collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sayuri/proudpommom/Need ebay help  (Read 16276 times)

Offline plushroo

• Trade Count: (+252)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • princess Cotton Candy
    • View Profile
Re: Sayuri/proudpommom/Need ebay help
« Reply #105 on: October 19, 2012, 02:24:23 PM »
I have bought from her several times on ebay in the past as ultraglamorous and was shocked to learn later she was a scammer by a former name OO. Had even helped her obtain a members custom made item before knowing the story of her past. It's amazing how sneaky these people are to hide their past. Guess I dodged a bullet. I can't believe the mess she caused others.

Offline Cide85

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2012, 09:30:14 AM »
I also sold a pony and a few accessories to her at one point, when she was here on arena with one of those names. I had no troubles with her though, and saw her later selling the same things she bought from me on ebey.

I had no problems with her though, and she was friendly. A shame that some do still have problems with her though... =/

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 31, 2012, 06:54:18 AM »
Wow.  I knew the proudpommom ID sounded familiar, and checked my ebaying buying. Sure enough, I bought a couple of things from her not too long ago without realizing who she was.   Luckily, I had no issues. 

But I think it might be helpful to note that she's the seller being talked about in this thread:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,308892.0.html
Just to clarify that thread since names aren't used right away:  PoniesYeah sold a beautiful Marie Antoinette custom to someone, and shortly after, it was being sold on ebay by proudpommom (ebay #271063977378)

While technically and legally there is nothing wrong with reselling someone's custom for profit (although I have ethical issues with that), I'm wondering if a mod would be able to find out if PoniesYeah sold that custom to a current member here. If so, we might be able to link this scammer to a secret ID she might still be using on this board.  I don't know if the original transaction took place here, but this scammer is obviously good about popping up a lot. I, for one, wouldn't mind knowing her ID even if it was sold on DA or some other forum. 
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 05:23:29 AM by ashlyne »

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 31, 2012, 07:30:23 AM »
Thanks Ashlyn, I am going to look into it right away.  I was actually in the middle of PMing you when I saw this  :lol:
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 31, 2012, 12:02:36 PM »
So glad that our mods take such good care of us!  *pony hugs*
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 31, 2012, 07:27:01 PM »
Thanks for pointing that out Ashlyn :hug:  It wouldnt surprise me if she tried to sneak back in yet again, but these people always get caught out. I'm sure PoniesYeah can enlighten us ;)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline prettypony55

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 31, 2012, 07:54:45 PM »
Wow.... I honestly dont know what to say... I am very, very glad that I made this post here. I never in a million years would have thought this girl would have caused all this drama and scamming. She is obviously someone to watcha nd keep track of. She has been getting more positive feedbacks on ebay since her non-dealings with me. If anyone needs any information that I may have from ebay I will gladly give it to a mod through a pm. I will try to do anything I can to help the mods keep everyone safe and scam free!!!!

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2012, 10:48:28 PM »
Wow.... I honestly dont know what to say... I am very, very glad that I made this post here. I never in a million years would have thought this girl would have caused all this drama and scamming. She is obviously someone to watcha nd keep track of. She has been getting more positive feedbacks on ebay since her non-dealings with me. If anyone needs any information that I may have from ebay I will gladly give it to a mod through a pm. I will try to do anything I can to help the mods keep everyone safe and scam free!!!!

That's why I always hope people speak up sooner rather than later about shady buyers or sellers. As long as everyone is open about it, these types of people won't get away with it for long.

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 02, 2012, 06:35:48 AM »
*Update*

After speaking with PoniesYeah the custom in question was commissioned through Etsy under the ID kodamas.  PoniesYeah also confirmed her real name with me and also stated that the ID in question is no longer active.

Doesn't surprise me because as we know she is an ID jumper, so I am sure she has already set up a new account with Etsy.

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 02, 2012, 06:38:03 AM »
*Update*

After speaking with PoniesYeah the custom in question was commissioned through Etsy under the ID kodamas.  PoniesYeah also confirmed her real name with me and also stated that the ID in question is no longer active.

Doesn't surprise me because as we know she is an ID jumper, so I am sure she has already set up a new account with Etsy.

Thanks ponylady!

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 02, 2012, 06:40:36 AM »
Thank you too Ashlyne  :hug:

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Izrabeth

• Mrs Johnny Depp
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 02, 2012, 07:23:18 AM »
And now I am afraid for LLL http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,310035.msg426473.html#msg426473
I pmd her, I really hope she received Marie Antoinette  :huh:

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #117 on: November 02, 2012, 07:59:53 AM »
I hope she did as well! Let us know Izrabeth :)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 02, 2012, 09:02:39 AM »
Oh no!  I hope LLL receives her pony!  :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 02, 2012, 09:46:23 AM »
"kodamas" makes sense, since she used to be kodamasspirit on Ebay. 

I'm glad I know her real name so I can avoid her on Etsy.  I had one transaction with her on ebay and I love the pony I got but I was horrified to find out she was the seller.  I asked Etsy about blocking certain sellers when I found another well-known pony scammer there but they said there is no way to block individual users.  :/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal