collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Name a song you hate so much, you can't even stand it and refuse to hear it  (Read 8772 times)

Offline Dawn

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Anything by Frank Zappa... I just can't describe how much I hate this guy *shudders* Luckily my fiance only listens to him when I'm out of the house xD

Water_Fire

• Trade Count: (0)
That horrible, HORRIBLE 'Little Boxes' song that's on all the O2 ads at the minute. It's just so irritating, and... smug! Smug seems to be the word that fits. Eurgh!

Offline Balto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/mlptalesnut
Pretty much any modern pop music (i.e. Biebs, Gaga, Katy Perry, etc.), rap and country. Blargh. Most other things I can tolerate.
Thanks to Moonflower for the avatar!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
ANYTHING by Guns N' Roses. I can stand it... until that horrible voice starts. UGH!

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
Anything by Kei$ha or anything that calls women 'shorty'.

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline SpaRx

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Gay Bar by Electric Six or something like that  :|
I'm not really too fond of the stuff they play on the radio today either. Maybe I'll be able to listen to it later when I stop being stuck in the 70s-90s  :P
:silly:

Offline TwistedWindSox

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Anything by Nikki Minaj... >_> I can't stand her...
Also, a lot of the more "main stream" dubstep, like Skrillex. I used to love him, but hearing him all the time on commercials, radio, and hearing all the brosteppers talk about how "AWESOME OMG" he is kinda killed it. :/

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Right off the top of my head, "Rat in a Cage" by The Smashing Pumpkins. I never liked it, but now I can't disassociate it with the show Whale Wars, which I can't stand for my own reasons. I could gag every time it comes onto the radio, bleh.

I'm also not a huge fan of 90's music in general. One of my friends dragged me to a 311 concert a few years ago and was pissed when I wasn't into it, lol. I went because she had no one else to go with and tried to hide that I was bored stiff through the entire show.

I also hate country music, mostly because my mother went though a phase where it's all she listened to when I was in Jr High-High School. My best friend's/housemate's girlfriend also listens to it nonstop and I cringe whenever it's on.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 09:39:13 AM by Mandy85 »

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
Oh my goodness this thread made me laugh with all your fun comments. I am amazed at how many songs I like that y'all hate! :D

But I WILL change the station if Uncle Cracker comes on.
And the song that makes me change the station the fastest is 'Your Body is a Wonderland' by John Mayer.

Dude. I am NOT your theme park.

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Anything by Katy Perry.  :yikes:

Post Merge: July 06, 2012, 10:31:05 AM

Anything by Nikki Minaj... >_> I can't stand her...

Oh god, this!  She's so crude, her lyrics make me want to yack.  They hardly qualify as lyrics.

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
Oh my goodness this thread made me laugh with all your fun comments. I am amazed at how many songs I like that y'all hate! :D

But I WILL change the station if Uncle Cracker comes on.
And the song that makes me change the station the fastest is 'Your Body is a Wonderland' by John Mayer.

YES!!!!!  I totally forgot Uncle Cracker, his 'songs' are just terrible.  I don't like John Mayer very much either, or Dave Matthews Band too. 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Since I listen to a huge variety of music, I have a huge variety of songs I hate.

First one that comes to mind is I Whip My Hair Back And Forth. We can't also forget Bad Day, Love Story, the Black Eye Peas cover of Time of My Life, the Joe Cocker cover of With A Little Help From My Friends, Drift Away, and In The End.

I hate that stupid stupid stupid repetitive R&B song that goes like "taaaaake tiiiiime to re-al-ize that I just realized that I just realized that I just realized that I just realized that I just realized that I just realized" SHUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUUP!!!! I'm a very calm person, but just the sound of that song is enough to send me into a rage. And the restaurant where I work plays it every day. >< I can't think of a single song right now that I hate more.

I used to hate Gaga, but some of her songs are okay like Alejandro or The Edge of Glory. I still think Love Game is stupid and annoying, and frankly, nasty. And not in a good way. I only like one Ke$ha song, otherwise, I think she's pretty annoying too. Katy Perry is my guilty pleasure, I will admit freely. I even like I Kissed a Girl. I've loved her ever since the first time I heard Hot N Cold and I'm not ashamed of that.

EDIT: I forgot Bleeding love too.  :argh:

Offline Dawn

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile

Oh my god, I always thought that song was called "The Valley is a Wonderland" - and I was always wondering what valley he was talking about x) Yeah, that song is really annoying, and it's going to annoy me more now that I know the real lyrics!

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
"Call Me Maybe."  Just kill it with fire.  Also, I don't like MSI, with the exception of "Shut Me Up."  Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus annoy me as well.  Miley even more so because she sounds like she has a nasal problem.

Oh, biggest one though is "Say" by John Mayer.  He says "Say what you need to say" a total of 36 times in that one song, with 20 of those occasions being one after another at the very end.  Induces freaking eye twitches and the desire to do very violent things to him...

Offline Cucco

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • poniponiponi
    • View Profile
Somebody that I used to know. I used to like it. Then it played everywhere (most often in the airports I was in), and my mom went on this long spiel about how the song is about her and her mom. Needless to say, it annoyed me fast...

My roommate listened to "You don't know you're beautiful" so many times that I'm absolutely sick of it. She played a lot of mainstream music, I don't know their names but I can point out lyrics... "Take me down like I'm a domino", and she had a 1 minute long ringtone for texting. Something about cowboy boots in the summer, "Oh my God, I pray for another". Those also got old fast, because they went on repeat.

Also, that one dance song that goes "wobble baby wobble baby" makes me nuts. o_e;;

Call me maybe gets stuck in my head, so I can listen until the line "Before you came into my life I missed you so bad" Where I promptly lose it and shut it off.
The G1 color-change hair set is my grail. Currently own: Mainsail, Seaflower, Shoreline

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal