collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sternenstaubs ADVENT CALENDAR SWAP 2012 - A Present A Day - All Boxes Arrived  (Read 41304 times)

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
Updated the first post again and added JazzMatazz and jupiternwndrlnd to the list. :)

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
Phew, okay, finally getting around to my form

1. Are you willing to ship international?
Yes!

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=9964

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please):
 http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,300240.msg261476.html

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)
I am semi-picky, but there are a lot of things I can deal with. The big thing is I prefer no cancer or stains or other marks on the body.  If they are small or faint and are in a not so noticeable spot I don't mind as much. I am okay wit hair cuts, tail rust, eye or blush rubs, etc, because I con't mind fixing those.

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony?
I collect superhero stuff. My favorite is Zatanna, and I also love anything Wonder Woman, Batman, or Superman.

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)
I am a writer, so I always like notebooks and pens and things. I have two hedgehogs and a cat. I love Monster High and Pullips and do a little sewing. I'm a pony customizer. I.. um... that's about it I guess. OH, nail polish, I adore nail polish and can never have too much :D

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?
I love customs! Winter themed customs are always appreciated, or customs of my army ponies (Barnacle and newborn wiggles) or my persona ^_^

8. What's about christmas themes and christmas accessoires? Do you like them or not?
I prefer "winter" items, things with snow, snowflakes, trees are okay. I don't really like santa things or angels.

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like?
I love chocolate, and gummies. I really like to try sweets from different places ^_^

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies?
I don't like red licorice... just about anything else is fine!

11. In which swaps have you been before (tell me a few examples)
This will be my third advent swap, and I've done two army swaps (plus the little army right now), and tons of custom swaps! 

Sternenstaub

And NoDivision jumps in as well!!  :P

Offline EmberBright

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Disregard the Prologue - my blog about... um... everything
1. Are you willing to ship international?
Yes. Prefer to ship to US (actually often cheaper than shipping to Canada!), but I can save pennies for elsewhere. :)

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks: 25+   http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=10397

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please): http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,284672.msg15535.html#msg15535

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)
I'm a moderately picky collector, I guess. I prefer no cancer or major stains, but I can handle marks that are hidden, faded hair, etc. And no missing limbs! As an extra, I'll take my army pony (Daddy Sweet Celebrations) in almost any condition. :)

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony?  I don't really have room to these days. I do like chicken-themed stuff if it's tasteful and subtle, and egg-shaped stuff. I have a tiny Monster High collection, and I like them (only have RM Frankie and DT Ghoulia); clothes and shoes for them would be appreciated!

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)
Um... I enjoy writing, and can always use a nice new journal/notebook... I love reading and listening to music. I love cats, and I have three of them, and I really want to raise chickens some day. I like dragons a lot (in books, not in person), and gryphons. My favourite colour is green, and my favourite seasons are autumn and winter. Um... I'll come back to this.

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?
Yes! I love customs. Customs of my favourite ponies would be awesome (ie alt. generation, reverse or alt.  colours, etc. for Posey, Gusty, Daddy Sweet Celebrations, Tickle, G3 Desert Blossom), or of ponies from my want list, or my persona (who I don't have a reference handy for, I'll come back to that, too.) Or anything, really, especially having to do with my favourites listed above.

8. What's about christmas themes and christmas accessoires? Do you like them or not?
I do. Nothing too Victorian-styled, though. Snow-themed stuff is especially great (icicles, snowflakes, etc.), hot chocolate and peppermint themes, holly and pointsettias, anything pony-related for Christmas stuff (I only have the G4 Pinkie Pie ornament so far). Not so much with Santa or Rudolph, but I don't hate them.

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like? Chocolate, hot chocolate, candy canes, sour candies, altoids (blue tin).

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies?  Flavours I don't like: Coconut, watermelon, banana, salty licorice.   Smells I don't like: heavy florals, vanilla, coconut, banana, melon... salty licorice :P  Oh, and cigarette smells bother me, but I'm not allergic to pets.

11. In which swaps have you been before (tell me a few examples):
I did two "Just a Little" swaps (so fun) and several customs swaps (Halloween last year, Lolita, Broadway)

12. Sent me a PM with (don't post this information in here):
Okee dokee

More Questions!!!

1. Name Your Top Ten Food Treats
Um... dairy milk chocolate, lindors, kit kat, twix, caramilk, sour keys, hot chocolate mixes, tea (herbal or whatever), anything from another country I might not have tried before.

2. Do you want something from China?
Nothing specific...

3. Will you be celebrating a birthday during the 25 days of the swap?
Nope

4. Is your birthday during the 25 days of gifts?
no

5. Do you have any pets?
Yes! One dog (Jack, a boxer) and three cats (Charlie, Harriet and Lucy)

6. Are you in other swaps?
No

7. Do you like scented stuff like candles for example, and if so what scents do you prefer?
I do, and I like fruity scents better than flowery or sweet.

8. Do you have pierced ears?
Yes, but I need nickel-free/ hypoallergenic posts or my ears get bright red. :/

9. Do you have children? If so - please also list their ages and first names.
Simon- almost 7
Isaac (Ike)- 4

10 Do you wear any kind of jewellery?
What's your fave one?
Sometimes. I wear rings (size 6) and necklaces, and hoop earrings. Almost apways silver!

11. Fave animals?
Horses, cats, golden eagles

12. Does anyone still want Dolly Mix
Never had any, why not?

13. Do you have a wishlist for your other collections?
Not yet. I should do a MH one, but all I'm really after is DT Frankie and her accessories, plus random clothes and shoes for everyone.

14. Do you collect merchandise?
Not specifically, but I wouldn't say no to G1 or G3 merch. :)

15. What generations of ponies do you collect, are your preference?
My main collection is G1. Actually, my collection is only SUPPOSED to be G1; my G3 collection is pretty much just ones I liked too much to use as custom bait. I do really want the international G3's with tea-themed symbols, though...  As for G2 and G4, I have some, but I really just pick them up if I see them.

16. Do you have any armies?
Daddy Sweet Celebrations (if 5 counts as an army)! And anyone in that pose (Steamer, Chief, Daddy Bright Bouquet, etc.) is welcome to join the army, I won't turn anyone away!

17. Fave Ponies?
Daddy Sweet Celebrations, Gusty, Posey, Tickle

18. Do you have a ref sheet for your ponysona?
No, but I should

19. I know that this swap is generally for loose ponies, but would you prefer MOC?
Not especially. I'd have a hard time not opening them!

20. Would you rather get lots of lower-value ponies or a few big value ones?
Ooh... I don't think I have a lot of high-value ponies on my list. I think a few high-value ones would be exciting, but more ponies would make me swoon with delight every time I opened one. So whichever works for my partner. :D

21. Would you like to receive pony accessories or pony wear as extras? If so, anything in particular you are wanting?
Nothing comes to mind... oh, Big Brother hats or combs would be awesome, but I know they're not common.

22. I have a really important question in regards to extras/handmade items.  Do you like homemade items that are cute and girly, all adult with no cute element, or less girly?
Uh... I like most handmade things. I guess generally less girly would be my style, but cute is ok.

23. Also along these same lines for homemade ideas can you list a few ponies or pony types (any generation) that you like represented in handmade items?For example are you a unicorn fan?
Love unicorns/ pegasus ponies, and boys! Wingers, too. Love them. ^.^

24. Also, what types of books do you read and shows do you love on tv?
I like fantasy books, anything by Stephen King (well... almost anything). I don't watch much TV, but I like How I Met Your Mother, Friends, Big Bang Theory, and we saw Game of Thrones season 1 and I really liked it (enjoying those books, too!). I prefer reading rather than watching.

25. What's your Chinese zodiac?
Rooster

26. Items from the US?
...yes? Nothing specific. :)

27. Will you be celebrating a birthday during the 25 days of the swap?
Nope

28. Does anyone still want Dolly Mix?  If you do which ones?
I don't collect them, but any G1 could be fun :)

29. Would you like to receive pony accessories or pony wear as extras? If so, anything in particular you are wanting?
I love accessories and pony wear, but I really have no room to display ponywear. I'd love to have that G1 ponywear set that's red and valentine's-y (can't remember the name!), though.

30. Will you be celebrating a birthday during the 25 days of the swap?
No

31. I know that this swap is generally for loose ponies, but would you prefer MOC?
Would accept, would not prefer. Only pony I really want MOC some day is Daddy sweet celebrations. :)

32. Would you rather get lots of lower-value ponies or a few big value ones?
I think I already answered this above... and the one above this... :)

33. I have a really important question in regards to extras/handmade items.  Do you like homemade items that are cute and girly, all adult with no cute element, or less girly?
see #22

34. Also along these same lines for homemade ideas can you list a few ponies or pony types (any generation) that you like represented in handmade items?For example are you a unicorn fan?
see # 23

35. Also, what types of books do you read and shows do you love on tv?
see #24

36. Puzzles and coloring books/activity books?  love em?  hate em?
 Like 'em, especially pony-themes ones.

37. How about lotions, soaps, make up, nail polish and similar stuff? Would you like to get it and any special wishes?
always good! I like dark pink/red glosses, and any nail polish that's not too close to my (pale) skin tone. Fun colours included! And glitter. ^.^

38. Do you like Moshi Monsters?
I don't know what that is, but why not?

39. A question for the pet owners here. Are there any toys your pets like to play with?
Catnip stuff :)

40. Do you like Disney Pins?
I'm not really into pins, but I'd take one. :)

Disney faves:
in no particular order...
Tangled
Mulan
Beauty and the Beast
Oliver and Co.
The Emperor's New Groove

41. How about McDonald ponies? Do you have any that you are looking for? Do you use them to customize?
I think I have enough. Prepped (de-tailed) G3 baits would be fine, though.

42. If you were to receive a colored drawing of a pony, which one would you like to get? You can list more than one pony if you like.
Daddy Sweet Celebrations
Gusty
Posey
Tickle
G3 Desert Blossom

43. T-Shirt Size:
Usually medium, large if it's a small make

44. What is everyone's favorite Christmas album?
I don't know about everyone's, but my favourite is Martina McBride's (as of last Christmas, anyway)

45. What's your favourite hot drink?
Tea!

46. Do you like novelty socks?
LOVE them.

47. How Do you feel about a handmade sock monkey?  Do they scare you, or do you love em?
So cute! I make sock monsters, but I suck at monkeys.

48. How do you wear your hair? Long, short? Do you like hair clips, barrettes, ...?
Long, and I like stretchy hairbands, barettes that can hold my hair (seriously, so much hair!), clips.. Just nothing too little-girly. :)

49. Let's say your wish list has G1, G3, G4 on it. Which do you prefer to get?
G1

50. Hello Kitty
 I like her a lot. My husband calls me Kitty, so it's kind of a thing here. :D

51. Monster high cutesy stuff (notebooks, stickers, pens, etc): yes or no?
Sure!

52. Do you like Gingerbread??
Yes

53. Pony Playsets??
Love them. Have no room to display the buildings, but would NEVER say no to any part of one! Especially G1 and G3.

54. Do you want any G1 Plushies?
Ooh, yes. I want all of them, actually. :P
I have some, but all of them except for Cotton Candy, Posey, Bowtie and Blossom could use an upgrade. So far I only have adult earth ponies.

MORE!

1. How do you feel about getting homemade jams/jellies/baked goods?
Great! My husband's more into jams/jellies than I am, but they're always welcome!

2. We covered children already, but is there anyone else you live with that we might buy for?
Just my husband. He's really into Green Lantern stuff right now, or Avengers stuff.

3. Do you like spicy things? 
Love them!
4. Wintery items
Yes! I love scarves (I probably have too many, but I'll always take more!), and I can use gloves (I have small hands) or hats (and a surprisingly large head. :P  )

No pokemons for me, thanks!

PLACEHOLDERS: of course! I'd rather have a pony I love in poor condition than not at all.  ^.^

G3 wish list (M or very NM, please- I'm pickier about G3  :blush: )
I'd be so excited to get any of these as extras- also any baits listed on my original want list.

ANY Halloween
mint/MIB  Desert Blossom (mine has hair issues)
Always & Forever
Rainbowberry
Snowflake
Goodie Goodie
Sunrise
Desert Palm
Sapphire Shores
Candy Cane
Aloha Pearl
Mistletoe
Finger Paints
Lovely Ladybug
Tropical Surprise
Dream Blue
Seaspray
Wing Song
Beach Belle
Round 'n Round
Sunny Salsa
Frisco
Marshmellow Coco
Pepperberry
Port-o-Bella
Trolley
Winter Snow
Wysteria II (Diva pose)
Rainbow Bubbles
Chocolate Chipper
Waterfire
December Pointsettia
Whistle Wishes
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 06:31:08 AM by EmberBright »

Disregard the Prologue

Sternenstaub

And EmberBright joined us!! :)

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
This is gonna be soooo fun! I had such a great time last year!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
wow, nearly 30- this is going to be an amazing swap!!!!!

Offline EmberBright

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Disregard the Prologue - my blog about... um... everything
 :frolic: :frolic:   YAAAAAY!!!!!!   :frolic:   :frolic:

I'm gonna spoil my partner SO hard!!!    :biggrin:

Disregard the Prologue

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
Oh I am so sad I can't do this one  :cry: sounds like so much fun, I just can't seem to qualify for a swap.

Will keep persisting though  :)
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
:frolic: :frolic:   YAAAAAY!!!!!!   :frolic:   :frolic:

I'm gonna spoil my partner SO hard!!!    :biggrin:

Me too....I love going all out in swaps!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

DancingPhoenix

wow, nearly 30- this is going to be an amazing swap!!!!!

It's definitely always an amazing swap!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I am really starting to get excited about this swap! In the last few years my family and I haven't really been having much of a Christmas spirit. We view it as more of an expense and we all dread it except my one brother who loves to buy gifts.  I am hoping that whatever partner I get really likes Christmas goodies. Maybe buying them some Christmas things will put me more in the mood for the holiday myself.

I remember the brag thread and how people posted pictures of what they got everyday. It looked so fun! I'm glad I was able to join this year.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
I am really starting to get excited about this swap! In the last few years my family and I haven't really been having much of a Christmas spirit. We view it as more of an expense and we all dread it except my one brother who loves to buy gifts.  I am hoping that whatever partner I get really likes Christmas goodies. Maybe buying them some Christmas things will put me more in the mood for the holiday myself.

I remember the brag thread and how people posted pictures of what they got everyday. It looked so fun! I'm glad I was able to join this year.

Wow you sound like us. :) We didn't have a tree or any decorations last year, it's been going downhill every year since I've been 14 so this swap will be a nice treat for sure! I am super excited. I saw this swap last year after I joined and I didn't even know what a swap was until I read the description. I wanted to join SO badly and now I get to be part of it! Yay!!

The more people there are, the more teaser pics & brags too ;) hehehe.

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
My family is the opposite- it just keeps getting more crazy! Actually, the height of craziness was about 3 years ago when we unwrapped gifts for 6 hours. We actually had to take a break halfway through and go out and throw snowballs! There are about 20 of us, though, and we take turns and talk and nibble, so it's not exactly hardcore.
We also don't spend a ton of money on each other- we buy gifts at yard sales and make things and wrap up silly little stuff like chapstick, but it's always fun! I love this swap because it helps me get warmed up for the holiday.
I even work at Target, so if I were going to dislike Christmas, it would be easy! People get so crazed as you get closer to the 25th. And I just want to shake them and ask why they waited until Christmas Eve to buy the hottest toy of the year, but I don't. I just tell them we don't have it (once in a while I laugh at them, but I try really hard to be nice!).
So bring on the Christmas, I've got wrapping paper and tape!

And I love the long swaps, too. I get a long time to find the perfect stuff, and it helps me keep it from being a big expense all at once.
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
We also don't spend a ton of money on each other- we buy gifts at yard sales and make things and wrap up silly little stuff like chapstick, but it's always fun! I love this swap because it helps me get warmed up for the holiday.

Aww, that sounds like fun! :P That's how I like it too, not expensive, just fun and silly. I do that for my friends birthdays, just get silly fun things that are inexpensive but thoughtful, and I wrap them all up and put them in a big box, like a mini-Christmas. It's so fun to see their faces when they unwrap things like an orange-shaped thermos and whatnot .  XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal