collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Name a song you hate so much, you can't even stand it and refuse to hear it  (Read 8872 times)

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
Anything by Frank Zappa... I just can't describe how much I hate this guy *shudders* Luckily my fiance only listens to him when I'm out of the house xD

There is something fundamentally creepy about Frank Zappa, yes.

Alicat

• Trade Count: (0)
Anything by Kei$ha or anything that calls women 'shorty'.

Bahahaha!! Ke$ha is from here , and they played her stuff INTO the ground!!  Of course, I play my Ipod or cd's most of the time now. Except to listen to "Free Beer and Hotwings" in the morning, no radio for meeeeee!!

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
I can't stand anything from Nickelback, Blood on the Dancefloor, Justin beiber, One direction (i wanna rip my hair out when i hear them on every single radio station every 5 seconds!), Nightwish, Rebecca Black, Dot Dot curve, that girl who sings that song thats like "hey I just met you, and this is crazy"... i can go on forever listing the music i don't like.

But this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViSZI6UJEUQ

and this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8F5YSA1Oz0 (warning: language)
is the absolute worst crap I have ever heard. I honestly never thought I would hate any song (or artist) as much as these two, but damn, how the heck this these 2 get signed to record labels? There are so many talented unsigned bands out there that could have been signed to those record labels, but they chose these lame-o's instead. And thats why the music industry is really crappy these days.
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

Offline TwistedWindSox

• Trade Count: (+46)
    • View Profile
But this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViSZI6UJEUQ

and this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8F5YSA1Oz0 (warning: language)
is the absolute worst crap I have ever heard. I honestly never thought I would hate any song (or artist) as much as these two, but damn, how the heck this these 2 get signed to record labels? There are so many talented unsigned bands out there that could have been signed to those record labels, but they chose these lame-o's instead. And thats why the music industry is really crappy these days.

Omg what is this I don't even--
>_< I guess I'll add these two songs to the list too. I couldn't even get through like fifteen seconds of either of them.

Offline foalpatrol

• Hello, Clarice
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Respect by Aretha Franklin and We Are Family by Sister Sledge - in fact, I hate most of that whole genre, but those two songs in particular have me running for the mute button.  They are overplayed, especially in animated or kids' movies, and they just annoy the crap out of me.

NumiTuziNeru

Ahem.

DADA-DADADADA-DADA
CIRCUS AFRO
CIRCUS AFRO
DADA-DADADADA-DADA
CIRCUS AFRO
CIRCUS AFRO
POLKADOT POLKADOT POLKADOT
AFRO

Offline StarSwirl05

• Pearlized G3 Prototype Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Njyugioh
Oh, biggest one though is "Say" by John Mayer.  He says "Say what you need to say" a total of 36 times in that one song, with 20 of those occasions being one after another at the very end.  Induces freaking eye twitches and the desire to do very violent things to him...

Oh yes this and similarly the song (I think) named "Over and Over" for the same reason but to add to my list:
Any of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" songs (sorry MJ fans), mostly because I've heard them repeatedly at Barnes and Nobles because of his death.
Rap
James Blunt's "You're Beautiful"
Feliz Navidad, another repetitive song
Country music (not as much as rap or anything below but it's still not my favorite music to listen to)
"No one" by Alesha Keys
Anything else played repeatedly on the radio
I don't think Nickelback is THAT bad. At least his music (from the songs I've heard) isn't very repetitive. I'd rather hear his music than any of the music I've listed here.

Offline FlitterRose

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Welcome to Daydreamland. No reality allowed.
    • View Profile
Anything by Rebecca Black!I can't stand her voice!

Omg I hate the music of Justin Bieber!

Me too!Especially ,,Baby'' and ,,Boyfriend''.Nothing more annoying than this!

I can't stand anything from Nickelback, Blood on the Dancefloor, Justin beiber, One direction (i wanna rip my hair out when i hear them on every single radio station every 5 seconds!)

LOL,weird :lol: Except for ponies,One direction are my whole life!  :blink: !
I can't live without MLP and those guys!
Sup

Offline HavACrumpet452

• Fakies R People 2
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Lol I was so amused by the afro afro polkadot circus commercial I actually want to watch the movie. And I consider the madagascar movies kinda annoying, especially since they are making so many.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
Also, I don't like MSI, with the exception of "Shut Me Up."

Oh wow, I really like MSI. XD I used to go through phases of adoring them and then hating them when I was younger.

Somebody that I used to know. I used to like it. Then it played everywhere (most often in the airports I was in), and my mom went on this long spiel about how the song is about her and her mom. Needless to say, it annoyed me fast...

Another one I can't bring myself to dislike.. in fact, I adore it. ^.^ It was played literally all the time when I was in the hospital, yet I still love it. Gotye is fantastic, wow. <3
Fight like a girl..

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
I don't think Nickelback is THAT bad. At least his music (from the songs I've heard) isn't very repetitive. I'd rather hear his music than any of the music I've listed here.
Agreed, I actually liked "If Everyone Cared" enough to have it as my theme song for a few weeks. The song strongly clicked with me on many levels.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 07:56:27 AM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

kirei_na_sakura

Nickelback!

Seconded! And I can't stand Kesha either. Her lyrics are just gross.

"Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" or that Lady Antebellum song "Need you now" UGH!

"All summer long" by KidRock=BLEGH
Werewolves of London was fine by itself!

Ok I'm done. :P
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 08:11:30 AM by kirei_na_sakura »

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
Ahem.

DADA-DADADADA-DADA
CIRCUS AFRO
CIRCUS AFRO
DADA-DADADADA-DADA
CIRCUS AFRO
CIRCUS AFRO
POLKADOT POLKADOT POLKADOT
AFRO

Oh gosh they ran that into the ground so much in the commercials for that movie. Made me not want to see it anymore.

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
Ugh Kid Rock.  He needs to go away.  Pretty much any of that rap/rock music is kind of No Bueno in my book.
Ok, I'm at work right now and that "Somebody I used to know" and "Call me maybe" are repeated way too much.  Seriously. 

MSI meaning Mindless Self Indulgence??  Oh I think they're funny. 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
Anything Lady Gaga >.<
~*Erica*~

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal