened or verbally attcked.

Thank you all agian, I will update this thread if there is a need.

Sarah

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Need ebay help and I am not happy
« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2012, 04:26:27 AM »
Thanks Prettypony for the info  :) The gal you are dealing with is Sayuri, a banned member.

The sad thing is I didn't need to do any digging on who the culprit is. She has a track record.

www.mlparena.com/Forum...art=0.html

www.mlparena.com/Forum...23238.html

www.mlparena.com/Forum...19413.html

www.mlparena.com/Forum...18555.html

I have updated our Trader Watch list to add her latest ID. And I have also added her name to your title thread. I am really sorry you had to go through this.  I have blocked this gal many times, only for her to open a new ebay account and purchase from me.  I finally called ebay about it.  She used to sell under the ID ultraglamorous but I see that account is NARU now. 
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Sayuri/proudpommom/Need ebay help
« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2012, 05:35:14 AM »
Oh wow, that id looks familiar. She's a little baddie isn't she? Ugh, I'm sure she will continuously keep making Ebay ids and keep trying to come here as well.

Also, that explains why she didn't post in this thread even though she was reading every word. She can't reveal herself or her id is banned and can't log in. Those old threads are so hard to read. Her just trying to con people and full of lies. Sad sad sad.

I hope that with this thread people will know her, block her , report her and stop letting her get away with this. Her id not only needs to be banned on Ebay but they need to find a way to stop her from making another one.

Prettypony - You dodged a bullet. I almost want to contact Ebay and ask them why is it someone can continue to be on Ebay when they have 33 bid retractions.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2012, 05:43:39 AM »
Also, that explains why she didn't post in this thread even though she was reading every word. She can't reveal herself or her id is banned and can't log in. Those old threads are so hard to read. Her just trying to con people and full of lies. Sad sad sad.
She is a banned member as I stated, so no she can no longer sign in  ;)
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2012, 07:34:00 AM »
Is it possible to also contact ebay and point out all of her previous accounts that have been closed due to similar issues and scams? Ugh. What a nightmare!

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2012, 07:54:53 AM »
Oh wow I can't believe they never stop scamming. Why do they continue to act like this? Have they no morals and values?  I mean I read through all of that and it was like 6 years ago.  This is really sad.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2012, 07:56:55 AM »
Ugh, that girl needs to be banned from ever using ebay.
I've been reading this all along, and I'm sorry prettypony55 that you have to go through this.

Out of curiosity, this thread is not hidden from non-members?

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2012, 08:04:05 AM »
You know what, I bet you that she checks this section regularly too. Because she knows what she is doing is wrong and comes here to see if anyone is complaining...

Edit to say: Ponylady - Oh right, I saw that you said she was banned. I was just thinking she might have tried to make more ids as she's obviously the type to try and surpass rules and bans, etc. Not saying she did though.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 08:11:27 AM by RockinPrettyBeats »

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2012, 08:07:31 AM »
Maybe it's time to ban her IPs on here. That way so won't be able to create a new account at all.

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2012, 08:22:41 AM »
Oy.  That is all I got.  And much thanks for Partypony for sticking up for the good guys.  ;)
:socks:   :frog:

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2012, 08:50:19 AM »
eBay obviously needs to ban her IP. This is a vicious cycle she's created and it's not fair to legitimate sellers who get stuck dealing with her crap. Urgh.

I'm a buyer and I hate hate hate that sellers cannot leave buyers negative feedback. Also, I agree with NoD about the whole issue of being able to make your feedback private. When I went to look I was like, "Wait, what?" Seriously, eBay?! That completely defeats the purpose of feedback and people who use their site should file complaints about this and try to get it overturned. I guess they could put in place a system where sellers could ban anyone that has hidden feedback from bidding, but still, it shouldn't even be possible.

I am so sorry you had a run-in with this person prettypony, but I am glad you were able to do something about it. I hope eBay learns something from people like this and starts banning IPs, not just e-mail addresses.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2012, 08:53:40 AM »
Oh my lord, I bought a beautiful pony from Sayuri last year under her ultraglamourous ebay id.  Frankly, I had a terrific transaction with her.  She sent me a message explaining her side of the story, and I totally gave her the benefit of the doubt.  This is the link to the thread that detailed my dealings with her.
http://www.mlparena.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=284050.html
I am so upset to hear that there are the same person:(   I really believed her, and I felt terrible about making accusations about her. 

Prettypony, I'm so glad you're protected from bad feedback and that you get your fees back!  Sayuri, I really believed your side of the story and felt sorry for you.  If you're reading this (and I know you are), please know that you hurt people when you do these things. 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2012, 12:13:28 PM »
Thanks for linking this ID up with the multiple other IDs we have for this scammer.  Seriously... anyone with 18 Ebay IDs is someone to be avoided at all costs.  :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline prettypony55

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2012, 12:31:16 PM »
Wow.... I expected her to be a member here, but not Sayuri. I remeber all the problems people had with this person. I am happy now that I sent you here information Ponylady. Thank you for looking into for all of us. I appreciate it. It is disgusting the way this person acts and handles her business. I dodged a huge bullet with her!!! I will be calling ebay tomorrow sometime to let them know of all her past identies and problems. I feel like I am on a mission now. I will do everything in my power to get her to stop buying and selling on ebay.  Does anyone know if she is a member of the Tradeing Post?? If she is I would like someone to tell one of their mods for me.

When I called ebay and told them about her 33 bid retractions they told me they would look into it, but I asked for a hard number of how many retractions you can have in what period of time before you get into trouble. Neither of the two men I talked to had a answear about that. Apparently there is no actual number of retractions you can have before somthing is done to your account. I dont really understand why not, but I guess thats just how they work it. Bing online for two months and haveing 33 retractions looks like she is abusing ebays system, I mentioned this to ebay and they agreed with me.

As far as her reading this, I knew she was or a close freidn was. But in my heart I thought she was just too afarid to post. Now we know she has been reading everything but cant post because shes a banned member!!!! I have to think that there is somthing worng as far as her personality goes for her to act this way. Most people do not threaten or abuser other peeople verbally as she has done with me, and so many other that we know of now. Now we know who she really is, and that these actions are very normal and common for her. Which to say the least is disappointing. I hope she never tried to come back here, she certainly has no friends, but she is a terrible example of how a MLParena member should conduct themselves. I know I will never willingly have any dealings with her in the future.

Michelle- I wouldnt feel bad, its not your fault you believed all her lies. She is very good at what she does. She is a carrer scammer, its what she knows and has perfected. You are very fortunate to get your pony and be unscathed. I am glad that I have tough skin, otherwise like many other on ebay I would have let it go. She tried all the usual tactics to try to threaten me, attack me, and bully me. I honestly wa sexpecting her threats to escalade into threats of coming to my house or somthing crazy like that. This person seems unstable to me. One time she can be nice and sweet the next abusive and scamming others. Sayuri has been around for years, as much as I dont like it I doubt she willstop her scamming ways.

Thank you everyone for all your help and support. I am really glad I brought this to the MLP arena in the first place!!!

Sarah

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2012, 12:38:09 PM »
Little narcissistic would be my first guess.  Along with something else I can't put a finger on.
:socks:   :frog:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal