collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is anyone actually excited about La Dee Das?  (Read 17199 times)

Offline Mintymints

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Sock collector extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Re: Is anyone actually excited about La Dee Das?
« Reply #120 on: June 27, 2012, 09:43:07 AM »
Gosh darnit, I couldn't help myself today!  I saw them at TRU during a trip with the gf, and I nearly died from cute overload!  I ended up getting Cyanne as Peppermint Pose from the Sweet Party collection.  I mean...she's MINTY!  I have to say, this doll line is going to be more addicting to me than Monster High....they might even top MLP.  Unfortunately, I have to wait til next week to get Tylie from the Runway Vacay collection, but I will get my hands on her if it's the last thing I ever do!
Cyanne as peppermint pose is my favourite as well :D
I can't wait until I can go to Toys R Us to get myself another one c:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 01:00:58 PM by Mintymints »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

By Sunnyrain~Avvie by Starsteppony on DA

Dibbles

« Reply #121 on: June 27, 2012, 09:48:04 AM »
Tylie is the Kabuki one....Sloane is the Safari/Zebra doll.

Offline Mintymints

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 27, 2012, 12:59:33 PM »
Tylie is the Kabuki one....Sloane is the Safari/Zebra doll.
~~
/fail
xD I'll edit my post now, thank you for the hint  :blush:

papier

« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2012, 11:16:13 AM »
From the official La Dee Da facebook page:

Hey, all you La Dee Da girls (and guys)! There's some UH-MAZING new stuff coming to our website, LaDeeDa.com! Trust me, you do not wanna miss what's happening next week! :)

I imagine it's the e-book and games.

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2012, 11:28:27 AM »
have these been spotted anywhere but TRU?! I am hoping the price will be marginally better at Target or Walmart

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2012, 12:26:51 PM »
Phew! After checking out the Flickr stream, I thiiink I can go on without one. They're super cute though - French Cyanne (?) and Cotton Candy Tylie are especially tempting! The former looks a bit Moulin Rouge, and I can't get over how silly/adorable the latter looks with that entire cone of cotton candy stuck to the side of her head. XD They also dooo look an awful lot like Yummi Land dolls, at least to me, but with perhaps better/more elaborate styling.

What I'm totally NOT going to be able to resist, though, is those Cutie Pops! Lolitas with big pig tails and dessert-based decoration everywhere!! Just having trouble deciding which one I'd want, as all three bases have such natural hair colors, and I know I'm going to change their tails to something wild. Hopefully seeing them in person will help. :3

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2012, 02:00:52 PM »
Phew! After checking out the Flickr stream, I thiiink I can go on without one. They're super cute though - French Cyanne (?) and Cotton Candy Tylie are especially tempting! The former looks a bit Moulin Rouge, and I can't get over how silly/adorable the latter looks with that entire cone of cotton candy stuck to the side of her head. XD They also dooo look an awful lot like Yummi Land dolls, at least to me, but with perhaps better/more elaborate styling.

I totally on the fact that they look a lot like Yummi land dolls!

What I'm totally NOT going to be able to resist, though, is those Cutie Pops! Lolitas with big pig tails and dessert-based decoration everywhere!! Just having trouble deciding which one I'd want, as all three bases have such natural hair colors, and I know I'm going to change their tails to something wild. Hopefully seeing them in person will help. :3

Aaaa! Why did you have to mention those.. ;_;
I didn't know of their existence, but I need them now, wearing lolita (a lot less, lately) myself! They are absolutely adorable.

Dibbles

« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2012, 02:25:28 PM »
See, I personally don't like the eyelashes on the Cutie Pops, and I like the candy-colored hair on the La Dee Das better...but to each their own.

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2012, 02:52:30 PM »
See, I personally don't like the eyelashes on the Cutie Pops, and I like the candy-colored hair on the La Dee Das better...but to each their own.

The eyelashes kind of remind me of these fake eyelashes I once saw.. I believe they were by Kyary (Pamyu Pamyu)! I like the colour on La Dee Da's a lot too, but Cutie Pops have lolita clothes!

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2012, 03:10:24 PM »

Aaaa! Why did you have to mention those.. ;_;
I didn't know of their existence, but I need them now, wearing lolita (a lot less, lately) myself! They are absolutely adorable.

Aww, ahaha, I felt the same way when someone mentioned them in another thread. But they're so cuuute! And I agree. My all skirt and dress-based wardrobe needs MOAR CUPCAKES itself!

I read that you can change their eyes, like the "pops" decorations on their dresses! :O That may not help your eyelash problem, but still. I saw some closed eyes that were rainbow-shaded, as well as some purple and rainbow pig-tails. But yeah, the base head hair colors could be better.

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2012, 03:14:58 PM »
Aww, ahaha, I felt the same way when someone mentioned them in another thread. But they're so cuuute! And I agree. My all skirt and dress-based wardrobe needs MOAR CUPCAKES itself!

I totally agree, they are absolutely adorable. Yeah same here! Though I don't really have a whole wardrobe, more like a few pieces.

I read that you can change their eyes, like the "pops" decorations on their dresses! :O That may not help your eyelash problem, but still. I saw some closed eyes that were rainbow-shaded, as well as some purple and rainbow pig-tails. But yeah, the base head hair colors could be better.

Whaa! That's so cool! I'm wondering if they're going to release some with crazy haircolours.

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #131 on: June 29, 2012, 06:08:25 PM »
Well, I finally got to see the La Dee Dahs in person today; they had a bunch of them at Wal-mart, including the one I REALLY wanted, the Minty one ... but the big heads really turned me off! :(
I think I will get that Minty girl in the fall, when I have the extra cash to spend; maybe she'll grow on me.

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2012, 06:31:14 PM »
Well, I finally got to see the La Dee Dahs in person today; they had a bunch of them at Wal-mart, including the one I REALLY wanted, the Minty one ... but the big heads really turned me off! :(
I think I will get that Minty girl in the fall, when I have the extra cash to spend; maybe she'll grow on me.

What were they priced at Walmart?

Rococo

« Reply #133 on: June 30, 2012, 12:11:46 AM »
Thanks to Pullips, I'm used to big-headed dolls. What bothers me is that someone said a lot of their head ornaments are stitched on??? Not cool for redressing purposes or if they come sewn on crooked. x_X

Offline Mintymints

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 30, 2012, 03:44:18 AM »
Thanks to Pullips, I'm used to big-headed dolls. What bothers me is that someone said a lot of their head ornaments are stitched on??? Not cool for redressing purposes or if they come sewn on crooked. x_X
I only have one La Dee Da at this time, Cyanne peppermint pose, and I had to cut a lot of things off just to redress her. It took forever, and there's a ton of broken hairs now, but she looks so much better (:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal