collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ahhh! TRU doesn't have presales for th collector's exclusive set online anymore!  (Read 2051 times)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I saw the presale for the collector's set with nightmare moon on Toys R Us's website a few days ago but decided to wait to preorder when I had a little more money.  So I was going to oder today and couldn't find it on there website any more!  Does anyone have any idea if this means they sold out of them already?  I would hate to have to buy this set on ebay!!!
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
I saw the presale for the collector's set with nightmare moon on Toys R Us's website a few days ago but decided to wait to preorder when I had a little more money.  So I was going to oder today and couldn't find it on there website any more!  Does anyone have any idea if this means they sold out of them already?  I would hate to have to buy this set on ebay!!!
I feel your pain. I have the exact same predicament- thought I'd hold it off until I got my pay, but when my pay came in the preorder is no longer available :cry: I wouldn't care less about the set if it wasn't for Flower Wishes and Lemon Tart :(
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 11:06:20 AM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline knitgirl

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I think it will probably come back up soon.  The Zecora pre-orders had gone away for a bit and they're back now so don't lose hope!

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I think it will probably come back up soon.  The Zecora pre-orders had gone away for a bit and they're back now so don't lose hope!

I didn't even know that they had Zecora pre-orders.  They aren't on the site now though so I guess they took them off again?

I bet the collector's set ran out during the "buy one get one for free" deal.  I'm really kicking myself for not just going ahead and putting another thing on my credit card.  I'm trying to pay it off though!  Trying not to keep adding things to it, like I have in the past few months....   :blush:

If anyone bought 2 of the collector's set during the "Buy one get one" and are looking to sell the second one,  I would be willing to buy it off you for the regular price $40.  PM me if anyone's interested.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
I wouldnt be amazed if the Collectors set was taken off due to the number of people buying one and getting one free or perhaps demand is so high they are re-evaluating. I am sure it will turn up again soon enough.

Search for "Comic Con" on the site rather than "Pony" and you should find the Zecora pre sales - she is still listed at the moment.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline knitgirl

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I pm'd you about the collector set and I just typed in "Zecora" to find her, but i'm passing on that one anyway, just thought it was interesting :)

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
I've been preordering stuff as soon as I see it... I'm so angry about the :muffin: Pony thing that I'm taking no chances with anything I think will be in high demand. :(
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
I've been preordering stuff as soon as I see it... I'm so angry about the Ditzy Doo thing that I'm taking no chances with anything I think will be in high demand. :(

I feel the same exact way. The thought of not being able to get something is freaking me out. :(

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I pm'd you about the collector set and I just typed in "Zecora" to find her, but i'm passing on that one anyway, just thought it was interesting :)

Yes thanks so much for the PM!!  :biggrin:  I'll have to look again at the TRU site.  I didn't even think to search "comic con" or "zecora".   duh!  I just assumed all the ponies would be under "my little pony".

Post Merge: July 15, 2012, 02:25:57 PM

I've been preordering stuff as soon as I see it... I'm so angry about the Ditzy Doo thing that I'm taking no chances with anything I think will be in high demand. :(

And Ditzy Doo thing?  I guess I missed something.  What Ditzy doo thing?  Is that a different name for :muffin: Pony?  The MLP fair exclusive fashion style pony? 
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 02:25:57 PM by Gypsy_Nights »

Offline reanna-mator

• MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
Yeah, it's the silly word filter. :|

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
oh ok...  Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss a pony.  So I guess she sold out?  I want one of her but I'm not that excited about her.  I was actually a little disapointed that they didn't have a more elaborate pony for the MLP fair exclusive, like previous years.  Not that I didn't want a :muffin: Pony pony.  Just not a fashion style size one.  So I am not to thrilled about paying $50 or more for a pony I'm not crazy about.   Sorry to ramble off the subject.

Offline reanna-mator

• MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
oh ok...  Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss a pony.  So I guess she sold out?  I want one of her but I'm not that excited about her.  I was actually a little disapointed that they didn't have a more elaborate pony for the MLP fair exclusive, like previous years.  Not that I didn't want a Ditzy Doo pony.  Just not a fashion style size one.  So I am not to thrilled about paying $50 or more for a pony I'm not crazy about.   Sorry to ramble off the subject.

Yeah, I really really want her to the point that I'm about to cave and get her no matter what the price, buyer's remorse be darned. :( I'd "preordered" one from Buyfromtaobao, but I got screwed on that. I got a refund but I'm still rather upset about that.

Offline Cucco

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • poniponiponi
    • View Profile
me too! I feel your pain. I was waiting for my paycheck this week to get it, went on the site a day or two ago, and it's all gone! D: I really wanted that DJ and Nightmare moon...

Luckily, I preordered Zecora, but still...
The G1 color-change hair set is my grail. Currently own: Mainsail, Seaflower, Shoreline

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
oh ok...  Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss a pony.  So I guess she sold out?  I want one of her but I'm not that excited about her.  I was actually a little disapointed that they didn't have a more elaborate pony for the MLP fair exclusive, like previous years.  Not that I didn't want a Ditzy Doo pony.  Just not a fashion style size one.  So I am not to thrilled about paying $50 or more for a pony I'm not crazy about.   Sorry to ramble off the subject.

Yeah, I really really want her to the point that I'm about to cave and get her no matter what the price, buyer's remorse be darned. :( I'd "preordered" one from Buyfromtaobao, but I got screwed on that. I got a refund but I'm still rather upset about that.

That would have gotten me upset too.  Sorry to hear it.  I always just end up getting an fair or CC exclusive from someone here or from evilbay.
And  I havn't been brave enough to buy from Taobao.  Isn't it in another language?  Is there an english site link?

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Yeah, it's the silly word filter. :|

Was there ever a thread or something that explained WHY there is a filter? I mean, :muffin: Pony is her name, it was said on the show by Rainbow Dash which makes it her official name. Which makes Ditzy Doo another pony all together. So why does it keep changing her name to something else? It just seems odd.

Anyway, back on subject, I really hope these sets won't be too hard to get. I actually only want Flower Wishes, Lemon Hearts and Trixie so I'm still debating on whether to buy a full set and sell or trade the others, or to just buy the three I want individually from people who have extras or don't want those particular ponies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal