collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Gamers, what are you playing right now?  (Read 89687 times)

PandoraFox

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Gamers, what are you playing right now?
« Reply #690 on: February 05, 2014, 01:14:15 PM »
I should probably not have tested out Don't Starve. I'll be stuck with that one for a while for sure! XD.
Next to that I picked up an extremely discounted Elite Beat Agents today.
Never got around to that when it came out but sure having fun with it now. Unfortunately the touchscreen on my DS Lite refuses to calibrate anymore, so I'm sneaking in some time on my little brothers 3DS when he's not using it.

Snix

« Reply #691 on: February 05, 2014, 05:45:05 PM »
Now im saving my energy to....

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline iluvponiez

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: February 05, 2014, 07:49:37 PM »
I should probably not have tested out Don't Starve. I'll be stuck with that one for a while for sure! XD.

Track down two Japanese imports if you enjoy EBA- Ouendan 1&2. EBA is a localized version of them.

I just preordered JoJo's Allstar Battle's USA release, so hopefully gonna be playing that soon.

ohhhh my god

PandoraFox

« Reply #693 on: February 06, 2014, 01:24:06 AM »

Track down two Japanese imports if you enjoy EBA- Ouendan 1&2. EBA is a localized version of them.

I just preordered JoJo's Allstar Battle's USA release, so hopefully gonna be playing that soon.

ohhhh my god

Oh yes I know they're localisations, I really do want to track down the Japanese ones if I have the chance, no budget for it currently though.
I enjoy Elite Beat Agents, but I suspect the Japanese versions would have come with J-pop songs and such, which I love in rhythm games and seem like they'd fit the situations a bit better, and I'd love to see the original art as well.

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: February 06, 2014, 02:53:15 AM »
I'm currently playing Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, occasionally popping in a Pokemon game or Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon or Mario and Luigi: Dream Team.
My 3DS is having charging issues though so I don't get very much play time in at the moment.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline Aerora

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: February 06, 2014, 03:38:55 AM »
I'm playing FFVIII, because time has been compressed and it's actually 1999, I guess

Aside from that, I've been getting in a little bit of Animal Crossing and Audiosurf more-or-less daily!

Offline duckie

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: February 06, 2014, 10:29:09 AM »
Now im saving my energy to....

i've been recommended to play that, is the first one any good? i love creepy games

Offline Hervoyel

• Trade Count: (+3)
    • View Profile
    • Toy Box Revenge
« Reply #697 on: February 06, 2014, 10:38:58 AM »

i've been recommended to play that, is the first one any good? i love creepy games

It is, but it's known more for it's challenging gameplay than for its tone.  So if you're going for atmosphere, it's good, but that's not really where the game's focus is, if that makes sense.

Blog

Snix

« Reply #698 on: February 06, 2014, 01:01:26 PM »

It is, but it's known more for it's challenging gameplay than for its tone.  So if you're going for atmosphere, it's good, but that's not really where the game's focus is, if that makes sense.

The game has an innmersive atmosphere and design of creatures  and scenaries who no one of the PS3 games, even Skyrim could match. But yes, is a challenging game. Not as impossible as much internet said, specially the youngest ones not used at the 80-90 s games (im not the best gamer of the world and i could beat the previous two, demon s souls and dark souls) but requires a bit of pacience,  capacity of trial and error wihout throwing the control pad for the window, and exploring a lot for yourself wihout have the things putted on your mouth (as is usual nowdays)

Said that if you grab the challenge you had one of the most absorbent an inmersive (and self satisfactory ,as you progresses along the game) experiences that you could find in that gen.  Nobody forget the first time who arrives to Anor Londo..
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 01:46:17 PM by Snix »

brittney_rochelle

« Reply #699 on: February 06, 2014, 01:19:32 PM »
We have been demo-ing the new Dragon Ball Z game at work. At home, I'm still playing Sims 3 and Pokemon X. I'll borrow a new release from work every now and then (I'm waiting to get Need for Speed Rivals next).
The boyfriend is still playing DC Universe and CoD:MW2. He will play Y every now and then.
(I love working at Gamestop!)

I'm sure we will get into Pokemon hardcore now that the Pokemon Bank is up!

Offline Tap Dancer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Dance 'n Prance with me! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: February 07, 2014, 08:06:39 AM »
I really only play one game: Animal Crossing Wild World on my Nintendo DS. I'm addicted to the cuteness of the game. Sure, it's really dated now, but I don't care. I restarted my town a couple of months ago after taking a few years off. The only thing that stinks is I can't leave town or have anyone visit mine. :( I don't have a Nintendo DS Wi-Fi USB Connector. I checked on Amazon and they're $99.99! No, thank you! So no matter how far I get in the game, I'll still never get Nookington's and Shampoodle. :cry:

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: February 07, 2014, 11:43:20 AM »
Majora's Mask is next in line right after I finish X Men Origins: Wolverine. I FINALLY finished grinding for trophies, now I just need to do one last playthrough on hard difficulty. I'm not looking forward to the Deadpool fight. :drunk:
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: February 07, 2014, 03:59:17 PM »
Im playing Luigi's Dream Team
OMG its getting on my nerves trying to beat the Bosses! It takes forever and all the talking is annoying to no end. Its time to switch, but I feel like I have to complete it to move on, does anyone else feel like that?
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: February 09, 2014, 11:18:14 AM »
currently playing the new game starbound (still in open beta)  it's the follow up to terraria.  both are steam games.  kinda like minecraft.
looking into a re-branding.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: February 10, 2014, 08:37:34 AM »
Started Sonic CD with my husband last night.  He plays it while I sew, so I enjoy it as background music.  The Sonic games themselves are too fast for me to follow. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal