collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Drawable- colorable G4 ponies  (Read 5649 times)

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Drawable- colorable G4 ponies
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2012, 08:37:52 PM »
WANT.  :)

The cheeks don't bother me, though my first thought was Rainbow was chewing bubble gum or something.   :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2012, 02:00:48 AM »
Mmm you know what I would end up doing? try to remove the molded hair on this thing and custom into a brushable XD
Depends on how hard the plastic is though
But it's basically FS Dash so unless you prefer the different wings and pointier nose that's rather pointless. :/

Yes Starly, we know you like it ~*show accurate*~ but i think it is up to the customizer to decide wether or not something is pointless. Since the entire body of this toy is different from FS Rainbow Dash i don't see how it would be "pointless".

2012 has seen only 10 new single characters with brushable hair released [and thats in including the playset]

Wow, really? I didn't know there were so few released. No wonder i often feel like we are still stuck in the core 7 era.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2012, 02:21:23 AM »
Cat - they are definitely paint, not raised so I would say they could be removable. They look pretty thick and black though, not sure if they'd leave a stain behind?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2012, 02:50:50 PM »
I actually love the blind bags since they are so teeny to collect and don't take up much space-  but I agree there should be more variety and characters for the brushable variety...  I'm not sure that one excludes the other?

Oh I like the blind bags and I dont think we need just one or the other. I just personally think that MLP is about plastic ponies with brushable hair - always has been and in my opinion always should be. So the distraction of so many moulded characters is, for me at least, frustrating and a bit odd for the toy line.

Cat - they are definitely paint, not raised so I would say they could be removable. They look pretty thick and black though, not sure if they'd leave a stain behind?

Thanks honey - they do look a little thick I would leave them on anyway I guess - its all about "original" isnt it :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal