collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello, Everypony. :-3  (Read 259 times)

CinnamonSatin

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello, Everypony. :-3
« on: August 12, 2012, 07:58:46 PM »
Since I'm busy at the moment, I'll try and make this quick. Once I'm not busy anymore, I will post more info on myself!

My pony name is Cinnamon Satin. I am a sparkly unicorn filly (in other words, a "baby sparkle pony") who can shapeshift and sprout pegasus wings at will (and all these other things), but I'm not a changeling!! =^U^|||=

I have been into My Little Pony since G3 (the NORMAL G3). I was a big fan, and my favorite was Minty (because of her creative quirks and silly personality). When G3.5 came out, I was horrified, and gave up all my ponies [)-:!]. Until G4 came along and fixed everything, although I was still used to G3 (Celestia reminded me of Star Catcher, Twilight Sparkle reminded me of Kimono, and :muffin: Pony reminded me of G3 Moondancer!)

Although I appreciate G4 VERY much and can be considered a "pegasister", I have been reading up on G1, too, and have grown to like them very much...even IF the backcard stories were mushy and overblown and the ponies were much more powerful than they should be, regardless if they were unicorns.  Thanks to my mom and her friend Leslie, who were kids in the 80's, I currently own Pina Colada, Main Sail, Sky Rocket, Locket, and Cotton Candy.

As such, my MLP world is a unique combination between G1 and G4. Example: Celestia and Luna's mom (otherwise known as the "Queen of Equestria") is Majesty. The old castle that Nightmare Moon was fought in was the Dream Castle. Also, the "babies" are filly/colt age, blinking eye/wiggling tail magic is less powerful to accomidate the laws of physics in Friendship is Magic (Ex: Rainbow Dash could wiggle her tail and make a cloud come closer to her at the most), the G1 ponies would know about the Elements of Harmony, etc.

I also specialize in making special characters for Friendship Is Magic, a lot of which have unique body shapes, patterns or anything you wouldn't normally find in the show. A few of my characters are made using logic and thinking based upon very unusual Japanese anime from the 90's, so they might have strange objects for body parts, or hair that looks like strange objects.

I mostly signed up to look at the images, but since I have a lot more to share than just this, why not join? Besides, it's not like the other "brony" sites out there. (no offense) 8-3

I actually have an account on a different website called Fur Affinity [dot] net. My name there is Th_Neez. I am a dedicated kemono (anime-style furry) artist, and my goal is to offer super-low prices and be super friendly. But I like ponies a lot too, so I thought I would be here. =^U^=

I'm very happy to be on this site! 8-D

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, Everypony. :-3
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 09:15:31 PM »
Hello and Welcome to the Arena!

So glad to have you!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 05:32:23 AM »
Welcome to the arena! :hamster:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 12:03:20 PM »
Hi there, CinnamonSatin. I like your screen name. Of course, I like cinnamon period. :welcome: to the Arena and happy to have you aboard. :)
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 02:03:18 PM »
 and Welcome to the Arena. There are actually a lot of collectors who combine there love of G4 with G1 so you are not alone there.  Plus many G4's had there base in either G3 or G1.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 02:13:45 PM »
Welcome, we would love to see your collection sometime!@

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 03:43:28 PM »
 to the Arena!

It sounds like you are a real pony fan!  I like G1s best but have a lot of G3s and a few G4s in my collection. I hope you enjoy the forums :frolic:

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 04:07:26 PM »
 :frolic: Welcome! You sound awesome creative!

CinnamonSatin

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 09:52:05 PM »
Wow! Thanks, everypony!! =^U^= And you WILL be seeing a LOT more from me.

I made an OC with a unique hairstyle based on the Cherry Berry figure...only to realize it was pointless. To fill in the design, I made 3 ponies (one has two alternate designs). These were made in the Facebook PonyMaker.

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/8562/cheerycharacterconcepts.png

Strawberry Surprise, Cherry Limeade, or Citrus Starbow!? 8-D (and yes, I know, there is already a G1 Pony with the first name. X-D)

As soon as I can have somepony figure out, I will soon make a separate thread for all of my OCs. =^U^=

I can't wait to share all of them with you! (*squeeeeh*)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal