collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Regarding Accusations About My Saran Hair  (Read 3478 times)

Offline Alatariel-Silimaure

• Rainbow Glitter Bomb Pony
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: Regarding Accusations About My Saran Hair
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2012, 03:19:08 PM »
\but it acts/feels/smells/tastes (lol)

Don't eat hair Kala! Haven't you seen all those TV shows about the bad things that happen when you eat hair???
what about licking hair? Is licking hair okay?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Check out my Sales! MLP, Non MLP, customs, and more!

vero14_70

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2012, 03:24:58 PM »
I didn't have any trouble with ordering or questions  ^.^
Oh does that mean we can have sample of color?

Offline lovelauraland

• Trade Count: (+127)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lovelauraland.com
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2012, 03:27:03 PM »
aw, I wouldn't worry to much sweetie :hug:
I normally don't listen to gossip and just go with my own flow, I love your hair, I tried the Frost Twinkle Nylon and its most def nylon lol and the thermal blue saran is def saran I can tell straight away when I touch it :)
if someone had a problem they should have come to you in confidence so you could at least have been given a chance to fix it, it could have just been a mix up of signs on your bags!

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2012, 03:29:43 PM »
I normally don't listen to gossip and just go with my own flow, I love your hair, I tried the Frost Twinkle Nylon and its most def nylon lol and the thermal blue saran is def saran I can tell straight away when I touch it :)
if someone had a problem they should have come to you in confidence so you could at least have been given a chance to fix it, it could have just been a mix up of signs on your bags!
am I the only one that only sees one color of nylon on her site? @_@ or is everything under synthetic still? I've just been so confused with all the debates and everything going on my poor head feels like esploding

Offline RevRuby

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • PonyPony
    • View Profile
    • http://revruby.deviantart.com
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2012, 03:30:09 PM »
i know some ppl have allergies to certain plastics, so i know it's important to know the difference for selling. personally tho i have used the saran, the poly, the synthetic, and the saran thermal and they're all wonderful. I've used saran for many years as restoredoll was the only place i went to for hair til 2008. i've had their saran thermal just as long and your thermal doesn't taste any different...

er...

KALA! how dare you put that thought in my head?!

anyway since i'm not allergic to plastics i don't care if you label your hair as left over spaghetti, i'm still going to buy it. not to mention the wonderful kanekalons you have. i really do adore it's versatility and styleability

Ask me how to get a coupon to my etsy shop! it's EASY!
thank you to RobinHoodFan for my avatar!

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2012, 03:34:07 PM »
It sounds to me like if there was some kind of labeling problem it has been fully resolved now and was an honest mistake.  I haven't ordered your hair yet (I am really excited about the GID I preordered though).  I've worked with you in swaps, in general, and in the contest you are running and I know you to be an honest person.  I do not believe that you would ever intentionally misrepresent goods.  I know sometimes dissatisfied customers can feel slighted but I hope that those involved realize that any mislabel/miscommunication was accidental.  I don't know what your return policies are but if they were that unsatisfied I do think it would have been better to address it privately if at all possible.  Hang in there.  Starting a new business is hard.  You trust your supplier. 
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2012, 03:35:34 PM »
Do you have any idea when your thermal colors will come back in stock?  Your thermal and tinsel hair colors look awesome.  Can't wait to try them!

Edit to add:   I have been waiting to place an order until the glow in the dark hair becomes available.  :)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 03:41:47 PM by cookhuman »
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2012, 03:45:20 PM »
HAIR LICKING IS THE NEW BLACK

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2012, 03:46:54 PM »
omg I should not have read this while I was at work, I burst out laughing and got a bunch of weird looks XD

Offline enchantress41580

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Retro Dolls US
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2012, 03:49:54 PM »
I didn't have any trouble with ordering or questions  ^.^
Oh does that mean we can have sample of color?
yes you most certainly can have samples ;) Just message me with your address :)

thank-you hun, I'm glad you like our hair :)

am I the only one that only sees one color of nylon on her site? @_@ or is everything under synthetic still? I've just been so confused with all the debates and everything going on my poor head feels like esploding
I feel you on the head esploding, lol. Right now all the hair is being looked into, so right now it's basically all under synthetic. I can understand how it gets confusing so easily. Iris is also in the "synthetic" category at the moment, it's a new color that is over at the UK site. Right now I'm working on getting all the colors in, however they are in stock at the UK so you don't have to wait, and I can also pre-order them and get them to you as well if needed :)

i know some ppl have allergies to certain plastics, so i know it's important to know the difference for selling. personally tho i have used the saran, the poly, the synthetic, and the saran thermal and they're all wonderful. I've used saran for many years as restoredoll was the only place i went to for hair til 2008. i've had their saran thermal just as long and your thermal doesn't taste any different...

er...

KALA! how dare you put that thought in my head?!

anyway since i'm not allergic to plastics i don't care if you label your hair as left over spaghetti, i'm still going to buy it. not to mention the wonderful kanekalons you have. i really do adore it's versatility and styleability
LOL seriously nomming and licking hair is bad for your health...they have those kind of warnings on my crazy obbessions on TLC ;P

I will not be responsible for people hacking up colored balls of hair hehe

Do you have any idea when your thermal colors will come back in stock?  Your thermal and tinsel hair colors look awesome.  Can't wait to try them!

Edit to add:   I have been waiting to place an order until the glow in the dark hair becomes available.  :)
I can pre-order them for you now, the UK does have them in stock :)

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2012, 03:54:41 PM »
I will not be responsible for people hacking up colored balls of hair hehe

OMG I COULD SELL THOSE ON ETSY

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2012, 03:59:42 PM »
Thank you so much for trying to get everything sorted out! I appreciate it, because I am one of few people who really dislike using saran. I prefer to buy Nylon instead. Saran is fine for a long straight hairstyle, but if I need to do bangs or curls, then I want Nylon, so it's easier for me to only stock Nylon.

I really look forward to more things getting listed as nylon, or to more nylon products showing up ;)

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2012, 04:19:02 PM »

I LICK MY HAIR TOO

IT'S THE BEST THING EVER

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline Dollyhair

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dollyhair.com
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2012, 04:19:15 PM »
True nylon will not char and turn to ash as the person making the claim says it will and that their hair does.

I am so tired of being misquoted, so let me AGAIN state what I said before: REAL SARAN burns and turns to black charcoaly, crumbly ash. But NYLON does NOT char and turn to ash. Ever. Nylon melts like plastic.

Post Merge: September 10, 2012, 04:21:39 PM

It costs $150.00 per color to test, I will gladly send them all in, if the person accusing would like to pay for it.

The burden of proof is not on me.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 04:21:39 PM by Dollyhair »

[email protected]

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2012, 04:26:31 PM »
\but it acts/feels/smells/tastes (lol)

Don't eat hair Kala! Haven't you seen all those TV shows about the bad things that happen when you eat hair???
what about licking hair? Is licking hair okay?
I lick pony hair all the time...in fact I am right now on a DG baby fakie I rehaired with Atomic Turquoise. Yes, it's weird, but so am I.

I wanna try out (and lick) saran, I'm curious of it's feel!
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal