collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2012 Virginia Pony Meet - August 18th  (Read 9526 times)

Offline princessmaker

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Virginia Pony Meet - August 18th
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2012, 07:33:44 AM »
Since I know it will be nuts on Saturday and I'll have pony hunting and prize winning on my mind, I just want to take a moment to Thank Princessmaker and KarentheUnicorn in advance for organizing this event, its the highlight of the end of my summer and I know its going to be awesome! Kudos to you both!

We really appreciate that Hefty; you're wecome! We'd like to send a giant THANK YOU!!! to all of you who have supported us all these years! Even when we were having major issues, we wanted to keep the meet going for the pony collectors and fans in VA (and the Carolinas.) This would have been impossible without everyone's dedication and helping out in every way we needed.

Also, Karen and I would like to thank maycrestmom for the huge heaps of help she has given us this year! *big pony hugs!*

...and Karen, THANK YOU for putting up with my bossy britches for so long. I couldn't ask for a better co-organizer/perpetual travel buddy.

Ok, I've got to stop now before I get all weepy. Things to buy for the meet (still). So many things left to do...

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://karentheunicorn.tripod/legosnape.html
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2012, 02:02:39 PM »
Since I know it will be nuts on Saturday and I'll have pony hunting and prize winning on my mind, I just want to take a moment to Thank Princessmaker and KarentheUnicorn in advance for organizing this event, its the highlight of the end of my summer and I know its going to be awesome! Kudos to you both!

We really appreciate that Hefty; you're wecome! We'd like to send a giant THANK YOU!!! to all of you who have supported us all these years! Even when we were having major issues, we wanted to keep the meet going for the pony collectors and fans in VA (and the Carolinas.) This would have been impossible without everyone's dedication and helping out in every way we needed.

Also, Karen and I would like to thank maycrestmom for the huge heaps of help she has given us this year! *big pony hugs!*

...and Karen, THANK YOU for putting up with my bossy britches for so long. I couldn't ask for a better co-organizer/perpetual travel buddy.

Ok, I've got to stop now before I get all weepy. Things to buy for the meet (still). So many things left to do...

Awww. Pony Hugs for my PFF (Pony Friends Forever)!!

And I also want to think everyone who has continued to support the meet and keep it going. We just want to get together with other people who love MLP a have fun and it's great to know there are so many awesome pony people out there :)
Probably doesn't own a stolen piece of the Taj Mahal.

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2012, 02:48:32 PM »
I hope everyone has lots of fun at the Virginia Meet! :cheer:  Some year I'm going to have to come (this year is out with the new baby)... maybe next year!

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2012, 08:06:44 AM »
It's almost ponyfuntime!

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2012, 08:29:57 AM »
Does anyone have any allergies? Like to hazelnuts or anything? I was thinking about making some tea-infused cookies...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2012, 09:04:59 AM »
Does anyone have any allergies? Like to hazelnuts or anything? I was thinking about making some tea-infused cookies...

To my knowledge I'm not allergic to anything...wait...there is one thing!

FAKIES!...the only thing I'm allergic to is fakies!!

No really I love them. I will love them so much Saturday I will send them on a one way trip with a baseball bat.

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2012, 09:18:37 AM »
Lolz. All my baked goods are fakie-free!

Offline princessmaker

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2012, 10:23:18 AM »

To my knowledge I'm not allergic to anything...wait...there is one thing!

FAKIES!...the only thing I'm allergic to is fakies!!

No really I love them. I will love them so much Saturday I will send them on a one way trip with a baseball bat.

I was laughing so hard that I cried.

Those tea cookies sound good, Jadis.

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2012, 10:26:57 AM »
Is anyone looking for any G3 stuff?  Specifically old Fair exclusives?  I have so many I'd love to get rid of!!  I've got TAF Pinkie Pie, the pink TAF from Rhode Island, the black and white TAF from the German Con and more Peacock ponies than I can shake a stick at!  I might have some G1 Soft Sleepy Newborns and a  SDCC :muffin: Pony that I may be willing to part with for the right price.  Oh!  And a 25th anniversary press kit.  The one that looks like a cake with Peachy and Pinkie Pie in it. 

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2012, 10:43:23 AM »
yes please bring!!!  I don't have a green pony in a box, may want another peacock and I'm intriged about a 25th anniversary press kit etc. = is the black and white what they call "bumblebee"??

I will be bringing P-L-E-N-T-Y of nirvana including greek, german, spain, italy, argentina, venezuelan so yah, kids may actually want to talk to you about that :muffin: Pony and other stuff ;-)

gonna be FUN!

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2012, 10:54:52 AM »
Is anyone looking for any G3 stuff?  Specifically old Fair exclusives?  I have so many I'd love to get rid of!!  I've got TAF Pinkie Pie, the pink TAF from Rhode Island, the black and white TAF from the German Con and more Peacock ponies than I can shake a stick at!  I might have some G1 Soft Sleepy Newborns and a  SDCC :muffin: Pony that I may be willing to part with for the right price.  Oh!  And a 25th anniversary press kit.  The one that looks like a cake with Peachy and Pinkie Pie in it. 

I actually want another peacock pony to open so yes please a peacock for me.

And I advertised the meet on the DC Brony Meetup group so I'm pretty sure you will at least get some interest from the new fans in the 2012 SDCC/Fair Exclusive from both collector and newbies.

Oh Nooz, Nirvana - I see all my pony money go goodbye.

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2012, 02:56:37 PM »
Awesome!  I shall be digging some ponies out tonight then!  It would definitely be nice to replace all the money I'm going to be spending on gas. Meh!

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline Elisto

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2012, 03:19:05 PM »
I've got a big box of pony stuff I'm just going to bring and hope there's enough tables...

Offline Summer-blade

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100000958584055
« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2012, 05:22:23 PM »
oh while I'm thinking about it we'll bringing some stuff from our flea market table any one interested in any particular comics I could bring with me?

Offline princessmaker

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2012, 07:12:17 PM »
Ooooh, did somebody say Press Kit?

I just finished a last minute mega shopping trip for the gift bags. Let's just say the cities of Wilson and Greenville in NC are completely cleaned out of certain items.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal