collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hey hi hello! :)  (Read 290 times)

Minachiko

• Trade Count: (0)
Hey hi hello! :)
« on: July 18, 2012, 05:29:31 PM »
Hey there, MLP Arena! I’m Minachiko, but you guys can just call me Mina. :) I’m a 21 year old college girl living south of Atlanta, Georgia. I am engaged to a really amazing man who tolerates my obsession with ponies. I go to school part-time for the moment, as I’m waiting for January to apply for the nursing program at my school. That’s right! I’m a nursing major! I eventually plan on being a midwife, but nursing is going to come first for financial reasons. (And because I want to have my first kid within the next 5 years!) My hobbies include the customisation of dolls (ABJDs and Monster High), anything to do with drawing (traditional and digital), and pony-collecting!

I have three crazy kitties, two of whom are a year old and sisters, and one who is about ten weeks and the sweetest little boy ever. My girls are Mamotte, a very pretty gray, cream, and tan tabby, and Kitku, a smoky-blue who looks almost exactly like a chunky Russian Blue. Mamotte means something like “save me” in Japanese; I “rescued” her from behind the Japanese restaurant I used to work at and asked the Japanese sushi chef to help me find a Japanese name. It’s most likely totally wrong, but I call her Momo most of the time. Kitku is Finnish and means “smoke,” since Keeks is a smoky-blue kitty. Their shortened names, Momo and Kiku, mean Peach and Daisy in Japanese, so I unintentionally have Mario princesses here. :) My youngest is a little white, flame-point Siamese mix with the prettiest blue eyes evar. His name is Thor and, much like his name suggests, he’s pretty fearless. He is also very cuddly and loves to sleep on my face. Or my ponies. :)

I’ve only been into collecting ponies for a few months, perhaps since February or March, and in that time I’ve collected the entire first wave of G4 blind-bag ponies (US versions), the Toys R’ Us exclusive pony figure set, as well as a bunch of G4 brushables. I have Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, and Applejack; Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Cheerilee; Princess Celestia and Spike. I have two Princess Cadance brushables on the way (she’s my favorite after Fluttershy!!) as well as a SDCC :muffin: Pony Hooves that my fiancé surprised me by buying. I really want to get the new sparkle Princess Luna, but so far I’ve been unsuccessful in nabbing her since my budget doesn’t allow for me spending $40+ on a single pony. ><

I really love drawing, especially drawing ponies! I’ve gotten pretty good at drawing in G4 style, but with my own twist that makes them my own. I plan on making a free sketch thread, since I love drawing ponies and want to get better at drawing, so look out for that from me! ;)

But yeah! That’s my really long ramble about myself. You can see I got a bit carried away talking about my kitties and ponies, that tends to happen a lot. XD! That is also why Fluttershy is best pony. Because of all the widdle critters! <3

I hope that we can all be great friends, and I know I’ll really enjoy it here. Cheers! :)

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
Re: Hey hi hello! :)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 06:22:37 PM »
Welcome!
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 06:59:09 PM »
Good evening and hello, Minachiko. Welcome to the Arena! :joy:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 07:13:46 PM »
Welcome to the Arena, love your cat stories, you shall have to post some photos of them.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 12:06:00 AM »

What an interesting introduction you posted!  It's great to hear you have a partner who supports your habit.  :frolic:

Offline LunaDehligt

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • the fun has been doubled! :D I SO LOVE MY PERSONA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 12:23:12 AM »
Welcome   :lol:

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 09:08:57 AM »
Hello and Welcome to the Arena!

So good to have you here!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal