collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Re-introducing myself :-)  (Read 331 times)

Offline September Rose

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
Re-introducing myself :-)
« on: July 18, 2012, 08:26:25 PM »
Personal: Brandi Rae Kaup (find me on Facebook if you like!)

For a long time I've been MysticSunbeam.  While I love this persona, it is really based on one of my childhood ponies, and not on ME.  So...if someone can help me to figure out how, I would like to change my MLPArena username.  I'd like to be SeptemberRose.  I am already using the name here and there, but I'm hoping to get all my online personae changed over soon. 
How old are you? 34

Where do you live? State, Country? Texas, USA

Do you work or attend school? Profession or major?  I took Fashion Design courses in college, but didn't earn a degree.  If I had free time, I'd be designing and making stuff.  But for now, I'm a stay-at-home mommy of two fantastic little boys.  Also, I have a musician profile on myspace if anyone would like to go hear....it's old, but still okay.  I'm hoping to get back in the studio and record a new demo sometime soon. :-)  www.myspace.com/blueseptemberrose

Who are the important people in your life?  My boys!  Bear is 7 and Chase will be 5 in just over a week.  I live with my parents for now, but we're working on fixing up an old house for me and my boys.  I've been divorced for a couple of years, and I have a sweet boyfriend now.  He took me to my first MLP Fair this year, and even donned a tail along with me for the occasion!

Ponies:
Which generations of ponies do you collect? G1, G2, G3 or G4?
What made you want to collect ponies?
Tell us about your collection!

As many first gen as I can get my hands on... missing a few store-bought USA ones, many mail offers, and most of the international ones.  But a girl can dream. :-)  I also have most of the Gen 2 collection MIP, and the entire first 2 years of Gen 3 in packages as well.  After that, I became a mommy and couldn't afford to keep up with the releases.  I don't collect anything later than Gen3.  I have probably one of the most extensive G1 lunch box and sleeping bag collections out there, and I'm pretty close to having all the plushies too (including the UK Pyjama Cases).  I love my ponies, but I also love all the merchandising! As for ponies, I still have all my childhood ones, and I also do keep the best one of each pony I find, but I don't mind if they're not mint.  I appreciate that they have a history of being loved by someone else before they join my herd. :-)

How long have you been collecting?  Briefly stopped playing with ponies around 10 or 11 years old, but then they started popping up in garage sales, and my grandma and I would pick them up.  Soon I had over 100 and I have been hooked ever since.  I also collect (and/or hoard for trading purposes LOL) practically everything else cute and girly from the 1980s...Little Pretty, Sea-Wees, Shimmers, Princess of Power, Golden Girl, Wonder Whims, Furr-ever Friends, Hugga Bunch, Charmkins, Fairy Tails, Sweet Secrets, Strawberry Shortcake, etc. etc. etc.  If you're after something, I just might have it.  Finding it is the tricky part! LOL
I recently changed my username here on the Arena!  I was MysticSunbeam.  My actual name is Brandi Rae Kaup. 
There's a lot going on in my life, and I'm struggling with depression/anxiety, so I'm not very social right now, not trading, etc.  But I plan to go to a MLP Fair (soon?) and liquidate my G3 collection, so I'll post about that as the time nears.
Love to you all :-)

SoSoftSurprise

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Re-introducing myself :-)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 10:16:18 PM »
Hello there. :)
I recently re-introduced myself to the online community, too. For some reason... your name sounds familiar.  :blink:
Anyways, welcome back!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 11:52:37 PM »
Welcome back!  If you want to flick SoughdoughStomper a PM, she will be able to help you change your screen name.  It's great to see you are still collecting :frolic:

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 10:09:54 AM »
Hello and Greetings from a fellow Texas Pony!

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 10:30:31 AM »
Welcome back, MysticSunbeam! :welcome:

Changing the screen name is easy to do. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 02:27:58 PM »
Welcome back!

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 07:33:54 PM »
Welcome back your collection sounds great and I love MLP merchandise too. Sadly not enough room to get too much though.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2012, 09:14:21 PM »
Welcome!

I would love to see your collection! :)