collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Once Upon a Time Discussion thread *Spoilers*  (Read 93898 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Official Once Upon a Time Discussion thread *Spoilers*
« Reply #810 on: April 22, 2014, 10:11:25 PM »
Yes, Cora's husband was a prince I believe, but her husband was not first in line for the throne so she wanted Regina to marry a king. I think! XD It's getting confusing :P

And I kinda felt sorry for Zelena getting all into that kiss and Rumple just trying to distract her to grab the dagger :P
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 10:13:37 PM by Shenanigans »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Sarah Jo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #811 on: April 23, 2014, 10:17:22 AM »
Doesn't the King recognize Cora or does he never know who Regina's mom is?  Or does he just not care?

This confuses me as well..

Also, I forget.. doesn't Emma know the story of The Wizard of Oz ? Seems like I recall her mentioning it, but I could be misremembering. If so - why hasn't anyone dumped a bucket of water on Zelena yet ? :lol:

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: April 23, 2014, 11:39:58 AM »
I didn't get to see this weeks episode. Bah to you ABC for making me wait until next week to watch it! mumble grumble...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: April 23, 2014, 11:48:19 AM »
Doesn't the King recognize Cora or does he never know who Regina's mom is?  Or does he just not care?

This confuses me as well..

Also, I forget.. doesn't Emma know the story of The Wizard of Oz ? Seems like I recall her mentioning it, but I could be misremembering. If so - why hasn't anyone dumped a bucket of water on Zelena yet ? :lol:

Never thought of that, they should try it out! :lol:

Was anyone else as happy as I was when Regina kissed Robin? :biggrin:

And how did Zelena know Robin had Regina's heart? Maybe I missed something?
My Wish List

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: April 23, 2014, 02:04:14 PM »
Oh yeah, I forgot Cora marries a prince (the whole straw into gold story).  But it is still strange King Leo doesn't acknowledge who she is as Regina's mom if they had a love affair.

I was thinking wouldn't it be funny if Snow's baby is Dorothy and then Emma would be Auntie Em.  But then I realized Emma would be her sister not her aunt.  Does Emma have a niece anywhere that could be Dorothy?  How is the baby part of the Oz story?

Offline babyblueducky

• That's Quacktastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • That's quack-tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: April 23, 2014, 02:16:27 PM »
Henry. Maybe Henry is Dorothys Uncle. Even though I have no idea how that would work. Emma did mention the Wizard of OZ, because she saw the flying monkey. I wonder what else we will see thats from OZ, lion, tinman, scarecrow? What about the ruby slippers? Zelena wears gold slippers that does the same as the ruby, but maybe they are a bit different. I think we will be seeing Glinda, so who knows how she will help. Unless its a flashback and not a present Glinda we will be seeing. What if a tornado hits Storybrook and a house lands on Zelena?

I have no clue how any of this is going to work out. It is hard to tie all the pieces together to know what it going on.

King Leo probably doesn't recognize Cora because its like almost 20+ years later after where they left off. Not really knowing everyones ages, because Snow looks like she isnt much younger than Regina, but we know there is a big gap in age when Snow was like 12 or 13 if not younger when Regina saved on. Unless magic made her youthful looking, Regina could be older than she looks.

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #816 on: April 23, 2014, 04:07:29 PM »
But I thought Regina's dad was the prince of that other kingdom? When Cora learned magic, met Rumple and all that? Remember, she married a prince then after spinning straw into gold, and she has the presentation of Regina? She even said "Her name is Regina, for one day she will be Queen".

According to the wiki, he was a prince, fifth in line to be king. http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Valet

What I"m trying to figure out is how if Eva already knew Cora she wouldn't have recognized her when she spilt the flour.

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: April 23, 2014, 05:10:39 PM »
She's a princess... I doubt Eva bothered to remember her face. She was kind of a total snot....
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #818 on: April 24, 2014, 07:15:03 PM »
What about the ruby slippers? Zelena wears gold slippers that does the same as the ruby, but maybe they are a bit different.
In the book the slippers are silver.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #819 on: April 27, 2014, 07:24:52 PM »
It's getting a bit soap opera-y.

I like shows like this, but I don't like how they go on for so long and so many seasons that you don't get a resolution for a very long time so they have to keep coming up with new conflicts and continue the old conflicts. 

I agree with the lack of conclusion/closure in TV shows...I have been watching the original Dark Shadows TV show and that one had tons of mini plots in it and they NEVER seemed to really conclude the previous ones just slipped into something different.  Really irritating.

I just started watching OUAT and I love it!  I just finished season 2 on Netflix, gonna have to wait on season 3 and the Wonderland spinoff though I guess. 

I know I am way behind many of you since I haven't been watching it since it came out (and am only up to the end of season 2) but: I really like Rumplestiltskin/Gold and Belle.  Regina is getting annoying and overdone I think-love the actress, just wish she would pick a side and stay there.  Snow White and Charming kind of are too...kind of anticlimactic now, like them much better in FTL.  Hook is loveable and annoying at the same time.  Tamara and Greg are weak characters.  I am kind of glad Cora is gone even though her background with Rumple was interesting.  I love how everyone is ending up connected.  One ridiculous family tree with the Gold/Show White & Prince Charming/Regina/Cora family ties going on.  I wish Aurora' plot wasn't so weak (favorite Disney princess).  I love that they brought back Bae/Neal.

And seriously please tell me that they stop killing the eye candy?  I really like Rumple but dang...Hook, Graham, Bae, Charming, August...I know they all aren't gone but they need to stop lol. 

mlp4me: I always wondered who your sig and avatars were...and now I know lol.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 07:28:42 PM by nessa16 »

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: April 28, 2014, 08:39:02 PM »
Glinda was a neat addition, especially the fact that her pendant was a good version of Zelena's.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 09:01:52 PM by Aitsuki »

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: April 29, 2014, 05:57:39 PM »
I'm all caught up again! Does anyone else scream a bit inside when they kill a monkey? WHO WAS THAT MONKEY?!

Loved the heart thing, so sweet. One more episode, then the finale! 

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: April 29, 2014, 07:01:01 PM »
I'm all caught up again! Does anyone else scream a bit inside when they kill a monkey? WHO WAS THAT MONKEY?!

Loved the heart thing, so sweet. One more episode, then the finale!

That was me! But it was out loud.... Especially since we know that Phillip and Aurora are monkeys!! I was like "NOOOOO! WHAT IF THAT WAS THE PREGNANT AURORA!?!?!"

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: April 29, 2014, 07:16:52 PM »
I was thinking that too! 

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: April 30, 2014, 12:11:19 PM »
Oh, gosh yes. I actually really like the monkeys. Totally CGI creeptastic. But now knowing that they're actually people and that there are unaccounted SB folk, it makes me sad...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal