collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Kitty Hujoo Freya!  (Read 10309 times)

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
Re: New Kitty Hujoo Freya!
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2012, 05:14:38 AM »
Freya is back in stock for anyone still wanting her :)

ARGH.  Curse me being fiscally responsible this month.

Offline yaizel

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://chikapaw.livejournal.com/
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2012, 12:02:41 PM »
Here's my girl! :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

P.s. she's looking for a new home :p
how lovely she is!!  im curious, did you made the faceup the usual way they are made for bjd? like sealing before painting and after?
how much are you asking for her?
the better pic of all artist is in the heart

Offline Flaileigh

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2012, 03:51:21 PM »
Bah. I'll have to pass this time, too.  :tellme:

Offline TheFuzz

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2012, 04:45:16 PM »
ON HOLD. Due to being out and away for the entire day, to avoid overselling we are currently putting Freya on hold until we can input more orders tonight. At that point we will be able to determine how many we have available left for sale. Please check back for an update around 8pm, Pacific Standard Time.

I was hoping the second shipment would come a little later than it did, I'm not supposed to be spending money right now. I don't wanna miss my chance to get her, though. fdshhgfjfghdfgfgsdfd -waits for page to update-

Offline MacabreDarling

• Trade Count: (+119)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://macabredarling.deviantart.com/
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2012, 05:41:37 PM »
Here's my girl! :D

P.s. she's looking for a new home :p
how lovely she is!!  im curious, did you made the faceup the usual way they are made for bjd? like sealing before painting and after?
how much are you asking for her?

She's on ebay right now. Current bid is $115, with two and a half days or so left. Her faceup has been sealed repeatedly. She was just done with acrylics, and pastels, and well..sealant XD I've also done the edges of the faceup far enough away from the split in her head that opening her head won't damage the faceup. You can view her auction here, if you'd like ^.^  http://www.ebay.com/itm/150914775996?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
 Thank you tinrobo!

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2012, 05:53:27 PM »
Bah. I'll have to pass this time, too.  :tellme:

I have to keep wishing that my current batch of customs sells and then hope they have her in stock at that point :(

Offline TheFuzz

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2012, 09:25:26 PM »
Watched a movie and missed my chance to get a grey one, but I managed to order a white. Super excited! If I manage to scrounge up enough money by the next shipment I'll see if I can get a grey.

Lon-san

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2012, 09:54:52 PM »
I have ordered some 6mm N50 magnets. I will be recieving 49 more than I actually need but they are suposed to be one of the strongest available online in that size. I find the one that came with my Freya is weak enough once it's been placed inside the body that it doesn't have much grip if she's wearing something thicker like pants.

So you will be selling some of those extras, riiiiight? *whistles innocently*

I could. I mean, even if I keep a bunch, there's still more than I could possibly use. I wonder what the rules for sending magnets that high powered are. I have no idea how they are being packaged for mailing to me so hopefully they don't need any special casing. I'll have to call the post office and ask.

Ordered my girl's eyes. I would have liked to do it sooner but I was tapped and then the seller was on vacation. Korea had a holiday recently and they took the opportunity to head home to see the fam'. :D Going with blue because I liked how they looked in the promos.

from1981

« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2012, 11:24:07 AM »
 :) the other day I went on junkyspot & they had a message they were backed up on orders because of all the Kitty Hujoo Freya orders,lol.

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2012, 01:27:33 PM »
well if you find out if you are able to mail the magnets normally, I'd really appreciate the opportunity to buy some from you. I want to get some a few but run into the same issue of "okay these comes in huge bulk ammounts."

AnnetheCatDetective

« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2012, 08:21:51 PM »
I just got my white Freya from the second ordering period! If anyone's interested in owner photos, I haven't done any faceup work yet because the craft area is overloaded with plush-making equipment, but she's pretty adorable right out of the box and she stands like a rock.

She's gorgeous! I hope other people can get in on the regular order when she goes into regular production in white, she's a really adorable little cat.

Offline yaizel

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2012, 11:27:04 PM »
yay! i was able to get a freaya too, i wasn´t sure about her, but now with her wig and face up i just love her to pieces! :D
i hope a lot of people will share photos of theirs :)

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2012, 05:38:20 AM »
She's gorgeous! I hope other people can get in on the regular order when she goes into regular production in white, she's a really adorable little cat.

I'm getting closer to my goal of getting her - another pony sold, and if I can sell just one more I'll feel ok about buying her :)

Lon-san

« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2012, 07:29:59 AM »
I just got my white Freya from the second ordering period! If anyone's interested in owner photos, I haven't done any faceup work yet because the craft area is overloaded with plush-making equipment, but she's pretty adorable right out of the box and she stands like a rock.

(SNIP)

Congratulations! Which eye size/brand of eye did you go with? :D Emory says the regular doll will be "different". I thought it was just going to be more of the white but without a card, but his comment makes me wonder....

Is anyone else having trouble with her head popping open at the bottom when it's posed?

I got my fur and my fur wig that I bought before that because I thought it was the only way to get the fur. DAT REGRET. The fur pieces are so plush and fluffy and large enough for a number of tries. The wig is smaller than I pictured and kind of thin. I mean, I guess that makes it easier for it to lay down properly but it feels a little cheap. I don't feel I got a lot for my money.

Offline yaizel

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2012, 08:18:49 AM »

Congratulations! Which eye size/brand of eye did you go with? :D Emory says the regular doll will be "different". I thought it was just going to be more of the white but without a card, but his comment makes me wonder....

Is anyone else having trouble with her head popping open at the bottom when it's posed?

I got my fur and my fur wig that I bought before that because I thought it was the only way to get the fur. DAT REGRET. The fur pieces are so plush and fluffy and large enough for a number of tries. The wig is smaller than I pictured and kind of thin. I mean, I guess that makes it easier for it to lay down properly but it feels a little cheap. I don't feel I got a lot for my money.

yes i read that too!, i wonder which changes they will do?
maybe to fix all those little issues on her?

i als have the problem with the face plate :/
i blame the joint of the neck shape and pegs about the limited posing and i believe the cap issue is due to unexpected e material expanding after casted, the back part looks bit bigger, the only way the botton pegs fit is by forcing them, that makes the whole thing "curve" in the middle and eventually pops if you move ti.

would you be making a wig yourslef? that is the best option in my opinion, specially if you already have some nice fur around

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal