collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dear Hasbro...  (Read 3034 times)

Offline mayanbutterfly

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+146)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Mayanbutterfly's Custom My Little Ponies and More!
Dear Hasbro...
« on: September 18, 2012, 11:58:06 AM »
I've been wanting to post something like this for a while.  Please post things you would like to say to Hasbro too!

Dear Hasbro,

Please, please, please release :muffin: Pony Hooves/ Ditzy Doo as a regular My Little Pony that would be available to everyone and with in everyone's price range! 

Please make plushie ponies that are more show accurate with better hair!  Just look at all the lovely fan made ones for ideas!

Finally, please improve your quality control!  I get tired of going to the store and seeing ponies mib that are dirty or have their symbols rubbed, or have their eyes stamped in the wrong places.

Thanks

Offline Jordan

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Hasbro...
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 12:01:31 PM »
Well, that would be kinda pointless for those people who spend hours in line at SDCC to get a :muffin: Pony toy. :huh: I overpayed for one on Ebay and would feel cheated if they went around and made more (even in the brushable size)

Ianthe99

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 12:12:19 PM »
Oh! A brushable Ditzy Doo would be great! No way and I spending a bunch of money on the big one!

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 12:14:20 PM »
Dear Hasbro,

BOYS! BOOOOOOOYS! You would make soooooooooooooo much money over a Big Mac brushable. Not to mention the rest of the boys. I am a romantic and I was as a kid. I loved playing out romances with my dolls/toys.

Also, more non-mane six brushables please :)

I would love wave 2 of the european blind bags to be released here too.

Thank you
Salli

amberwolf

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 12:31:55 PM »
Dear Hasbro,

BOYS! BOOOOOOOYS! You would make soooooooooooooo much money over a Big Mac brushable. Not to mention the rest of the boys.
Also, more non-mane six brushables please :)

Same for me hasbro, I would like more non-mane 6 brushables please!! And a BigMac and Shining Armour brushable. A Shining Armour without troll-hair.

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 12:32:36 PM »
Dear Hasbro,

Please make some clothing for the brushables. I would love to put my ponies into their Gala dresses :)

PiexLover
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 12:43:49 PM »
Dear Hasbro,

Please bring manufacturing back home.  Employ those who loyally buy your products.  End the rampant employee theft and protect your intellectual property! 

Yeah yeah like they will listen to *that*.  But that's what I would tell them! 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline mayanbutterfly

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+146)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Mayanbutterfly's Custom My Little Ponies and More!
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 02:41:05 PM »
Well, that would be kinda pointless for those people who spend hours in line at SDCC to get a Ditzy Doo toy. :huh: I overpayed for one on Ebay and would feel cheated if they went around and made more (even in the brushable size)

I would agree with that, but my best friend went to SDCC and waited in line for hours, but she said that Ditzy Doo was sold out with in the first 20 minutes of Comicon and there were venders there that were reselling her for $50.00 or more.  So that's sad that the people who went to the event couldn't even get her!  And I know a similar problem happened at the mlpfair.  It's too bad they didn't just make more of them. 

And maybe they could release her in a different box or something, like they have some target exclusive sets  of ponies but then they release those ponies individually in other stores or things like that.

Offline Jordan

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 02:42:42 PM »
Well, that would be kinda pointless for those people who spend hours in line at SDCC to get a Ditzy Doo toy. :huh: I overpayed for one on Ebay and would feel cheated if they went around and made more (even in the brushable size)

I would agree with that, but my best friend went to SDCC and waited in line for hours, but she said that Ditzy Doo was sold out with in the first 20 minutes of Comicon and there were venders there that were reselling her for $50.00 or more.  So that's sad that the people who went to the event couldn't even get her!  And I know a similar problem happened at the mlpfair.  It's too bad they didn't just make more of them. 

And maybe they could release her in a different box or something, like they have some target exclusive sets  of ponies but then they release those ponies individually in other stores or things like that.
Yeah. I payed $66 for mine. Still would feel cheated. :/
I heard them saying they're not going to be amking anymore Ditzy's

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2012, 03:04:44 PM »
Dear Hasbro,

Please re-release the Fashion Style mane 6 ponies already, and make more characters (especially male) at that size, I would buy them all. Also, update your online store to allow international fans to purchase directly from you, we'd all appreciate that.

PS. Next time you make an exclusive like Ditzy Doo order enough to go around more fairly, not everyone can get an exclusive obviously but so many people missed out ^.^

Dear Hasbro Australia,

Please make your website an online store! I can find Fashion Style Applejack and Rarity in the product list but that 'Where to Buy' button is an arch enemy of mine, I know not a single one of those stores has them in stock and I'd much rather buy directly from Hasbro instead of running around hunting ponies down (and most often coming home empty handed)... Make that button a 'BUY IT NOW' button!  :biggrin:
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2012, 03:11:49 PM »
Dear Hasbro,

Please release a special edition line of G2 mold ponies!

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2012, 03:24:37 PM »
Dear Hasbro,

Please gimme round eyed unicorns. And background ponies. And fillies of the main six. And an FS Big mac. And show accurate plushies.
Yes, they needed to be separate sentences!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2012, 04:13:49 PM »
Dear Hasbro...simply really...some more "new characters" please...4 new characters a year does not make me happy :(
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2012, 04:16:00 PM »
Stop putting out the main 6 pony's.  I'm sure we have enough of them to go around.

P.S  Boys please and thank you!!

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2012, 04:22:10 PM »

Not really a fan of enforced scarcity, m'self. Not that I even *want* Ditzy Doo. I kind of hate that pony.

What am I trying to say? Bother.

Okay, I can understand keeping the SDCC big one scarce, but a brushable wouldn't be cheapening it, unless you just want the prestige of having something no one else does. YOU chose to pay that extra price, that's no reason why someone else shouldn't be allowed to have a toy they desperately want.

Oh man, I sound like I'm scolding. I'm not! I'm not! I'm just trying to explain my pov and I don't know how to soften it more D:
 (backcard by Ivy!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal