collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: **Closed**  (Read 4185 times)

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: **A Nightmare Continue - Halloween Swap**
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2012, 07:22:13 AM »
You're welcome kittykat7! Jump in!!  ;)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2012, 07:41:21 AM »
I totally want to do this.  I have never gotten to do a Halloween Swap yet and it is my absolute favorite holiday.  I will work on my stuff today.  I would be in the $20 swap.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2012, 07:44:52 AM »
Could some people maybe revise their answers to the "what are your halloween likes" question?  I think that question is supposed to be about what sort of things you like about halloween so that your partner can pick items for you, not about how you celebrate or spend your halloween :)

kittykat7

« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2012, 08:31:19 AM »
Okay Stern... I am in then!  I will fill out the form wheb I get to a computer. 

Sternenstaub

« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2012, 08:36:51 AM »
@nessa and kittykat:
I will save a spot for you. :)

@Daiyuflower:
Yes for sure - you can withdraw your answer or you can add the info for your partner. :)

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2012, 08:40:12 AM »
i updated  my halloween awnser.. i hope its more helpfull.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2012, 09:46:16 AM »
I thought that was the minimum too :drunk: Usually I go over the minimum in swaps because I have too much fun shopping for my partner.

Me too! lol. We just need 5 more people for the advanced level and then we can get partners assigned!

Also, TPrince, I thought you had plenty of ponies to work with on your list, don't worry about it too much :)

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2012, 09:53:43 AM »
Well that makes more sense. Revised my "Halloween Likes" answer as well. Woo, that was a hard one!

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Sternenstaub

« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2012, 10:19:22 AM »
Yeah!! Only 5 Spots left!!

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2012, 04:16:46 PM »
Bump and I can't believe how many people have Diamond Rose and Cherry Pie on their want lists. I'll grab another set of them next time I see them just in case I get a partner who needs them. XD

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2012, 04:31:07 PM »
Lol I think what I do on Halloween kinda follows my likes, so I'll keep mine the same.  ^.^
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2012, 07:45:27 PM »
I love halloween I hope my answer was helpful. I tried to put things and thanks Salli ^^ My list is mostly bbes though hahaha if someone gets me and doesn't include a single one I think I'll be sad. :drunk:

I'm about finished for the make a wishlist swap (gonna pick up some other stuff later) so now I can focus on my second partner woohoo! (prepare to be spoiled....can't wait to get a partner :D)

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2012, 09:21:40 PM »
I'm gonna keep y Halloween answer the same. I love halloween and everything abot it, so my answer of having no Halloween dislikes really fits I think, lol :)
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2012, 09:00:35 AM »
1. Are you willing to ship international?
Not this time

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=10111

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please):
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,284379.msg11183.html#msg11183

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)
This is also in my wishlist: A note on acceptable conditions: I am not a MIB/MOC collector.  I don't like ponies with tail rust, missing manes (haircuts ok, just no baldies, mohawks or hack jobs), smooze, cancer, amputees, bad regrind, major permanent marks or mostly missing/smeared symbols.  Otherwise I am not a terribly picky collector.  I also like ponies that are supposed to have pink hair, to have pink hair (ex: SS Twilight, Posey, etc.)

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony? This can also be found in my wishlist but a short example includes Cherry Merry Muffin Dolls, Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, Care Bears, books, foreign money, etc.

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)
My hobbies include scrapbooking, reading, horseback riding, pets.  I love watching TV series, right now I am in the middle of quite a few including Jem in the Holograms, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, He-Man, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Private Practice, etc.  I would absolutely love some G1 and G2 stickers to use in scrapbooking or if anyone has MLP 12x12 paper (found it once for G3 and haven't seen any since).

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?  I would love a Sugarberry custom or a Halloween custom that has to do with pumpkins/jack-o-lanterns, candy corn, vampires, etc.   Or a Sugarberry like custom using pumpkins instead of Strawberries!

8. Tell us what's your Halloween likes.  OMG I love Halloween.  Black cats, Witches, Vampires, Ghosts (traditional sheet looking ghosts lol), Candy Corn, autumn colors, pumpkins, jack-o-lanterns.  I plan on being Jem from Jem and the Holograms this year but I mostly have always been a vampire, witch or other traditional Halloween creature.  I love watching scary movies all through October like Amityville Horror, Children of the Corn, House on Haunted Hill, etc etc.  I also like the traditional cartoons like  Mad Monster Party, The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, Disney Halloween cartoons, Halloweentown, Hocus Pocus.  I love decorating that is kind of vintage and gothic, witches, vampires.  I am not a huge fan of really cheesy decorations like plastic wall coverings and I hate aliens so please no big headed, big eyed aliens please.  I absolutely love fall and fall colors too.  To me October is the best month ever...it has Halloween, it is my birthday month, seems like the offical kickoff for fall (sorry September lol), my niece was born, I started dating my husband lol.

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like? Haribo Gummi Bears, Kinder Cocoa Happy Hippos, toffee like Heath bars and Milka with Toffee, Candy corn with roasted peanuts (tastes like Salted Nut Roll), Caramel Apples, Kinder Bueno, Kinder Country, Tolberone milk chocolate, Hazelnut and chocolate candy, Riesens, Twix

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies? No allergies but can't stand licorice, not a huge fan of other gummi candy besides Haribo, Milky Way, 3 Muskateers, white chocolate, dark chocolate, Kinder Surprise Eggs

11. Sent me a PM with (don't post this information in here): Will Do
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 11:18:22 AM by nessa16 »

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

kittykat7

« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2012, 09:44:21 AM »
1. Are you willing to ship international?

Not for this one.

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks:

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=11278

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please):

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,288958.msg84945.html#msg84945

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)

I am not too super picky.  Light symbol rubs are ok and initials on the bottoms of the feet are ok too.  I do not like any marks on the pony themselves and I prefer no frizzy hair.

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony?

Build a Bear, Rubik's Cubes, Disney Vinylmation, Hello Kitty, Garden Gnomes

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)

I am very active and out doorsy... I love to play disc golf.  It is by far my most favorite activity.  I love to solve Rubik's Cubes.  I have caught the custom bug and I love it.  Customizing supplies especially hair is always welcome and much appreciated. I also just recently discovered deco den boxes and hand making polymere clay cabochones. 

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?

I love customs!  I give all artistic freedom to my swap partner.

8. Tell us what's your halloween likes.

I love Halloween!  But I love the Cutesy side of halloween more than the scary side. I enjoy staying at home, passing candy out and watching all the halloween movies on t.v.  I love the cutesy ghosts and lil devils, black cats, vampires and skeletons too.  I like halloween stickers, especially the Hello Kitty ones.  I love halloween candy and I love that Halloween gives me an excuse to eat it!

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like?

Mexican candy!  I love mexican candy... chili watermelon suckers are my favorite.  Dark chocolate M&M's are my fave right now.  Sour candies.  Pita chips.

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies?

No dislikes really and no allergies.

Please note:  I am currently working on my wantlist... I am trying to separate a few of the ponies for the separate swaps I am in. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal