collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ahhh! TRU doesn't have presales for th collector's exclusive set online anymore!  (Read 2082 times)

Offline LuvMyBoy

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
I feel your pain, I wanted one too :( But lets hope it comes back! Or that lots of people here got an extra so we can get one that way :P

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Yes I'm hoping they come out with more too.  Surely if hasbro sees how well they sell they will make more to meet the demand.
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline Axalth

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
I didnt have much of a choice but  to get mine from ebay. Apparently its already in the mail. It only ended up costing $45 for  the set. But postage bumped the cost up :/
I hope you have luck finding it
Wishlist | Trade list

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I didnt have much of a choice but  to get mine from ebay. Apparently its already in the mail. It only ended up costing $45 for  the set. But postage bumped the cost up :/
I hope you have luck finding it
Wow!  Yours is already in the mail!  Thats awsome!  The price you paid doesn't sound to bad considering the orignal price for it is $40 + shipping.

And I was lucky enough to have made a deal with knitgirl to get one!  Thanks knitgirl!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
I preordered mine about 5 days ago. Glad I went ahead and did it! After running out of Ditzy Doo's I was afraid they'd run out of other sought after ponies :yikes:
My Wish List

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
I don't think there is anything to worry about with this set. It isn't limited to so many pieces like the SDCC pony so Hasbro can always crank out more as long as TRU orders more. Monster High is also crazy popular but they always seem to have the Werecats exclusive in stock.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 04:54:20 PM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
I am in the 'hope they put them back on the site' basket too.  I had been checking every couple of days, and thinking, 'I wish I knew what my address was in the US, I really want to pre-order this.  Maybe I should just put a friends address down.  Nah, I'll be in the US before she is released, it will be fine'.  Literally the day I get my address in the US emailed to me, they disappear from the site.  What the heck is with that??

Offline EvilMuffins

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
I wonder why my order for Zecora is still on 'back order' if she's back on the site ): I ordered when they first had her up!

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
I don't think there is anything to worry about with this set. It isn't limited to so many pieces like the SDCC pony so Hasbro can always crank out more as long as TRU orders more. Monster High is also crazy popular but they always seem to have the Werecats exclusive in stock.
This. It's not a limited set, so TRU was probably just selling off their first expected shipment. This is probably the first wave of the set their getting, and based on its popularity already, I'm sure they'll make more! I hope!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
It'll be back, it was just pre-orders. If worse comes to worse, you'll have to wait a month or two and get her in store! :) My problem? They won't be available in Canada and I'm going to have to beg someone here to get one for me ;.;

Offline medleysong

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I tried to order Zecora but I don't see her on the TRU site anymore? I live in Washington State and they have not gotten many of the new items that have come out since G4 release. It is so frustrating because my daughter waits for it and then it never shows up yet the shelves are picked over old stock. I have been trying to just get things from the TRU site but I feel like it is harder to track down some of the G4s than it ever was for G3s. I love that it is popular and doing well but oh my goodness, so frustrating!

Offline Xayide2

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Depends Pony
    • View Profile
Most of the pre-order pony sets are available in store August 12th. Not too much longer to wait if they don't show up for pre-order on the site again.

I do want the Comic-Con exclusive since they sold out of them at the fair.

xayide2 @ yahoo.com

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
I missed the pre-order too, but I think it's all right. They'll likely put it back on the site soon and if not then I believe it is going to be sold in stores.

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I tried to order Zecora but I don't see her on the TRU site anymore? I live in Washington State and they have not gotten many of the new items that have come out since G4 release. It is so frustrating because my daughter waits for it and then it never shows up yet the shelves are picked over old stock. I have been trying to just get things from the TRU site but I feel like it is harder to track down some of the G4s than it ever was for G3s. I love that it is popular and doing well but oh my goodness, so frustrating!

Well I was about to tell you to try searching "zecora" because I had been searching "my little pony" and she never came up under that.  But I just searched for her too and she didn't come up under that either so I guess she is gone again too.

And yes finding the "new ponies" or "Not the main 6 ponies" has been hard.  Hasbro has been realeasing the main 6 first.  Then its not for another month or 2 that they release the new ponies.  So like right now they are releasing the main 6 wedding ponies with accessories but we won't see the new ponies for at least another month but it will probably be more like 2 months.  So disappointing!  I think hasbro has caught on that we want to buy the new ponies more so they put out the main 6 first hoping that people will buy them anyway while they are waiting for the new ponies.  And in the long run of course there ends up being way fewer new ponies since everyone wants them.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 04:15:19 PM by Gypsy_Nights »

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I think Amazon had it on pre-order?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal