collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sayuri/proudpommom/Need ebay help  (Read 16479 times)

Offline prettypony55

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Need ebay help and I am not happy
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2012, 06:19:21 PM »
And I just came home to this tirade. Apparently I am rude, dramatic, and money hungry. Since she threathened to leave me "appropriate" feedback, when and if she does will ebay remove it? I guess I will be calling ebay tomrrow, again.

Dear streaks1,

I should be able to pay on October 6th. All I asked was simply to cancel the transaction. You didnt have to be dramatic or rude. Yes I have had a lot of bid retractions. As I came into some money and some something bad happened to my account.  I left great feedback for all of those individuals that worked with me. I don't have any NPB strikes on my account actually so you were informed wrong. One of my friends is  commenting on your post:) so you talk about me being a bad buyer. Look who you posting with first!  if I decide to send you payment or really if I can on Saturday I will leave you appropriate feedback for all the drama you created. You could of simply cancelled the transaction but no , your out for revenge. You must be hard up for money. Go post my reply. I'm not a bad buyer. I had some negative things happen to my finances recently. I have no problems proving that and showing that to eBay. Have a good day and god bless.

proudpommom

Katai

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2012, 06:20:51 PM »
Wow sounds like SHES the dramatic one...

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2012, 06:30:42 PM »
Yea, but thats ok. It shows her true colors. I am hopeful that if she leave me bad feedback ebay will remove it, as I feel I did nothing inappropriate or break a contract. I understand she just wants me to cancel the sale, but I am out money, and my time. I am not money hungry, I only paid 13$ for the pony, so I can re-sell it at a profit. I am not worried about the money. What irriates me as though she feels entitled for me to do what she wants me too. How about no. It is up to the other sellers to do with her as they please. Just because I didnt rush off to do as she demanded doesnt mean I am rude, or out for revenge. Thsi is ebay, I have more important things to worry about, like whether I should mow my lawn or not! :)

I really appreciate everyones honest opinions and thoughts. I am very proud to say that I am part of this wonderful community.

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2012, 07:18:45 PM »
when did you file the npb? Ebay will remove negs from npbs
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2012, 07:28:45 PM »
I filed on September 2nd. I am just worried that if she decides to pay before it closes and she will leave me back feedback. I was just wondering that if she does pay before the end, and does leave bad feedback if ebay would remove it since she already stated in email that she would leave bad feedback. I guess she wants to leave bad feedback because I was rude and dramatic. I was neither of thsoe things through my 1 email to her. My guess is that she wants to leave me bad feedback becasue of what was said here. I have nothing to hide, I do not think I was overly rude here nor was I dramatic at all. I stated the facts, and unfortunatly for her, she is in the wrong and acting accordingly. Thank you for you help everyone!

EDIT - Just for your enjoyment, maybe you will get a laugh like I did. Since ebays customer support is still open I have called them. I really just want this to be over with. I hope everyone reading will read all the facts for themselves and make your own descisions if you want to sell or buy from this ebayer. I dont know why she cares, or why it even matters how much I paid for it originally. Perhaps she is just mad and taking anything she can and run with it.

Dear streaks1,

I've just been informed you bought this pony for 13 dollars. I will be letting eBay know your causing outside eBay harassment! I'm sure that will not make you look good. Since you spent 13 on the pony you better hope I don't find any unmarked flaws on the pony as I will be filing a claim if she doesnt show up perfect with the nose defects of course.And no eBay won't remove my feedback as I will not leave nasty inappropriate comments. They won't remove honest feedback. You do have a lot of time on your hands. Unlike you, I have real life situations and career to deal with. That's way I didn't get back to you right away. But negative you thinks the worst. By canceling a transaction you get your fees back. So I don't know who you think your fooling. You clearly are a negative person again out for revenge. Once I show eBay my bank statements I'm sure they will take off the NPB. And if not its only one npb strike. So no restrictions. I know your out for revenge but karma will come your way.-

proudpommom
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 08:21:00 PM by prettypony55 »

Offline Emberfly

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2012, 08:31:24 PM »
This has been a rather enlightening thread to watch.  Now, I'm an eBay-er from waaaaaay back, 1998 to be exact.  When I joined you DID NOT back out of bids, it was stressed that there was a binding contract between you and the seller to see the transaction through.  When my mom joined up recently she asked me about changing her mind on a bid for an item that she made.  My answer to my sweet little lady of a mother who's on a fixed income?  "Too bad, Mom, you placed the bid, you've agreed to buy it if you win the auction."  Granted I didn't know about bid cancellations but I wouldn't have encouraged that anyway, I don't feel it's right just because you change your mind.  This is not a retail store.

I understand people run into financial issues but, (a) it shouldn't happen 33 times previously and then be a big surprise that it happened again (unless it was all at once, but then, why were some item transactions completed and others not?), and (b) try to work with the seller and see if you can get an extension on the payment time or at least be very open and transparent about the issues at hand and not make the seller guess at motivation.  It's about being responsible and knowing your limits.  It's about respecting the purpose of the website and those who use it.  And it's not about how much an item was purchased by the seller, it's about how much it's actually worth and how much you, as a bidder, agree to pay for it.  If a person chooses not to pay for an auction they need to be prepared for the seller filing an NPB.  You can ask for a cancellation but that doesn't mean you get it.  Granted this is all my personal opinion, but I feel that much of it will ring true for others.

Prettypony55, I'm glad that you are standing up to hold people accountable for their actions, but more importantly, your own rights, even if being harassed because of it.  We are all here to give you support in this, since this is the purpose of this message board. :hug:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:04:31 PM by Emberfly »
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2012, 08:53:19 PM »
Well said, Ember. The bottom line is that placing a bid is a contract - you agree to buy the item you bid on. If you don't pay, you get penalized for it, just as you would for any breach of contract.

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2012, 08:54:01 PM »
Ember - Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate it. I ahve been on ebay for a long time myself since 1998. wow... that makes me feel even older. LOL.. I understand things happen, I really do. I am human too and make mistakes or things happen. I would have been willing to work with this ebayer if they had given me a chance. They just wanted to cancel. Not offer to pay a few days past my 5 day pay limit. But she didnt even offer, just insisted that I cancel her sale. I might have if she didnt have a pattern of so many bid retractions, which I mentioned in my only email to her. She never tried to explain or talk to me civily. All I got was harrassment, abuse, threats, and excuses. Its all about being respectful and polite. I have worked very hard to have great feedback here, ebay as well as with other ventures. I pride myself on haveing a great reputation that I proudly stand beside. Coming after me aggressivly through emails wont solve anything, or gain anyone anything.

I am not vengful or even trying to "teach" her a lesson. I did file a npb claim, as I am allowed to by ebay. I was also instructed via a ebay representative to file one as well. She knows everything I am saying here because of a friend is relaying it to her, which is fine with me. I have nothing to hide. I also was honest and told the ebay representative that I made this post here and told him he could read it, and he told me he only cares about what is said and done through ebay and paypal. So, nothing I or anyone else say here can be used against any of us.

Offline Emberfly

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2012, 08:58:59 PM »
Exactly, Prettypony, exactly.
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2012, 09:56:38 PM »
Just think.. 32 of those 33 other people decided NOT to file a NPB against her. Imagine if everyone had taken the time and hassle to do so. She wouldn't have been bidding today. THANK YOU for taking the time to file the NPB against her.

Please do not let her intimidate you. Everything she has been saying to you can be used against her in the event that she does decide to leave you a negative, or even low stars. Here is what I think she will do and why she seems so smug about her feedback. She's likely planning to leave you positive feedback with all low stars. Her actual words will be bland and nothing to to shout about.

But even if she slams your DSR like that, the emails you have from her ought to be enough to get ebay to ding her for feedback extortion. They can just remove her feedback from your record completely. You should never EVER mention feedback in correspondence about an auction because it can be seen as feedback extortion. That was her mistake.

So keep strong and carry on! You're helping to make eBay a safer place for us all!

Katai

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2012, 10:11:34 PM »
God what the heck is this woman's malfunction????

She has to have some sort of mental problem. "This pony better be perfect blah blah blah" PSH.

Oh I'm sorry your HIGHNESS and all mighty tallest. I'll be sure to deliver your pretty pony in perfect pony condition. May you have mercy on me if it is in otherwise stated condition!!

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2012, 10:11:50 PM »
i hope this gets sorted for you,
as an ebayer  my self if i bid, then i comitmy self to  paying up if i win,
i also have a bad habit of bidding on things i dont realy want all that badly,  just to "see what the high bid is"
but  ive never retrated a bid, ive always  followed thru with it even if it was a silly mistake on my behalf,  ive commited to the buy and so  i live with the out come.

im not saying this person donsent have  ligitimate issues,
but  , they shoulkd know that  if there finanaces are up in the air,  and  for the sounds of it they often are with that many retrated bids.  then prehaps they should think twice about placing a bid in the first place. 

Offline prettypony55

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2012, 11:10:06 PM »
To Maniah - My feedback is all set and protected. I talked to two different people tonight from ebay. She can leave me any feedback she wants, however any negative, or neutral feedback will be removed, as well as low star ratings. A supervisor looked at the 2 emails from her and documented it in both of our files or records. I cant remember what exactly he called it. He said this one sentence she said was what made it violate ebays policies and was considered feedback exrotion. So basicly she put the nail in her own coffin by saying that. So everything she says about my feedback is all null and void. She can threaten, harass do whatever, in the end its on her. She has 2 npb caes's, and 2 reports made by me, the issue with feedback extortion as well as harrassment through ebays email systems. She has done herself no favors by acting like this.

"if I decide to send you payment or really if I can on Saturday I will leave you appropriate feedback for all the drama you created"  This is what she said to me that violated ebays policies.

Also, since she threatend me with opening a claim through ebays email system, if in fact she pays, then tries to open a claim she will not win. I asked what will happen if she pays, gets the pony and then does somthing to the pony by destroying it that she will not win her case because of the threat. It showed that she already wnats to open a case without any reason.

"But negative you thinks the worst". So, whatever this means I dont know. I do wnat to say though that this is being ridiculous that this has gotten to be like this. We are two grown woman, we should be able to talk like civilized adults. I harbor no ill feelings towards you in any way. I am sorry things have happened this way, and hope you can get your finance's under better control. I would think you value your reputation as well as your bussiness practices. I sincerly hope you are able to work everything out for yourself.

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2012, 01:16:29 AM »
Oh dear, I'm so sorry you've had to go through all of this hassle. I can only offer you a hug :hug: since you've already had lots of great advice & ebay seem to be being really quite helpful on this one.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2012, 01:28:06 AM »
Maybe I missed it but is she going on the bad trader list? If someone already said she was going to go on there sorry I might have skimmed it over.

If she isn't on there yet I vote for an addition of her. She is a horrible buyer and if anyone deserves to be on there it's her!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal