collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Thread  (Read 86968 times)

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Thread
« Reply #720 on: July 12, 2012, 10:39:29 PM »
Nothing within 30 miles of me.  :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

VincentVJ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #721 on: July 12, 2012, 11:02:44 PM »
The Howleen/Clawdeen set was on Clearance at Target.
They only had one, and it's been claimed already.

Offline eristell_neko

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: July 13, 2012, 12:10:51 AM »
I'll start checking my local targets as well. I'm actually going to go by the one I bought my set at and see if they'll do a price adjustment. It's ridiculous for me to get my set and three days later have them go on clearance. >.<

Also, I"m having a major problem spelling right now. >.< Meh... Keep on getting letters mixed up...

Target doesn't do adjustments on clearance items. You'll have to return it and then re-buy. Typically you have to actually go and get another one from the floor, but depending on the item (and the store) they might let you return and re-buy the same one.

That's lame. TRU has a policy where if the price has changed within 2 weeks you can bring your reciept in for a price change. Luckily we don't do it often, but we'll do it if say, a person buys a doll and it goes on sale the next week. ;.; Oh well.

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: July 13, 2012, 12:40:57 AM »
So, an extended clip of the GR movie is up on the Freaky Fab portion of the official site. http://www.freakyfab13.com/

After watching this, I'm really looking forward to this movie. It looks really fun (for a movie aimed at tweens lol), and it looks like all the characters get screen time. Oooh, and voices for Rochelle and Robecca! Venus speaks in it as well, but we've heard her before. And first time on-screen appearance of one of the parents!

They also have the Scarah and Hoodude diaries up for download. Really cute, with some potential shake-ups hinted at

Spoiler
Both diaries mention Nefera possibly having to re-take senior year due to cheating, and one diary mentions that Deuce and Rochelle have been hanging out.

I'll start checking my local targets as well. I'm actually going to go by the one I bought my set at and see if they'll do a price adjustment. It's ridiculous for me to get my set and three days later have them go on clearance. >.<

Also, I"m having a major problem spelling right now. >.< Meh... Keep on getting letters mixed up...

Target doesn't do adjustments on clearance items. You'll have to return it and then re-buy. Typically you have to actually go and get another one from the floor, but depending on the item (and the store) they might let you return and re-buy the same one.

That's lame. TRU has a policy where if the price has changed within 2 weeks you can bring your reciept in for a price change. Luckily we don't do it often, but we'll do it if say, a person buys a doll and it goes on sale the next week. ;.; Oh well.

Offline SkitLeDee

• Power Puff Pony
  • A silly artist trying to make in in a huge fandom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: July 13, 2012, 01:22:18 AM »
Ugh.Does anyone have a mirror for that extended ghouls rule trailer?That video player is so laggy that it hurts for me.
....I'm stuck here forever,aren't I?

Offline WickedWonderland

• Trade Count: (+215)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Okie Dokie Lokie
    • View Profile
    • Flickr - Pony Sales
« Reply #725 on: July 13, 2012, 02:35:21 AM »
If anyone could pick up a werewolf set (or two if possible) that has a Howleen with really good face paint, I'd be super grateful because it doesn't seem like they're ever going to turn up here. :(

And I'm psyched that Bloodgood is going to be released, but her eye makeup is a lot more colorful than the soft lilac it seemed to be in the promos... It looks a little trashy.  :huh:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 02:40:53 AM by WickedWonderland »

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #726 on: July 13, 2012, 04:10:33 AM »
So, an extended clip of the GR movie is up on the Freaky Fab portion of the official site. http://www.freakyfab13.com/

After watching this, I'm really looking forward to this movie. It looks really fun (for a movie aimed at tweens lol), and it looks like all the characters get screen time. Oooh, and voices for Rochelle and Robecca! Venus speaks in it as well, but we've heard her before. And first time on-screen appearance of one of the parents!

Whoa my god I need to see this movie! It was such a fun trailer and the story was pretty entertaining too. I love the voices for Rochelle and Robecca. I have to be honest, they trailer made me like Robecca a bit more. Rochelle was adorable as usual~ I have a feeling I'm really going to enjoy this movie!

They also have the Scarah and Hoodude diaries up for download. Really cute, with some potential shake-ups hinted at

Spoiler
Both diaries mention Nefera possibly having to re-take senior year due to cheating, and one diary mentions that Deuce and Rochelle have been hanging out.

Oh dear, I already thought something like the second part of your spoiler would happen. It makes sense though!

Offline dinobuzz

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: July 13, 2012, 05:24:53 AM »
Looks like everyone is going to be out and about looking in the Target section today! LOL! Good Luck! It would be me too if we had Target in Canada!

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: July 13, 2012, 05:34:02 AM »
I really want to see that movie...

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: July 13, 2012, 05:36:45 AM »
I loooved that trailer. Though Rochelle's voice reminded me of Abbey a bit. (Just the tone).
I like Robecca though!

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #730 on: July 13, 2012, 05:43:13 AM »
ROBECCA, MY PRECIOUS BABY GIRL ;_; The movie looks really good!!

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: July 13, 2012, 06:12:00 AM »
Robecca <3333! I don't like Rochelle's voice... and maybe because I think it's just Abbey's VA putting on a French accent.. I just.. pictures Rochelle with this soft, shy, but still powerful voice. But I need to see this! Also, apparently no one knows if the Roller Maze special is going to air tonight on Nick, no one's cable guide has it listed, nor has there been a trailer. Might have to do with DirectTV recently dropping Nick (and like 20 other Viacom channels...)

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #732 on: July 13, 2012, 06:23:00 AM »
It's not dangerous to wash your dolls, is it?! My Rochelle's hair feels greasy/nasty and I want to wash it so it might get soft and fluffy. :3

Offline SkitLeDee

• Power Puff Pony
  • A silly artist trying to make in in a huge fandom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: July 13, 2012, 06:30:31 AM »
Nope.There is no proof that water speeds up glue seepage,and it only worsens it when the doll is already in full seepage mode.Have at cha!
....I'm stuck here forever,aren't I?

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: July 13, 2012, 06:31:47 AM »
Not inherently dangerous.. xD! If you're worried about glue seepage then you might not wanna do it (since obviously trying to do everything in your power to keep it from happening sooner rather than later), but it honestly should be fine if you don't use any hot water.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal