collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The bane of your pony existence?  (Read 8139 times)

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
Re: The bane of your pony existence?
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2012, 01:12:49 PM »
Are there like play-sets and singles etc? o_O We only have the blindbags here in the US, and generally they're not even in the toy section they're up front by the trading cards.

Yep, there are several playsets and there even single-packed ones that are on cards instead of in blind bags. You can see some of the playsets available on the pamphlet that comes in the blind bags. The U.S. also gets the Collector Tin.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2012, 01:13:59 PM »
Rhini, yes! There's singles, there's a CASTLE, an ice scating ring, fairy fillies with wings.. there's family sets... and lots more I cannot tell you about because I never look too closely since they scare me. XD

There's also a magazine with special exclusives included. The grocery store in my street has them next to the counter, so I see at least one filly almost every single day. x_x

ChenilleTwist

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2012, 01:27:13 PM »
The Leap Frog Electronic thing with the motion sensor that makes it go off whenever I walk into the pony aisle at Target! Every time, it makes me jump out of my skin. I've taken to trying to creep as close to the other side as possible, but in the midst my pony-purchasing deliberation I will inevitable pace or back up into the sensor's range and it will go off with that annoying "bblling!" with sounds of children laughing, mocking me! :lookround:

Before that, it was Pinkie Pie Learns to Walk. Not only am I little disturbed by human-baby ponies, but I generally don't like loud toys that call attention in my general direction, I'm really shy and it embarrasses me when Pinkie Loudington is shouting "LOOK, I CAN WALK!". Whimper!  :blush:

Hehe, oh those Filly Princess toys... I can't help but feel MLP has conditioned me to see them all as boy ponies!

Offline Summer-blade

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100000958584055
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2012, 01:55:28 PM »
the new polly pocket toys, I walk down the toy isle in Walmart and see new pink colored packages in hopes that means new ponies! no polly pocket!

And yes talking baby Pinkie gets me every time I pass her I hissed at her once and spouted some unkind words it made the Hasbro guy laugh

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2012, 04:09:04 PM »
Australian toy stores having pathetic online catalogs/stores, not being able to buy directly from Hasbro online, crazy distribution of G4... the list goes on lol! :P

So many people are meh over G3 so softs, whenever I find them in Australia they're in pretty nice condition. And if I find one cheap I can't leave it behind!
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline munchy

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2012, 04:13:15 PM »
The Leap Frog Electronic thing with the motion sensor that makes it go off whenever I walk into the pony aisle at Target! Every time, it makes me jump out of my skin. I've taken to trying to creep as close to the other side as possible, but in the midst my pony-purchasing deliberation I will inevitable pace or back up into the sensor's range and it will go off with that annoying "bblling!" with sounds of children laughing, mocking me! :lookround:

Before that, it was Pinkie Pie Learns to Walk. Not only am I little disturbed by human-baby ponies, but I generally don't like loud toys that call attention in my general direction, I'm really shy and it embarrasses me when Pinkie Loudington is shouting "LOOK, I CAN WALK!". Whimper!  :blush:

OMG YES!! Every time I go look at ponies they're both like "Look everybody! Look at the grown woman looking for ponies!" Haha so embarrassing! Other than that its the awful g4 packaging. So much plastic and cardboard and twisty bits and inserts and tape!

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2012, 04:16:33 PM »
I actually really want some of those Filly Fairies!  I only have two...

Binny

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2012, 04:26:53 PM »
Missing out on and not being able to find the third wave of brushables and Lily Blossom. >_<

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2012, 04:30:41 PM »
TROLLS! Or anything else with brightly colored hair. I usually am sifting through huge bins, and when I see that colored hair and get really excited I tug it out out and!....fairy barbie -___-

This. Trolls are....everywhere....I swear they stalk me, flash their hair, and taunt me when I pull them out to discover they're not a pony...

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Flutterblossom

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2012, 04:31:56 PM »

OMG that thing scares me! BBLLING!!!!! (children laughing). Why do they have to put that right accross from the ponies!?!?!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2012, 04:33:49 PM »
Hehe, oh those Filly Princess toys... I can't help but feel MLP has conditioned me to see them all as boy ponies!

They all do look like boy ponies!! 

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2012, 04:34:32 PM »

I always think the boys are girls and the girls are boys ...  :blink:

Ai from Aurora

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2012, 04:37:08 PM »
These Fillies?

I love these little guys! Send them to meeeee~!  :lol:

Seriously, I like them too and got the one I was after, but have two floating around I can send them over with the stickers and a silly letter full of glitter! haha

TROLLS! Or anything else with brightly colored hair. I usually am sifting through huge bins, and when I see that colored hair and get really excited I tug it out out and!....fairy barbie -___-

This. Trolls are....everywhere....I swear they stalk me, flash their hair, and taunt me when I pull them out to discover they're not a pony...

Oh my gosh THIS!! XDD

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2012, 04:37:30 PM »
The Filly toys are awesome! I wish we had more here. I want the family sets and the castle and the ice skating ones and just so many of them. xD

But back on topic, when I was collecting G4s I was drowning in Pinkie Pies! Three blind bags, two Fashion Styles, an ornament, a single, the Valentine's. . .who knows what else! I don't even like Pinkie Pie.

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2012, 04:40:24 PM »
Seriously, I like them too and got the one I was after, but have two floating around I can send them over with the stickers and a silly letter full of glitter! haha

Ha ha! I keep the stickers, too.  :blush: They're currently sharing a binder with my MLP cards.

I only have 6. Will likely try to get them all and eventually pester Kim for exclusives. XD After I pay off all these Nendos I've bought ...  :blush:

Ai from Aurora

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal