collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hasbro CANCELLED my SDCC Ditzy Doo order!!!!!!!  (Read 3529 times)

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Hasbro CANCELLED my SDCC Ditzy Doo order!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2012, 10:03:56 PM »
I did it today 4lindy called me almost out of breath . Screaming hurry hurry!! Lol. We will see what happens maybe the problem is I ordered 2 , but one was for someone else in a totally different state?!?? But both orders were canceled. I will be lucky to get her now at this point. I missed out at pony fair.. Now the site. Grr

Ah, that's why. You ordered two. Did you use the same adress and e-mail?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline BerryMouse

• Starry-eyed idealist pony
  • Trade Count: (+622)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • BerryMouse Custom Ponies & more
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2012, 10:12:18 PM »
So sorry they've cancelled the order. They could just send one or send a warning instead sending nothing or cancelling....

And wow now it's already sold out.
$20 is an awsome price and I bet we'll see her for $100 on ebay soon .... great thing.

One day I'll get one but not for that much money - NEVER
BerryMouse Custom Ponies on Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BERRY'S SALE TOPIC

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2012, 11:17:14 PM »
I am sorry to hear this! I hope you can work it out with them. :(

I paid with paypal and it still says "pending." Is it that way for anyone else?? I'm a little nervous!

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2012, 12:21:26 AM »
I just checked my credit card, and I was charged for both.. I'm so confused.. One was shipped to Florida and one to Texas.. So different adddesses

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2012, 12:30:22 AM »
Why do I keep missing her!??!? >_<

Then again, most likely my credit card would be flagged for being from out of the US and the billing address being different from the shipping address.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 12:35:50 AM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2012, 02:51:29 AM »
Oh no Clipper! Thats terrible that she was cancelled - HB are being very very strict on their 1 only per household limit - hopefully you will at least one of them. I think they check the credit card that pays for them as well so if anything - an address/a credit card is duplicated in the system they seem to cancel the multiples very quickly.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2012, 04:39:07 AM »
I missed her , by the time I found out she was for sale she was sold out!, she must have  sold out in under 24 hours!
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2012, 04:45:57 AM »
I missed her , by the time I found out she was for sale she was sold out!, she must have  sold out in under 24 hours!

I believe she actually sold out in the first 20 mins with doubles that people were not allowed to purchase then selling out again within this kind if window on Thursday
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2012, 12:43:34 AM »

I believe she actually sold out in the first 20 mins with doubles that people were not allowed to purchase then selling out again within this kind if window on Thursday

More like 10 minutes. Luckily, I was able to grab her in under a minute. I'm so glad I can type really fast because it paid off that day.

Offline Peppie

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2012, 05:32:45 PM »
I emailed Hasbro yesterday asking if they were going to release anymore. No response yet...........
I encourage you to check out my feedback on eBay and here at the arena.

Nirvana Want List

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2012, 05:56:36 PM »
I emailed Hasbro yesterday asking if they were going to release anymore. No response yet...........
they are not
"Hello,
Thank you for your e-mail and for your interest in HasbroToyShop.com. We do apologize for your troubles in ordering this year’s exclusive San Diego Comic Con items from HasbroToyShop.com. Due to high volumes of activity on the website on July 18th, many people were unable to secure the exclusive item(s) that they were trying to order. Unfortunately, when an item is placed in a customer’s cart, the item is not reserved for that customer until the order has been completely placed and the customer receives the order number. Therefore, if a customer added an item to their cart and by the time the customer was able to check out with their order the item was no longer available, this means the item was unfortunately sold out in the meantime. Unfortunately, there is no reserved stock of the exclusive Comic Con items and once they are sold out on HasbroToyShop.com, there will be no more available as these items were made in limited quantities and will not be restocked at any time. We would like to apologize for the long hold time that customers experienced during the afternoon on July 18th as there was an inundation of phone calls of customers with questions and concerns in regards to the Comic Con exclusives. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we always strive to answer phone calls from every customer as soon as we are able. Again, we apologize that many customers were unable to place orders for the exclusive items they wanted to purchase. These items are made in limited quantities as they are exclusive to the Comic Con convention and a small amount are reserved to be sold from HasbroToyShop.com after the convention for customers who were unable to attend. We are working with our corporate offices and technical support teams to be better prepared for the release of the Comic Con exclusive items on HasbroToyShop.com after next year’s convention. We apologize again for any inconveniences the website issues and long hold times caused on July 18th. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know."
(ganked from http://equestriamlp.livejournal.com/)
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2012, 05:58:43 PM »
Well that's kind of a lie, in itself, since they WERE available again on the 19th.  :huh:

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2012, 07:47:36 PM »
Well that's kind of a lie, in itself, since they WERE available again on the 19th.  :huh:

and that was only due to people buying multiples.

I HIGHLY doubt they will have issues next year or as much traffic as this year unless they do another MLP g4 release of some hot hard to get character...

which they might, seeing how well they completely blew out of the water this year.

BeverlysLittlePony2012

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2012, 08:28:59 PM »
they are not
"Hello,
Thank you for your e-mail and for your interest in HasbroToyShop.com. We do apologize for your troubles in ordering this year’s exclusive San Diego Comic Con items from HasbroToyShop.com. Due to high volumes of activity on the website on July 18th, many people were unable to secure the exclusive item(s) that they were trying to order. Unfortunately, when an item is placed in a customer’s cart, the item is not reserved for that customer until the order has been completely placed and the customer receives the order number. Therefore, if a customer added an item to their cart and by the time the customer was able to check out with their order the item was no longer available, this means the item was unfortunately sold out in the meantime. Unfortunately, there is no reserved stock of the exclusive Comic Con items and once they are sold out on HasbroToyShop.com, there will be no more available as these items were made in limited quantities and will not be restocked at any time. We would like to apologize for the long hold time that customers experienced during the afternoon on July 18th as there was an inundation of phone calls of customers with questions and concerns in regards to the Comic Con exclusives. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we always strive to answer phone calls from every customer as soon as we are able. Again, we apologize that many customers were unable to place orders for the exclusive items they wanted to purchase. These items are made in limited quantities as they are exclusive to the Comic Con convention and a small amount are reserved to be sold from HasbroToyShop.com after the convention for customers who were unable to attend. We are working with our corporate offices and technical support teams to be better prepared for the release of the Comic Con exclusive items on HasbroToyShop.com after next year’s convention. We apologize again for any inconveniences the website issues and long hold times caused on July 18th. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know."
(ganked from http://equestriamlp.livejournal.com/)

This makes it sound like there won't be anymore?

Offline Neon Sparkle

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2012, 09:32:16 PM »
Honestly I would much prefer that they return to the cool art Ponies next year, at least for the Fair.

I'm glad I was able to at least get the one Ditzy that came with my Canterlot ticket package as I do like her, but honestly before she was announced as the exclusive I was really looking forward to some cool themed art design and kept wondering what it was going to be this year.

Even if they use the G4 mold I think it would really be cool if they returned to the themed art Ponies, and also I would think it wouldn't be so crazy to get one as it was this year. I most likely won't be able to attend next years fair so it would also probably be much easier for me to obtain one online than if it were a Brony-centric character.

Now as far as Comic Con, I could totally see them continuing with Brony-centric exclusives which would be fine with me although they will probably be as hard to get as Ditzy Doo.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal