collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: US Blind Bags Wave 3 and Wave 4- Where have they been found?  (Read 33399 times)

Jenn1983

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: US Blind Bags Wave 3 and Wave 4- Where have they been found?
« Reply #345 on: October 26, 2012, 07:27:09 PM »
My walmart in TN, Had the purple blind bags, 2 purple cases, which I picked thru got the ones I needed and then they sat there for like 3 weeks. I think there is me and like 2 other people into ponies down here. The stuff sits forever. We actually just got trading cards back in. The tins also, but they got 6. and they have been bought already.

We have tons of the blue glitter blind bags in, they keep getting them.

We didnt get the endcap display that has been popping up in stores, or the posters. So good on the blindsbags, sad on the posters. lol.

Good luck with everyponies searches.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #346 on: October 26, 2012, 08:01:39 PM »
Our Walmart just got the endcap side boxes for the Wave 3 (purple) blind bags!  First time Wave 3 has gotten here.  Of course I bought most of mine in the twin cities over labor day weekend but I did buy the last 2 I needed Apple Dazzle and Glow TS!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
« Reply #347 on: November 04, 2012, 10:25:07 PM »
Nice. I hope the Walmarts around here get the wave 3's back in so I can get my missing ones.

Speaking of these: I just found something that I haven't been able to find any info on, and it's driving me nuts. The Spa Pony set came with the usual flyer showing other stuff avalable, and it shows the wave 4 blind bags. But, instead of glittery they're painted normally, and the bag is a dark bluish purple. Are we getting a different version of wave 4? :brow:

It also showed 2 more things I haven't seen yet. 2 "princess and friend" sets (brushable size): Luna and Rarity, and white Celestia and Pinkie. 

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

Bronley

« Reply #348 on: November 04, 2012, 10:45:14 PM »
Nice. I hope the Walmarts around here get the wave 3's back in so I can get my missing ones.

Speaking of these: I just found something that I haven't been able to find any info on, and it's driving me nuts. The Spa Pony set came with the usual flyer showing other stuff avalable, and it shows the wave 4 blind bags. But, instead of glittery they're painted normally, and the bag is a dark bluish purple. Are we getting a different version of wave 4? :brow:

It also showed 2 more things I haven't seen yet. 2 "princess and friend" sets (brushable size): Luna and Rarity, and white Celestia and Pinkie.
That is the purple/blue set "Wave 6": http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,309888.0.html and http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,311127.0.html for info.

And the Princess And Friend sets are expected too. See the Out Now and Coming Soon thread  http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,296088.0.html

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
« Reply #349 on: November 05, 2012, 12:04:43 AM »

That is the purple/blue set "Wave 6": http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,309888.0.html and http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,311127.0.html for info.

And the Princess And Friend sets are expected too. See the Out Now and Coming Soon thread  http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,296088.0.html

Wave 6?  :faint: UGH Wave 5 isn't even here yet. Slow down Hasbro!
Except for the 3 princess ones in the Wave 5 set, this may be where I throw in the towel on blind bags.

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #350 on: November 05, 2012, 05:43:44 AM »

Wave 6?  :faint: UGH Wave 5 isn't even here yet. Slow down Hasbro!
Except for the 3 princess ones in the Wave 5 set, this may be where I throw in the towel on blind bags.

Grrrr  :stressed: I hope we don't get skipped with wave 5 like we did with wave 2 :sad: :jealous:.  There are quite a few in that wave that I want.  I really don't even want wave 6 since it's just solid copies of wave 4.  So are the clear BB's wave 7 or another store set? 

Since Walmart sold out of the wave 3 they had, they haven't restocked.  Target here still does not have blind bags at all.  They didn't even restock the trading cards.  Kmart is the only one moving forward it seems.  They went from wave 1 to wave 4.

"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 05, 2012, 11:26:40 AM »
Wave 5 already has a confirmed US release so I don't think it will pass you guys by. The new leaflet with Wave 6 is really for the start of the next batch of ponies - it should be a couple of months at least before these are in stores.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #352 on: November 05, 2012, 05:54:22 PM »
Wave 5 already has a confirmed US release so I don't think it will pass you guys by. The new leaflet with Wave 6 is really for the start of the next batch of ponies - it should be a couple of months at least before these are in stores.

Oh good.  Where has it been confirmed?  I must have missed that.  I just kept seeing/hearing about them internationally.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 06, 2012, 12:07:42 PM »

Oh good.  Where has it been confirmed?  I must have missed that.  I just kept seeing/hearing about them internationally.

This is wave 5 - http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HLP35581E#.UJlsF8UmSSo

Entertainment Earth only stock US bound items. Also you ll hear about blind bags internationally first because they are Hasbro Europe products so they always end up somewhere internationally first :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #354 on: December 08, 2012, 11:44:01 AM »
I found yellow blind bags at walmart today in Utah! :3

(need to go back for Luna)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: December 08, 2012, 02:10:36 PM »
Man Gabu you get EVERYTHING first XD Who would've thought Utah was pony mecca

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #356 on: December 08, 2012, 08:00:25 PM »
who knows! Got me!!! maybe it's karma for not having a Target or TRU within a hours distance?? XD

ValhallaLilly

« Reply #357 on: December 11, 2012, 06:15:33 AM »
Found 9 yellow bags in a blue bag box at TRU yesterday! Managed to even get 5 of the 9 from that set that I wanted!

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #358 on: December 11, 2012, 08:51:58 AM »
I've seen both the yellow Blindbags (Wave 5) and the Purple (Wave 6, Star series) blindbags... at the SAME Walmart this week.

I was in there Friday, and there was an empty yellow box. :sad:

Went back Sunday, hoping they had restocked it... and WHAM-O... they had a semifull box of Wave 6 in its place! :whoa:

I'm hitting another one today (the two others I hit yesterday still have 2 or 3 boxes of Wave 4 just lingering...)

I'm hoping they have more new BBs! I need ALL of Wave 5... and now just a few fill ins for Wave 6! :frolic:

All this after I found a full box of Yellow Blindbags at my TRU a week or so ago... Didn't buy any because I was waiting for Walmart to get them, or a B1G1 deal at TRU... :lol:

Oh yeah... this is in AZ (Phoenix to be specific... ;) )
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 08:53:43 AM by ladybrooklyn »

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: December 11, 2012, 09:57:03 AM »
I found Wave 5 at TRU on Saturday, but I'm waiting for them to show up at Wal-Mart so I can get them for $2 a piece instead of $3. I really want all of 5 and 6!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal