collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: **Closed**  (Read 4049 times)

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: **A Nightmare Continue - Halloween Swap**
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2012, 12:43:24 PM »
Updated the list in Post 1 again.

ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT for our NEWBIES!!
Who will snap the last one??  :P :P

Also a few Spots left for Level 2!!

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2012, 12:45:46 PM »
i was still waiting on a reponse.. to see if i could  enter or not?

Post Merge: August 06, 2012, 01:43:07 PM

yay i can  participate!

1. Are you willing to ship international? no

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks:http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=13904

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please):
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,301954.0.html

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them) not very picky, just no mold  please (allergic)marker or sharpie is ok as long aas it isnt on the  display side.

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony? eeyore, pokemon, precoius moments plush lps

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)pokemon i  love  tepig and umbreon, i love just about anyhting horse, i lvoe stregy guides, i am just learning how to rehair. i am obssed with eeyore. i love  dr hooves,  80s cartoons.  preciousmoents Final fansty series. Sly cooper.

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?
sure if you like but you dont have to  i dont have any..  i'd  love a zecora or dr hooves

8. Tell us what's your halloween likes. candy.thats the best part and things that sqeak. i love sqeakers and i love ren fair costumes

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like?hmm  chocolate. nothing too crunchy  or hard i can't  eat it. i love kinder eggs  and  i love  gummy  octipus, and blue sharks.  just nothing prtezel and nothing coconut i LOVe  black licorce jelly beans!

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies? coconut. i dont like coconut.  and no peanut brittle unelss its soft
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 07:47:40 AM by Lorelei Redfern »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sternenstaub

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2012, 01:46:51 PM »
Lorelei Redfern joined us as well and Level 1 is closed now!!

As soon as the spots for Level 2 are also filled and everypony has an actual wantlist posted - I can work on partners.  :P
So there is a chance we can start shopping earlier!!  ;) ;)

I need a decision ponies!!
I signed up for the $20 level...not sure at the moment if I should do a second box in Level 1... anybody from Level 1 would like a box from me??  :P :P

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2012, 01:54:20 PM »
Boooooo I missed it! Damnit, I'll have to wait for the next newbie swap *tries to be patient*

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2012, 02:07:24 PM »
Boooooo I missed it! Damnit, I'll have to wait for the next newbie swap *tries to be patient*
Aww Poo Enola. I wanted to be in a swap with you.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2012, 02:27:08 PM »

I've been allowed in! Woo!   :biggrin:

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2012, 02:33:32 PM »
yay!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2012, 02:33:50 PM »

Woo! This calls for a dance!

Can we post video links? If not I'll delete it, just partying fun.

We're gonna do the Ice Cream & Cake!

Formerly Maddie

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2012, 03:12:40 PM »

Yay! If I could get the dancing pom Pom smilie to work on my phone I would do it. :biggrin:

I just finished filling out my answers when my phone browser crashed & lost them all. Think I will do it tomorrow morning on a real computer!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2012, 03:24:49 PM »
1. Are you willing to ship international?
I'd prefer not to but if you really need me to I can manage.

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks:
You can see mine here. I also under the name of nights87 on eBay.

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please):
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,288093.0.html

Please don't buy me any blind bag ponies. I am sure I will have them all by this fall!

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)
 I am not super picky. But if you consider them to be awful, I likely will too! Most collectors know how other collectors feel about certain flaws. I will say NO major haircuts, pin dot mold, or severely noticeable marks. I don't mind a small amount of friz, small marks and symbol rubs, etc. I am not insanely picky. They don't need to be mint. Just in pretty good shape.

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony?
Like Pretty Kitties and Puppies from the 80s. More about it below. I also like Bratz Ponyz but you'd probably have a hard time finding ones that I don't have so don't worry about it.

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)
I have a number of things I like. I am very much a pink lover and it's my favorite color ever! I love pink things. I also really like Hello Kitty and Sanrio stuff in general. I love Chibimaru....if you could find me plush if him, I'd love you forever!
I really love cutesy girly colorful anime stuff. Anything, really. Figures, stickers, art and other things.
I collect Little Pretty kitties and puppies from the 80s. I only have three so chances are if you find some, they are ones I don't own.
I really like cute post-its. I use them for work all the time and I always need more. Cool pens are also neat.
I like cool keychains too. I like to switch mine out every now and then.
I adore body washes and lotion. I like most scents except citrus smells.
I love video games and I have a 3DS that is my favorite toy.
I am a major Harvest Moon fan.
I also ADORE Invader ZIM. The Tallest are my favorite characters, haha!

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?
I am fine with customs but I don't expect my partner to do this for me.

8. Tell us what's your halloween likes.
I really love black cats, bats, and ghosts! Skeletons can be cool too. I love all kinds of Halloween trinkets. Anything random and neat that you think I would like will please me.
I really love bats, though! Hint hint.

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like?
I love the combination of mint and chocolate. I like most milk chocolate brands like Godiva, Dove, Lindt, Cadbury, ect. If you happen to be from another country I would LOVE to try chocolate candy or cookies that are popular in your country.
I love stuff with caramel in it. I also love cookies.
I do enjoy fruity hard candy and some chewy taffy like candy.
I really like cheddar cheese flavored things. I like cheese in general, really.
If you have something you really like or something nifty you want me to try, feel free to throw it in!
I LOVE CUTE FUN SIZE HALLOWEEN CANDY! They are....just cute and small and portable! Snackies for work!

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies?
I detest most gummies unless you think they are earth-shattering and then I will try them, haha! Gummy bears are a no-no. I think they are nasty!
I also don't like chewing gum or licorice. I don't like things like Twizzlers either. Nothing even remotely licorice like for me, please!

11. In which swaps have you been before (tell me a few examples)
Set completer/set starter swap. Valentines Swap. Just a Little Swap. Four Seasons Swap. I am currently in the Make a Wish Swap and Advent Calendar Swap.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 03:26:46 PM by DazzleKitty »
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

kittykat7

« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2012, 03:34:26 PM »
Hey Stern... I would really like to join.  But your level 2 says at least 10 feedback!?! 

lisey_baby

« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2012, 04:01:30 PM »
1. Are you willing to ship international? Yes

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=9411  I also run www.mylittlecustoms.com

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here: I need to make a list ASAP, but it will most probably include only G1's

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector?  I'm not really a picky collector although I'd prefer not to recieve a pony with haircuts, major symbol damage, cancer or regrind. Frizzy hair is fine by me and so are ponies that need a bath and a clean up

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony? Erm where to begin I collect Studio Ghibli stuff, Lego, Moxies (although not that much anymore), Pullips, Blythes, Pokemon and general cute things

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies?  I run a customising site www.mylittlecustoms.com , I have a three month old daughter, love anime and Pokemon and have an active interest in marine fish

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here? Oooo I'd never say no to a custom pony, although I prefer ponies that have been rehaired with Nylon and G3's. I feel bad when I see a G1 that has been customised Lol

8. Tell us what's your halloween likes. Erm, I do like Nightmare Before Christmas, but I also have a slight obsession with all the Japanesy(sp?) Halloween stuff they bring out, including the Pokemon and Stitch things they make. I have a whole shelf full of the stuff, oops, Lol :blush:

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like? I pretty much eat anything although I'm not overly keen on really sour sweets, I also HATE American chocolate. Sorry guys, I just think it's icky compared to English chocolate.

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies? Oops I answered that above :blush:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 06:51:08 PM by lisey_baby »

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2012, 06:12:06 PM »
1. Are you willing to ship international? I prefer NZ/Australia but I can probably ship internationally. ^^

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=12498

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please): http://theadamal.weebly.com/swap-wishlistfor-halloween-swap-only.html  (I made this one here specificially so it wouldn't get mixed up with the make a wishlist ) It also has all my swap info on it!

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them) I accept: faded hair, initials under feet, the odd removable mark, frizzy hair. I do not like: cancer, age spots, mold spots, head/body mismatch (cannot stand it) and I hate haircuts apart from on baby brothers. However for BBES I will accept any and all flaws!!

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony? I collect stuff to do with my interests, I love: notebooks, pens, action figures, anything I can write in/with

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you) I love: Yugioh, Yugioh Abridged, Dragonball Z, Dragonball Z Abridged, Supernatural(would love merchandise),  Death Note, writing, drawing, playing computer games.

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here? Yes. I would love any customs from Death Note, Yugioh or Dragonball Z ^^  My favourite Yugioh character is Bakura. Otherwise a newborn/baby halloween custom would be AWESOME. I like: ghosts, witches and vampires. Oh and Demons from Supernatural.

8. Tell us what's your halloween likes.  I love cute ghosts, black and orange, COSTUMES(naturally), witches, and anything spooky. I LOVE vampires.(the non sparkly kind)  A set of vampire fangs would be awesome.

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like? Outside of NZ: Sour Patch Kids, Hello Panda, milk chocolate, marshmallows, kit kats and CHEESE snacks! Inside of NZ: Mini Milky Ways, Pineapple Lumps, Fruit Bursts

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies? I hate coffee/tea flavoured anything, (not to mention coffee and tea themselves), I don't like licorice or anything too hard on my teeth. 
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 07:28:44 PM by terabithianprince »

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2012, 06:17:55 PM »

Yay! If I could get the dancing pom Pom smilie to work on my phone I would do it. :biggrin:

I just finished filling out my answers when my phone browser crashed & lost them all. Think I will do it tomorrow morning on a real computer!
It's alright, you can dance in spirit. :cheer:

I know how that goes, and it can be sooo annoying. :lol:

Formerly Maddie

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2012, 08:18:59 PM »
Sternenstaub, where is your list? I am just looking over advanced swappers wishlists to have some ideas in mind.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal