collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Once Upon a Time Discussion thread *Spoilers*  (Read 92311 times)

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
Re: The Once Upon a Time Discussion thread *Spoilers*
« Reply #1140 on: December 06, 2015, 07:42:27 PM »
Can anyone tell me what happened in the last 10min? darn AFV ran over like 15min and it cut off my recording :(

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: December 07, 2015, 05:32:49 AM »
Can anyone tell me what happened in the last 10min? darn AFV ran over like 15min and it cut off my recording :(

The President did an address, which made all the programs run late. Why does he never talk BEFORE Primetime TV?? In this country, we value our TV shows over hearing the President speak live...it's not like we can't read it in the paper/online later...ERGH. vent over.

Hook took all the darkness and then had Emma kill him. She turned back to light. Cue all the crying, and Hook is taken away on a stretcher. Cut to Emma crying in her house, and she hears whispers. She tells Rumple to meet her at his store (Belle had just come back and they made up). We find out Rumple had actually done his usual switch-er-oo on the dagger/Excalibur, so he is the Dark One once again, with all the powers of the past Dark Ones, including Emma. Then, she does a deal with him to open up the pond to go to Hades, and they all are next to the pond and start walking across it after Rumple opens/summons the boat to Hades.

I think I got it all?

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: December 07, 2015, 06:29:49 AM »

The President did an address, which made all the programs run late. Why does he never talk BEFORE Primetime TV?? In this country, we value our TV shows over hearing the President speak live...it's not like we can't read it in the paper/online later...ERGH. vent over.

And that's an extremely depressing fact. We should value what the man in charge of our country has to say more than a tv show.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #1143 on: December 07, 2015, 06:46:42 AM »
I am honestly getting really tired of Gold being the Dark One...or at least switching or "trying" to be good and screwing Belle over, it's getting old.  Just keep him as the Dark One and stop making Belle a pathetic damsel who keeps going back to a jerk. 

I'm glad Emma's back to herself, I did not care for her as the Dark One until it came back that she was trying to protect her family like usual.

Killian as a Dark One kind of left much to be desired.  They could have done more with that but had a weak finale to his actions in a short amount of time (him realizing "the man he wanted to be" not the plot twist to the Underworld).  I guess it was necessary to set up the next plot line but seriously, they could have done more with that I think.  Also, like someone said before, there should have been more connect between Emma and Killian since they were both Dark Ones.  That and how is it he had to remember to start acting evil? 

I think I am just ready for Emma and Killian to be together since she finally gave into her feelings for him.  Anyone else think we will see characters from Hercules now with the Underworld tie in?  Hello Hades!

I'm glad Zelena is gone too lol.  Her character and personality were getting tiresome.  It was kind of great when Regina banished her.  She can be good and badass all at the same time.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Peppie

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: December 07, 2015, 02:42:20 PM »
does anyone know of a
link so i can watch?
I encourage you to check out my feedback on eBay and here at the arena.

Nirvana Want List

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://karentheunicorn.tripod/legosnape.html
« Reply #1145 on: December 07, 2015, 02:49:51 PM »

And that's an extremely depressing fact. We should value what the man in charge of our country has to say more than a tv show.

Actually the same thing happen to me and I have no idea what happened in the end of this episode and I was literally the dark one when the DVR playback ended abruptly.

I value what the president says since I'm a grownup but seriously, the problem I have with the presidents address is he really didn't say anything new. Frankly everything he said has been said already by the administration. I don't know who hadn't already heard most of what he said, but then again I do actually watch the news every day so seeing him say the same things over again and also cut into my TV program...yea he turned me into the dark one.
Probably doesn't own a stolen piece of the Taj Mahal.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: December 07, 2015, 02:53:17 PM »
I am disappointed Gold is the "Dark One" again.  So now more back and forth while he struggles between the darkness and losing Belle? 

I wish they'd knock it off with the overlapping timelines walking backwards- it's not as though this is a complicated story with complicated dialogue- but all the back and forth and back even further and forth even more-  can make things difficult to follow.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: December 07, 2015, 03:49:55 PM »
I feel like the story lines now are a bit too convenient and rushed.
Who else was a bit bothered by Emma's dark one voice?
I'm glad Belle didn't go, but geez Gold, get over your power complex.
The writers have to have a bad guy and I'd rather have Rumple at this point over Zelena. Gooooooood riddance to her.
I love this let's go to the underworld to bring someone that is dead back to life. Ooooooops dead is NOT dead? BLARGH. I want Graham back, like now, if they bring Hook back. But I do want Emma and Hook to be together so we can get on with some happy endings and develop more characters. I feel like I'm watching a soap opera too often.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: December 07, 2015, 04:34:55 PM »
Hated Emma's dark one voice, I'm with you on that!

So glad Zelena is gone also.

Question...if she can bring Hook back from the dead...can she bring Neil back too?

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: December 07, 2015, 05:05:28 PM »
;-; Killian!!!!

Post Merge: December 07, 2015, 05:09:54 PM

I am disappointed Gold is the "Dark One" again.  So now more back and forth while he struggles between the darkness and losing Belle? 

I wish they'd knock it off with the overlapping timelines walking backwards- it's not as though this is a complicated story with complicated dialogue- but all the back and forth and back even further and forth even more-  can make things difficult to follow.

Yeah, that's stupid and disappointing....
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 05:09:54 PM by Aitsuki »
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: December 07, 2015, 06:44:34 PM »

Question...if she can bring Hook back from the dead...can she bring Neil back too?

If someone is dead, how exactly do you bring them back without a body? Did they put a spell on his body to keep it...ya know, alive? I'm just confused and since I didn't see exactly what happened at the end I have no idearie :p what to think of what I've read about the ending.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: December 08, 2015, 03:03:19 PM »

If someone is dead, how exactly do you bring them back without a body? Did they put a spell on his body to keep it...ya know, alive? I'm just confused and since I didn't see exactly what happened at the end I have no idearie :p what to think of what I've read about the ending.

Something has to be paid in turn for taking Hook back, like a trade. So uh, Emma is going to give half her heart for his body? We already had this body merger thing with Gold/Neil. It turned out bad. I want to know what she will have to give up in order for him to be brought back.

So here's the theory, you go to heaven you don't come back aka Graham and Neil and any other character killed that was a bit more innocent. End of story. ROTFLMAO.

G4 customs 4 sale

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: December 08, 2015, 03:35:46 PM »

Something has to be paid in turn for taking Hook back, like a trade. So uh, Emma is going to give half her heart for his body? We already had this body merger thing with Gold/Neil. It turned out bad. I want to know what she will have to give up in order for him to be brought back.

So here's the theory, you go to heaven you don't come back aka Graham and Neil and any other character killed that was a bit more innocent. End of story. ROTFLMAO.

I forgot about the Neil/Rumple thing and exactly how that one worked. (man this show has had a not of twists) but I do remember that Snow and Charming share a heart but that happened right at the moment when Charming died. Not sure how the whole Hook/Emma thing will work in terms of where is his body.

I did see the preview for next season and it has a gravestone with his name on it, so did they have a funeral or is that just showing up in the underworld?

I've seen bits and pieces on the internet of the ending over the last couple days but I really want to see it all in one chunk instead of broken apart bits.

I'm just kinda wondering what will Hook be down in the underworld? I mean he changed pretty quickly with the darkness attached to him so I'm kinda wondering how it's going to work out with him. Is he just going to be a good guy again or is he gonna be screwed up more by being down in the underworld.

I remember a movie with Robin Williams in it called What dreams may come.

He dies in the movie (can't remember how an accident I think?) and he goes to 'heaven' but his wife who kills herself doesn't go to heaven because she killed herself. He had to go down into the depths of hell to find her.

The whole point of me bringing that up is, when he finally finds her she doesn't recognize him and is 'changed' from being in hell. She's a tortured soul so he has to go through a lot to get her back.

I'm just wondering in terms of, with Hook being in the underworld how he is going to be when she does find him.

Didn't Rumple mention something about how horrible it is down there. So I'm wondering how much of a struggle will it actually be to get him back even when she finds him.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: December 09, 2015, 03:22:30 PM »
If you missed that last part it seemed like not even a day passed and they were getting on the river boat. I thought it was going to be Emma alone. Nope. They found strength in numbers when the wraith thingy tried to take Robin earlier in the season. Who knows....? From the previews it looks like just a darker run down version of the town. Good point on how his mental state will be down there. Maybe it brings the worst out of people...

G4 customs 4 sale

Offline Karma

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Unofficial My Little Pony Museum
« Reply #1154 on: December 10, 2015, 03:27:54 PM »
I'm sort of hoping we get to see Hades and Hercules. which is honestly the way I can see it going right now.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal