collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Howdy! Brand new here ^_^  (Read 456 times)

megasus

• Trade Count: (0)
Howdy! Brand new here ^_^
« on: August 15, 2012, 07:14:39 PM »
Hi folks! My name is Meg, and I use the name Megasus all over the web. You can call me Meg, Megan, Meggie, Megasus, Megs.... whatever! My friends call me Meg for the most part. :)

To be honest, I don't have too many ponies right now.  :blush: I had a HUGE collection when I was a kid, and my mom gave them all to my niece when she thought I was "too old" for them. (Who is EVER too old for ponies? Psssh.)

I collect pony plushies in a FB game called Pet Society, and it rekindled my love for MLP. So, I have a couple toys, and I'm also trying to learn how to sew plushies! I love doing crafts, if I get any completed that turn out decent I will share them with you all.

A little about me.... I'm 31, married, no human children, just three fuzzy cats. :) I was a big anime nerd in high school and still enjoy it from time to time. I love all kinds of art, from paintings to photography to sewing and making music.... and I love to surround myself with others who appreciate cute, fun, and artsy stuff.

I love HELLO KITTY..... is that okay to say in a pony forum? Hahaha. But yeah, huge kitty nerd here. A lot of my craft projects have been kitty related. I just recently made a Totoro plushie and now I'm learning ponies.... so much fun!

Hmmmm what else.... well, I've been looking for the little blind packs of 2 inch figures that everybody is collecting, a friend is sending me some and I'm so happy! She's such a sweetheart! I've been looking everywhere for them -- I could buy some online, but I love the instant gratification of opening a blind pack and seeing what's inside. I'm actually gonna hit up Walgreens later because I heard a rumor they might have some....  :cool:

I'm pretty much an open book -- I love to chat about all kinds of things, I love to trade, I love to share.... so feel free to message me!

I look forward to getting to know you all, and I hope you'll forgive my lack of pony collection.... I'll share with you all I have right now (aside from one buried in the garage from my last move! I have Megan & Sundance hiding somewhere....)

~Meg

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy! Brand new here ^_^
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 07:25:59 PM »
Welcome to the arena! Hello Kitty is awesome. *w* /high five :heart:
I hope you enjoy your time here and build up your pony collection again! No one is ever too old for ponies..Or HK! :hug:
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 07:58:45 PM »
:newpony: and welcome to the Arena.  Yeah those blind bags are too cute, watch though they are like potato chips you can not have just a few.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

megasus

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 08:23:35 PM »
Welcome to the arena! Hello Kitty is awesome. *w* /high five :heart:
I hope you enjoy your time here and build up your pony collection again! No one is ever too old for ponies..Or HK! :hug:

Yay!! I'm forever a big kid! I've seen some custom ponies that are just amazing. I want to try making my own but my art skills are limited to writing, sewing and photography. Painting/drawing/designing/etc is outside my realm of current abilities, lol. Still, I'm tempted to get some of the blank ponies and start painting them all crazy colors just for fun. XD I hope I find my Megan & Sundance.... I always thought it was cool I shared her name! hehe

Post Merge: August 15, 2012, 08:24:19 PM

:newpony: and welcome to the Arena.  Yeah those blind bags are too cute, watch though they are like potato chips you can not have just a few.

Yeah, I've been accused of collecting collections.....  :shocked: whooo meeee??  :biggrin: :blush:

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 09:33:57 PM »
Hello and Welcome to the Arena!

So glad to have you join us!

megasus

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 11:21:57 PM »
Hello and Welcome to the Arena!

So glad to have you join us!

Thank you! I like the pic in your siggy, I have a friend that does really awesome CG art similar to that :D (I'm gonna have her make me a pony, hehe!)

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 11:43:08 PM »
 to the Arena, Megs :wave:

Sorry to hear you no longer have your childhood ponies. I hope you manage to find some nice replacements for your favourites now that you're here :D

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 07:22:32 AM »
Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here!

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 07:11:18 PM »
Hi there, megasus. :hiya: That is a clever screen name and I like it. :lovey: Welcome to the Arena.
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2012, 09:56:44 PM »
Welcome to the arena! :hamster:

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal