collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Liv Thread! [pic heavy]  (Read 30767 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Liv Thread! [pic heavy]
« Reply #270 on: August 09, 2012, 02:13:55 AM »
I might be interested! Do you think you can get a closer shot of her faceup? My 'It's My Nature' Sophie has a natural looking face, her lip is natural colored, her eye shadow is a brown/light orange. the only issue with her is that her right ear, I think the machine that's supposed to pierce their ears missed a few times, there are small indents/drill holes in that ear around the actual hole, but there is one definite piercing hole that's accurate. I'm sure an earring will cover it.
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #271 on: August 09, 2012, 02:27:53 AM »
I can definitely get more/better photos tomorrow. :) I'll have to think about Its My Nature Sophie though. Her lips are gorgeous but I don't know if the eyeshadow will work quite yet. XP

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 10, 2012, 11:00:57 AM »
Found 80% of the LIV for color girls:)  If anyone sees Alexis, would you mind picking her up for me?  The completionist in me will not allow me to own 4 out of 5 :lol:  Must have 'em all!

On a side note, it looks like my Target will continue to sell the Spa girls and Alice in Wonderland girls.  Weird. 

Have you guys checked your TRUs lately for the accessory packs?  All 3 of my TRUs have piles of 'em.  I find it hard to believe only my stores have restocked them.  Maybe you could find them locally.  Save yourself some money in shipping......
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 10, 2012, 11:43:31 AM »
I'm so glad you were able to find the Liv for Color dolls, grzankitter! I barely dodged the bullet finding my Color Daniela, she was the last one too. >,>; If I were you, I say grab any of the dolls with articulation that are still available (as long as they're on clearance); just to be able to experience how amazing their articulation was before they all disappear. Hopefully you'll find Alexis. I would love to have the wig she comes with if I found her.

As for the accessory sets, the TRUs I frequent are completely dried out of Liv Accessoriy packs. Oh how envious I am of how yours still has a lot. lol

Shoot, so yesterday I sold my text book for school and got $60 out of it! I was so excited to buy some more Liv stuff and possibly finish paying off MW Katie and Daniela, but here's the ironic part. >,>; The whole time I've been taking a break from MH was supposed to save up for Venus & Robecca, I had no intention of searching for them yet until the end of August, but I went to kohl's and I saw them both. I ended up splurging my Liv money (practically my whole $60 and a little more money I had) on the both of them and they were slightly overpriced by $15 so that's just rubbing salt into the wound...=_=; So Liv purchases will have to wait a little more, BUT!! I'm caught up on MH (for now) so I'll be concentrated on Livs some more! Small setback for now but yay more time for Liv stuff now. XD

Also, I went to Fred Meyer to see if they still had the Spa Dolls and the Liv for Color. I panicked when I saw that they were gone!! Without freaking out I searched and saw they moved them to the 'clearance' section but there were so little left. >,<; I still had $20 from before, so I debated if I should get Spa Sophie and Color Daniela or pay off MW Daniela and Katie. >,< MW Katie and Daniela were already on hold under my name, and they were clearing out the Livs out fast at Fred Meyer so I just grabbed those 2 instead.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 10, 2012, 02:35:46 PM »

Here they are! New photos!

SO Alexis still in partial of her box.
I was just about to ask who this girl was, I have her with no wig,earrings or trousers for trade if anyone is interested, bugging the heck out of me trying to find out who she is!

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 10, 2012, 02:51:20 PM »
Yeah, I lucked out:)  There was only one of each girl left.  I cleaned them out :lol:  Congrats on finding your MH girls!  I just found them too:) 

I NEVER shop at Kohl's for toys.  I've been told by people who work there, that everything is marked up like crazy so that they can put everything "on sale."  That way the customer THINKS they are getting a deal :huh:  Plus, they send their customers coupons constantly in the mail, so they have to mark up for that too!  The only time to buy is when you've got a coupon, and they are having a storewide sale.  Then you MAY come out even.  My in-laws are super Kohl's shoppers (they hoard those coupons they get in the mail) so I think I'm going to ask them to look for the MH Kohl's exclusives for me.

Luvly, did you see my last post on page 18?  About how I found a couple accessory packs for you?
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 10, 2012, 03:20:17 PM »
I saw! Thank you for finding them! :hug: but yeah, I am never gonna buy toys from Kohl's again. >,>; I saw they had the travel ponies a long while back and they were going for like $9.99 I was like "Eff that", that's practically double what they charge for retail, but these were 2 MH dolls that I may never have the chance to get again and had to have, so I had to take the opportunity I had!! XD

I'm glad my photo was able to help you figure out who she was Pinkamena. Do you by any chance have any other Liv dolls for trade?
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 10, 2012, 03:25:42 PM »
I'm glad my photo was able to help you figure out who she was Pinkamena. Do you by any chance have any other Liv dolls for trade?

Thank you again, was driving me nuts lol :)

Sorry she's the only one I have at the mo, if I find any more I will pick them up though.

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #278 on: August 10, 2012, 07:39:26 PM »
Better photos of my original Katie up for trade. :)

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 10, 2012, 07:44:48 PM »
@Taxel I would probably trade with you, but I already have her :c

I go to kohls all the time, but the toy selection is horrible here, so even if the prices weren't super inflated, I wouldn't be able to get anything. All they have is toddler stuff... But maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 11, 2012, 12:57:59 AM »
Oh wow, thanks for the closer pics! I'll try to get some shots of IMN Sophie when I get the chance this weekend, then we can compare.

By the way, did you finally get the newborn fakies from the mail yet Taxel?? I would love to see pictures of Nadia with her new baby! lol XD
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #281 on: August 11, 2012, 01:04:57 AM »
Would any of ya'll be interested in my rooted It's My Nature Daniela? I tripped over her all day while I was reorganizing my MH ^^; Just figured i'd drop the question here before she disappears into the recesses of my closet

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #282 on: August 11, 2012, 01:11:18 AM »
The thought is still appreciated, Jiggles. :)

And on the subject of Kohl's, I've gone to the one here once. Looking for a Sundance shirt, that of course we couldn't find. Very frustrating and sad trip. XP

You're welcome Luvly! I didn't even realize her makeup was chipped (its very hard to see it in real life), so I'm glad I took them.
And nope. :/ The fakie and the real one are scheduled to arrive on Monday (as is Merida! YAY!). I am NOT happy with the Barbie baby seller and I'm very eager to know when they actually shipped it (I won and paid on the 2nd). But once they finally do arrive, I'll be dragging my boyfriend to the park ASAP. I have some really fun ideas.

Semi off topic, but I was able to get True Hope Avery yesterday. Moxie Girlz clothing fits Blythes, so once I rebody my Blythe onto the Liv body and put my floating Liv head on the Blythe body that'll be fun. I can't wait to finally get my reobdies done.

And Ravie, I might be! Do you have any photos?

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #283 on: August 11, 2012, 01:20:40 AM »
http://www.flickr.com/photos/prettypullips/sets/72157629788995732/

There she is. I used kanekalon which it what the wigs are made out of.

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #284 on: August 11, 2012, 01:25:11 AM »
Ooooh, she's gorgeous! What do you want for her? I might be able to offer an MH doll or something.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal