collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Name a song you hate so much, you can't even stand it and refuse to hear it  (Read 8875 times)

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
Ahem.

DADA-DADADADA-DADA
CIRCUS AFRO
CIRCUS AFRO
DADA-DADADADA-DADA
CIRCUS AFRO
CIRCUS AFRO
POLKADOT POLKADOT POLKADOT
AFRO
That's what made me wanna see the movie in the first place XD
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
^ I share that sentiment entirely.. XD
Fight like a girl..

Asphodel

• Trade Count: (0)
ANY SONG by Katy Perry. I cannot describe how much the songs annoy me. Especially the ones where she has to take a breath between EVERY SYLLABLE. Someone please get that girl a nebuliser...

My ears cringe :(

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
I LOVE this thread so much.

Any song (and there have a been a TON lately) that has the lyrics "La la la la la la la.... (etc...)" or "Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah...(and so on)"

PEOPLE. Write some lyrics. It's not like y'all work very hard to write the lyrics you DO write. Would it kill you to write 2 more lines??????

Offline StarSwirl05

• Pearlized G3 Prototype Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Njyugioh
I'll add Aerosmith's Dude (looks like a lady) which I heard on the radio today (and many times prior but had forgotten about it until now). You hear just that bit I'd say probably 20 times, including right as the song opens. I'll say I don't mind Lady Antibellum's "Need You Now" song that much, I like it more than this song but what's worse is when you have multiple favorite radio stations and two of them are playing the same song at nearly the same point in the song. I never thought it was possible until it happened.

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I'll have to definitely second Need You Now. Gag.

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
I've got one more song to add:
"Run To You" Brian Adams.  Really Brian, any woman is supposed to enjoy a song about a man's desire to cheat?!  Wow, with lyrics like "She's got a heart of gold, she'd never let me down.  But you're the one who always turns me on and keeps me coming 'round." it makes you look like a scum-bag.  Not to mention I get a chill of pain because I am one of those woman who has been cheated on. 

Brian Adams, you're a big fat jerk.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

MikaylaIsSoCoolLike

Pretty much everything my friends like. I'd rather listen to a song about Doctor Who or Harry Potter than what others think is "cool." Honestly, I would cut off my left hand to make my friends stop blasting this craptastic music. They would walk around with their phones on high blast playing the most annoying rap. Seriously? Can you not afford headphones? I bought my ear buds for $12 at Walgreens, I'm sure you can do the same or better.

Not only does my friends' taste in music suck, but so does my mother's. She simply loves Nickelback. She also enjoys singing Call Me Maybe, but she never remembers the words. I don't want to walk around with someone singing "Hey I just met you, and this is weird, So call me later." Why mother whyyyy.

i just don't know what went wrong...

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
How about those rap songs where the guy says  "UH" all the time in between phrases?

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
I refuse to listen to "music" with a bunch of profanity or vile lyrics/content (think: most rap) or songs like ... is it nicki minaj that just repeats 'you a stupid ho'? That leaves me with country music now or oldies cuz really what's left, beiber?  :(

PS Green Day is SO not emo. They need to ease of the politics but yeah, I saw them in the 90's before things were "emo".  ;)

Offline Roccoriel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Haha, my "guilty pleasure" was named several times here: "Call Me Maybe" was played everywhere we went on my sister's amazing wedding weekend, so I love it because it reminds me of the fun I had then :)

Other than that, I can't think of anything that makes me change the station immediately except for maybe songs by Fergie or really foul-worded rap or Uncle Cracker...I tend to be a classic rock girl, but I'll listen to everything.

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I dislike pretty much every mainstream song out there.   :mad:
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I hate most pop, especially all the pop rock crap fouling the airwaves nowadays. But nothing puts me into an insensible rage like Stone Sour. I swear to Lucifer if I ever meet that singer in a dark ally some night I will stab him in the face with a screwdriver. Well, maybe not. But I'll at least make sure to tell him his music sucks.
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline dragonfly

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Call Me Maybe has been getting on my nerves something fierce.

But I wouldn't say I hate it.

I can't think of a song I truly hate. I know there are a few but they've slipped my mind.

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
is it nicki minaj that just repeats 'you a stupid ho'?

ROFL my girlfriends loves Nicki Minaj, and specifically whatever song this is from, but only because she thinks she sings such horribly written songs ironically. I personally hate her :P

Ahem.

DADA-DADADADA-DADA
CIRCUS AFRO
CIRCUS AFRO
DADA-DADADADA-DADA
CIRCUS AFRO
CIRCUS AFRO
POLKADOT POLKADOT POLKADOT
AFRO

Lol my girlfriend keeps getting that stuck in her head and she hasn't even seen the movie... drives her crazy!

To answer the question, I can't stand songs that are by young celebrities 'found' on the internet and who become famous for poor songs that they churn out. Justin Beiber and Rebecca Black to name a few... I do love the parodies that are created though, still waiting for Nappa's cover of Friday lol
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal