collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: And Today's Fail Award Goes To...  (Read 5853 times)

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
Re: And Today's Fail Award Goes To...
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2012, 12:17:10 PM »
This morning I put on a pair of UK size 8 shorts. Hadn't worn them for a week or so, thought it might be a change from my usual black attire.. Completely forgetting in my sleepyhead silliness that they really don't fit. Like, really.

So, walking around town for at least half an hour having to hold my shorts up with one hand and my bag with the other. XD I looked like such a weirdo, wow. And none of the shops in town stocked children's belts.. so we ended up having to go into a charity shop and buying a pair of UK 6 shorts.

It has one upside though: I love my new shorts! They're still too big, but they're so pretty.. and at least they're not falling down. :silly:
Lol, well I found my only pair of jeans that actually fit were starting to get a rather noticeable hole in them so I decided to grab another pair of jeans of mine that aren't holey and put them on. I forgot there a pair that really doesn't fit me properly but I noticed that before I left for college today and found another pair of trousers that actually do fit.

Oh and at the weekend my older brother managed to put his trousers on backwards. XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2012, 02:46:49 PM »
I felt like such a silly when my mom had to explain to the cashier why I couldn't wear my own shorts (once I'd tried them on, I had to leave them on.. easier than trying to hold the others up) XD She found it equally hilarious.
Fight like a girl..

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2012, 04:50:58 PM »
for me it is all the people who keep asking me where the garbage goes -_-  really ....... they don't know

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2012, 09:58:07 PM »
invader, that reminds me, I collect stupid questions! I had a friend who used to say 'There's no such thing as a stupid question.' I applaud her optimism, but beg to differ. I was out with some friends who were all park rangers professionally, but worked at different parks. I asked them what the stupidest question a tourist has asked them and got the most horrifying responses (maybe it will help us feel smarter ;) )

1- Stacey worked at the Washington Monument in D.C.. There are 50 US flags on flag poles flying around it. One lady asked how they got all the flags to fly in the same direction...  :blink:

2- Andrew had worked at Niagra Falls. He said one couple asked him what time at night they turn the falls off.  :shocked:

3- Alex worked at Manassas Battlefield (American Civil War) in Virginia and said a grown man asked him once why the soldiers didn't use the monument for a sniper tower.  :| Alex said the worst part was that when he explained to the man that the monument wasn't built until after the war was over, the guy just nodded like Alex had shared some interesting fact that only park rangers knew instead of realizing what a stupid question that was.

I have more in my collection but those were my first and favorite ones. I hope you all feel much smarter :) I have certainly done and said more than my fair share of fails, but come on. The flags? Really? I think most people have figured out wind by the age of 5.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 09:59:47 PM by Salli »

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • In Spite of your Fear, Do what You have to Do
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2012, 10:15:19 PM »
Tonite i went to feed my horse at the barn.  Ended up pulling up to a bloody battle seen between a new goat buck and the other Buck who had managed to get out of their pens >_<    i seperated them, then went to grab the poor other little buck (my favorite a lamancha named ziggy)    poor little guy was so scared that he was shaking, when i went to pick him up he was so scared when i waked by the other tied buck that he had diahrea all over my shoes.  0_<  that was loverly....   :P  i had to hose them off.....

THEN  as im hosing my shoes off, one of the dogs got in the pen with the Duck who is currently nesting and has eggs, she had the dog by the lip   i jump in to seperate those two, the pup abandons me lmao   and im left with the ticked off mama duck constantly coming at me like a boomerang  im between laughing and startle,  as im trying not to hurt her she grabs my pantleg and wont let go like a little vice grip  i have to PULL the duck off my jeans and quickly run out of the pen all the while she is chasing me  ROFL     
my nights at the barn are entertaining and never dull.   

oh and all the while my Horse is happily eating and just looking at me like "hah, help you?  why should i do that  have fun with whatever your doin!"    >_<  :P   
Check out my  Esty Shop  and MyEbay Sales!
 (Profits are going to help pay for my Rescue Horse's medical bills) <3
http://myworld.ebay.com/baby_licketysplit
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoniesAndPets

Offline elvenwine26

• Super Secret Squirrel
  • Trade Count: (+143)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2012, 04:46:07 AM »
I've got a special one. Yesterday while I was at work I went to the back and stopped to use one of the computer right quick.  Well as I'm trying to use the mouse I notice that the pointer keeps going into the opposite direction of where I want it to go and when I try to click the buttons there's no buttons.  I was using the mouse backwards. >.< It only took me like 3 minutes to figure it out. herp derp.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 04:47:48 AM by elvenwine26 »
"How much for the horse tornado?"
"Sir, that's a carousel."
"I must have it!"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal