collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Blind Bag Collectors ...  (Read 5037 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Blind Bag Collectors ...
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2012, 02:39:20 AM »
The codes are a great starting point Diamond - and worked with the earlier waves which didnt have as wide a release but Wave 3 and Wave 4 are turning up everywhere now - it impossible to even keep track of the codes on the bags as as soon as a new "batch" turns up somewhere the codes have changed. [or at least the 1st, 3rd and 5th digits] have changed.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline candiedapples

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Blind Bag Collectors ...
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2012, 09:55:55 AM »
So far the blind bags that I have are from Wave 1 and Wave 3. I do keep the cards because they're cute, but I like the Enterplay trading cards better. After seeing an empty box at Walmart for months I was so happy to get Wave 1 Twilight and Pinkie for the first time one day. Then I lucked out and got all the sparkly ponies and the other four ponies I wanted from a full box the next time. I used the codes, since the only ponies I was interested in were the Mane Six and other unique molds like the boy ponies. Even with the different colors, the other characters remind me too much of the Mane Six because they are the same mold. BUT Wave 4 looks cool since everyone's a sparkly or metallic pony!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Summer Daze Swap Wishlist
Banner made by dashesndots

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal