collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 76727 times)

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #436 on: July 27, 2012, 08:18:44 PM »
No luck finding anything at Target or TRU today. I was kinda miffed at finding the non-exclusive scooter and powder room sets at TRU. >.> I was hoping for the sets with dolls, so they tricked me. I was surprised to see DT Lagoona with her Hydration Station, though.

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #437 on: July 27, 2012, 08:43:21 PM »
For whomever it was that was asking:
Normie's Guide to Monster High - go to the link in my sig>>Skulleton Board board>>Normie's Guide to Monster High thread - everything should be up to date (should be public but if it's not let me know)

also i think i may have found an extremely cheap alternative scalp option if I have, I'm thinking of having a limited special 'sale' for hard headed CaM rooting if I get my hands on more. (need more monehs fer dollehs)

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #438 on: July 27, 2012, 09:34:46 PM »
so I'm beginning to think that the RM 2 pack is never going to hit the left coast... my kmart had all the GR but nothing else.... TRU was pretty barren too... I went to 3 targets just to find the SS 5 pack... someone here must be scalping these dolls....

monstress_hi

« Reply #439 on: July 27, 2012, 10:31:55 PM »
For whomever it was that was asking:
Normie's Guide to Monster High - go to the link in my sig>>Skulleton Board board>>Normie's Guide to Monster High thread - everything should be up to date (should be public but if it's not let me know)

also i think i may have found an extremely cheap alternative scalp option if I have, I'm thinking of having a limited special 'sale' for hard headed CaM rooting if I get my hands on more. (need more monehs fer dollehs)

Thank you so much for the info which is very useful.! I am the one asking for the list of acronyms and full names!  ;)

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #440 on: July 28, 2012, 05:56:04 AM »
Grzankitter-I do have ghoulias but for some reason spectra has some mad split ends.

So last night I was goofing around with putting boots on my werecats and one of their legs cracked at the knee!! Its not super noticeable and her leg still functions but seriously?! How do they expect kids to be able to get those damn shoes on without breaking the whole leg? I was being gentle putting those on and the plastic cracked. Needless to say, Mattel will be receiving a call about my dolls with issues today.
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 28, 2012, 06:59:20 AM »
the new CAM sets have two heads (different colors), one torso, one set lower legs, one set lower arms/hands ... NO WIG, shoes, clothes ... so you can't even build half a monster really ... why two heads? rediculous ....

Really? :( That's the only new item near me, I was looking forward to getting her on Thursday but it doesn't seem like there's a lot of point :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Alicat

« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 07:09:59 AM by Alicat »

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 28, 2012, 07:12:38 AM »
found venus,robecca, and the nocturnal and mythical CAM's today at a Meijers store in Michigan ... they had put out two cases of the new signature dolls meaning 4 of each so i was looking through them to find the besst ones (one of each for me and one more of each for somebody here) and i ended up having to fight tooth and nail to get one venus and one robecca and one of each of the CAM's and had people following me around the store afterwards ... this is getting stupid crazy scary :\ :(

That sounds horrible.  I'd carry a small thing of mace with you. 
Which Meijers in Michigan did you hit?  I need to start looking there.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #444 on: July 28, 2012, 07:28:23 AM »
Don't have to worry about me stalking you in the stores anymore....
THEY ARE MINE! I finally got the Elusive Two! Woke up this morning and checked the Target DPCI thingie and the Target that had "Limited Availability" yesterday had "Available" today! Got there just as they opened to see beautiful Venus staring at me on the shelf! I added Venus, Robecca, and Abbey to the group today :) Pictures later, I'm busy staring at them right now :)

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 28, 2012, 07:43:12 AM »
found venus,robecca, and the nocturnal and mythical CAM's today at a Meijers store in Michigan ... they had put out two cases of the new signature dolls meaning 4 of each so i was looking through them to find the besst ones (one of each for me and one more of each for somebody here) and i ended up having to fight tooth and nail to get one venus and one robecca and one of each of the CAM's and had people following me around the store afterwards ... this is getting stupid crazy scary :\ :(

That sounds horrible.  I'd carry a small thing of mace with you. 
Which Meijers in Michigan did you hit?  I need to start looking there.

Eeek. DX I have never expeirenced.
I'm glad I found those two at the Walmarts in Findlay and Huber Heights Ohio. Not so many scalpers I think.

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #446 on: July 28, 2012, 08:58:01 AM »
Magnify the picture and look at "Frankie's" pet, is that a goat??   :yikes:

and she is actually cute, but again with the goat?
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/544290197/Chenghai_monster_high_dolls_wholesale_toy/showimage.html?newId=580222972&pn=5&pt=10&t=12&cids=

Those are great hahahahah. The goat is the best part, I kind of want one now.

Novavelle

« Reply #447 on: July 28, 2012, 09:06:55 AM »

the new CAM sets have two heads (different colors), one torso, one set lower legs, one set lower arms/hands ... NO WIG, shoes, clothes ... so you can't even build half a monster really ... why two heads? rediculous ....

You know I have worried about that happening cause scalpers are let's face it,  little imbalanced. I've also been worried about someone seeing them in my car (since I don't have a trunk, I have an SUV) and possibly breaking in to steal them I live in one of the worst car theft towns in the country... so the thought has crossed my mind. Glad you were okay though!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #448 on: July 28, 2012, 09:18:39 AM »
Robecca is going to need some kind of pants... the girl cannot sit down without exposing it all!
The batteries on my camera died, so I have to wait for them to charge... then, I will be pic spamming so much! I apologize ahead of time :)

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #449 on: July 28, 2012, 09:35:19 AM »
If anyone has ever looked at stardolls and wanted their shoes for MH, now is a good time to go hunting. My target has the dolls on clearance for just under $5, and the fashion packs for around $10. And the clothes fit Pullips really well.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal