collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sayuri/proudpommom/Need ebay help  (Read 16351 times)

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
Re: Need ebay help and I am not happy
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2012, 05:52:06 AM »
I'm glad ebay is behind you, prettypony. They don't always do everything right, but in this case I'm glad they are.

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2012, 08:57:10 AM »
Maybe I missed it but is she going on the bad trader list? If someone already said she was going to go on there sorry I might have skimmed it over.

If she isn't on there yet I vote for an addition of her. She is a horrible buyer and if anyone deserves to be on there it's her!

I agree. I've been following this off and on for the past few days and the behavior of this person is just appalling. This is the nightmare time waster that all sellers dread, I would never want to unknowingly enter a transaction with someone like this.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 08:58:41 AM by Mandy85 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2012, 09:09:45 AM »
Maybe I missed it but is she going on the bad trader list? If someone already said she was going to go on there sorry I might have skimmed it over.

If she isn't on there yet I vote for an addition of her. She is a horrible buyer and if anyone deserves to be on there it's her!

Ohhhhh she's on the Bad Trader List now.  She has been, since prettypony55 posted about her.  I don't take that behavior lightly - either you have money to shop on Ebay or you don't.  If you don't, you shouldn't be logged in.  ;) 

I am SO GLAD to hear that Ebay is working with you, prettypony55!  :D  Keep us updated in case I have to add her ID to more categories - added her to the feedback extortion and harassment categories today. 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2012, 09:39:57 AM »
You know I don't buy this whole "friend" idea either.  I think she is reading this thread herself and is probably a member here.  I doubt very seriously that she has a so called friend reporting back to her.  That sounds like something I would hear out of the kids, "mom....a friend of mine...." when you know its all abut them lol.  Sometimes people fight when there is no way to fight, they are just trying..the kicking and screaming is an attempt to make them look like the real victim.  Maturity in life is when you own up to what you do thats wrong and say, "yea, I have an issue. I have made a mistake."  Then you just fix it. Maybe it will take a while, but its never helpful to handle a situation this way.  I totally agree that ebay will remove those comments, but you may have to call them to remind them as they have many issues like this to deal with all day long.
I admire your attitude. You are keeping your wits.  Hang in there.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline prettypony55

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2012, 11:40:34 AM »
RPB - I ahve pm'ed you back. Thank you!

So far ebay seems to be dealing with this very professioanly. I gues I have had good luck. I dont know is she has a "friend" here or not, or if shes a member. I know the last email she sent me was literally like two minuetes after I posted here. So either her freind is stalking this thread, or she is. Either way, it doesnt matter to me. If she is a memebr here I wish who she was so I never enter a transactionw ith her. But, I am sure we neber will unless she admits it.

Thank you for all the kind words and all the emotinal backing you guys have offered, its been very heart warming to know you all care enough to take the time out of your busy lives to help me. I am not going to stoop to her low level and attack her or anyone else. I am almost 30 years old, and this is not the school yard. I am to old, and busy to get into a verbal pissing match with anyone, especially someone who is so immature. I was taught much better manners than to act like that. Its the internet, its not like she can reach through the computer to get me. Im sure she is just angry because she didnt get her way with me. She must feel like she is entitled to get whatever she wants out of life. Like I said before all she had to do was ask for a few additional days to pay, and I would have worked it out with her. I am not a mean person or heartless, but I am no dumby either. It wanst hard to see what she really wnated, which was this to go away with her doing no work or being forced to deal with it. Having at least 33 bid retractions in the two months shes been on ebay showed a terribnle pattern she has. You cannot over extend yourself financially. I am sorry but that is not my faut, nor my problem. Ebay is a huge multi-million dollar company. They don have time for all the pettyness and bs. They dont care how, when , who and why you dont have any money after you bid. They jsut wnat you to pay. Plus, she still hasnt decided whether she will pay me or not yet. Thats ok, I am not sitting her deperatly waiitng for your money. She obviously doesnt acre if she has a npb strike against her, she will have no bidding restrictions. So buyers and sellers beware, she has no problem doing this type of thing over and over so we will probally see this type of bidding and non payment from her again. It doesnt mater to her, since there are no real consequences for her actions.

LBS - Thank you for adding her to your bad traders list. I would hate for anyone else be bullied, or tried to take advantage of by her. I knwo there are some younger members here, and we need to watch out for them. Obviously no other seller has refused her demands before. She seems like she will aggressivly lash out to anyone who doesnt do what she wants.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 11:43:37 AM by prettypony55 »

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2012, 06:16:45 PM »

Ohhhhh she's on the Bad Trader List now.  She has been, since prettypony55 posted about her.  I don't take that behavior lightly - either you have money to shop on Ebay or you don't.  If you don't, you shouldn't be logged in.  ;) 

Awesome :-)

Oh I missed that she said it was a "friend". I'm sorry but that is just low. Like anyone has a friend that knows your Ebay id and regularly scours the internet for it. It's so weird how she tries to divert any kind of behavior onto something or someone else.

It must be some kind of bizarre personality type. I just hope she learns that once you graduate high school those weird kind of excuses of "my friend did it" or "it's so tragic and not my fault!" don't work anymore.

Argh, Ebay has no idea how much money people like us AND them lose to people like this. They outbid REAL buyers and really are a drain. It would be in their best interest to buckle down and get rid of them.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2012, 09:52:48 PM »
Dear streaks1,

I've just been informed you bought this pony for 13 dollars.

I agree with tulagirl. It seems as if she is a member here or someone on the Arena is reporting to her everything that is posted in this thread.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2012, 10:06:02 PM »
Well she can't be hurting too bad for money. She's been bidding on items as recent as October 4th. Today is October 6th.

one of the auctions she's won as of Oct 4th

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&_trksid=p2047675.l2565&rt=nc&item=230857637744

and here is her bidding/purchase history:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=proudpommom&completed=1&all=1&rows=200&sort=3&_rdc=1

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2012, 01:48:56 AM »
woah... this woman ust thinks she is above eveything doesnt she?? I cant wait to get rid of her to be honest. Thank you for finding all that information about her bidding Hawaiianrain. I didnt know you could see all that. So, yea she cant be that hard up for moneu since she is bidding and buying things still. She is just mad because she didnt get her way. Oh, well.

I just have to wait until 9:24 my time to see if she will pay or not. If she doesnt then I can close the case. Either way I dont care. I just hope everyone see's her for who she truly is and blocks her from bidding. Dealing with her is not worth the money in my opinion.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2012, 03:13:44 AM »
Well if she is reading this thread or a supposed friend is reporting back to her,  I hope she can see the errors in her ways concerning bidding.  These people she is screwing with are normal people like her selling on ebay to make a little extra cash.  They are not big companies.  It takes time and money to sell on ebay,  it's not an extra curricular activity that people do to do because they like it in most cases. 

And quite frankly I am very happy to hear ebay is going to do something about it. Which I knew they would if you called.  I honestly can't believe it went on 33 times before someone finally called her on her shenanigans though.

Keep us posted if she pays.  Hopefully she doesn't and you can close the case and not have to deal with her again.

Post Merge: October 06, 2012, 03:16:07 AM

Well she can't be hurting too bad for money. She's been bidding on items as recent as October 4th. Today is October 6th.

one of the auctions she's won as of Oct 4th

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&_trksid=p2047675.l2565&rt=nc&item=230857637744

Yikes, I believe rachelsyr is a member here.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 03:16:07 AM by ponylady »
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2012, 11:30:13 AM »
If she is a member here, I'm sure the mods will do some digging, and let the community what her Arena ID is, if that's possible.  ;)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2012, 03:30:48 PM »
3 more hours until she has the option to pay. It would be great if the mods will look inot this mess for us. This member effects all of us here on the arena, or on ebay. If the mods need any information that I have I will be more than willing to share it privatly with them. I will keep everyone updated on this matter.

Sarah

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2012, 04:09:06 PM »
If you would like to PM her personal information to Ringlets or I, we will look into it.  :)

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Alicat

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2012, 07:13:12 PM »
I just stumbled upon this, and I am so sorry you have had to deal with it!  I have been a member since , about 2000. It is reasons like these I have shied away from selling there.

I just don't understand how she just spends will-nilly with no concern. I am sorry, If you don't have the money DON'T bid, it's pretty simple.  I also agree that you should not be able to hide your feedback from sellers, what is with that? That is the reason to keep it good!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2012, 08:32:46 PM »
Wow, that lady is just messed up. Ebay tells you that when you buy something you're entering into a binding contract. It's great that ebay is siding with you since they so often unfairly side with buyers. I've blocked her from bidding on any of my auctions. Definetely don't want a headache from her! It's great you're doing this even though it's a hassle and she's so rude and threatening. She should be kicked off ebay for all the bid retractions IMO.
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal