collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is anyone actually excited about La Dee Das?  (Read 17223 times)

Repulsive333

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Is anyone actually excited about La Dee Das?
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2012, 06:30:09 PM »
So i purchased the Dot Dee from the sweets line and i really honestly do not like them. I thought i would... But i am not getting attached to her. And the more i try the further she is from me... Anyone interested in her? You will get everything but the dress. (Shoes/accessories/stand/doll) for $15 or trade for any MH Stuff.

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 20, 2012, 06:39:02 PM »
Shoot, I have the DT Nude Ghoulia, but I can quite think of anything else I have that you want.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline Mintymints

• Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Sock collector extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2012, 02:51:41 PM »
Found all of them at Toys R us today, brought home Cyanne for Minty.
Next I'll get Safari Sloane.
They were right above the Liv dolls xD I thought that was too funny :)

By Sunnyrain~Avvie by Starsteppony on DA

Offline Mintymints

• Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Sock collector extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2012, 04:35:18 AM »
On a side note, these dolls are EXTREMELY hard to get out of their packages whilst in your car ;)
I got anxious and made my brother drive so I could open it with his boxcutter,  ^.^
There's like 2 pounds of tape and it's a mess -.-
(Don't use a boxcutter, I hurt my fingers :C  :blush: )

By Sunnyrain~Avvie by Starsteppony on DA

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2012, 09:42:38 AM »
LOL mintymints you totally made me giggle -- cause I totally do the little kid thing and want to open the doll in the car :lol:

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 24, 2012, 10:32:50 AM »
Snagged all four of the Vacay Runway dolls this weekend. I almost picked up all of the Sweet Party line as well, and then realized that these aren't currently moving as fast as MH. And unlike MH, I wouldn't feel right dropping $80 + tax on them all at once.

I really do like them, and will probably continue to collect them as they come out. However, I do feel that $20 might be a bit pricey for the majority of them. They come with almost no accessories, they have limited articulation, and the majority of their hair/head adornments are sewn in. Which means they have extremely limited play value.

On the plus side, their outfits are gorgeous, and have some really cute details. For example Safari Dreams Sloane not only has faux fur in her outfit, but the dress itself is made of mock ostrich skin! It's such a cute detail, and one a lot of younger kids might not get. Also, they all have really over the top makeup. Even signature Dee has the Lady Liberty eye makeup. And I have yet to see one with any major flaws. So that's another plus.

Overall, I like them, and would recommend them to people who like to display their prettys, or people who are extremely crafty and would feel confident in reattaching the various sewn-on bits.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 24, 2012, 10:56:11 AM »
Wow, lucky!! After seeing the comparison pictures and how they don't have much articulation or come with many (if any at all) accessories, I think they'd be best within the $10-$15 price range.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 24, 2012, 01:14:58 PM »
Wow, lucky!! After seeing the comparison pictures and how they don't have much articulation or come with many (if any at all) accessories, I think they'd be best within the $10-$15 price range.

Yeah, I'd say $14.99 would be a fair price for them. They do all have awesome hair of good quality (and a lot of it) and the detailed face screenings. And the outfits are pretty good quality (for playline). So I think $14.99 would be a good price.

I've only seen them at TRU, so they may take price drops at other retailers, or if they don't move quickly enough.

MoongazerThePony

« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2012, 04:18:57 PM »
Ho-ly Crap!! These actually look cute!! As sad as it is to see Liv go, I was hoping my collecting wouldn't branch out into other lines but omg these are so tempting!!!

I really like the Signature/City Girl Dee!!

I also like the first girl! The brown skinned, red haired one.

I hope the prices aren't as scary as MH. Hopefully they'll be within the $10-$15. If they are, I can probably drop Moxie Girlz and have Ladeedas replace them! XP

ETA: OMG That does it!! As soon as they're released, I'm going to get me that Signature Dee!! She's so CUTE!!!
The third one...  MINTY!?

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2012, 11:24:20 PM »
Gosh darnit, I couldn't help myself today!  I saw them at TRU during a trip with the gf, and I nearly died from cute overload!  I ended up getting Cyanne as Peppermint Pose from the Sweet Party collection.  I mean...she's MINTY!  I have to say, this doll line is going to be more addicting to me than Monster High....they might even top MLP.  Unfortunately, I have to wait til next week to get Tylie from the Runway Vacay collection, but I will get my hands on her if it's the last thing I ever do!

Rococo

« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2012, 11:56:04 PM »
I want Sweet Party Tylie so bad. I loved her since I first saw pictures of these dolls and she's the sweetest one ever. I love her soft, cotton candy colors and make up. Sadly, I haven't seen them at the TRU I went to. u_u I'll keep trying, though, even though I really shouldn't start collecting a new doll line...

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #116 on: June 26, 2012, 05:13:17 AM »
I want Sweet Party Tylie so bad. I loved her since I first saw pictures of these dolls and she's the sweetest one ever. I love her soft, cotton candy colors and make up. Sadly, I haven't seen them at the TRU I went to. u_u I'll keep trying, though, even though I really shouldn't start collecting a new doll line...
I go to my local TRU pretty much weekly, want me to keep an eye open for her?

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2012, 05:35:03 AM »
I really like the look of these, I hope these turn up around my parts soon! If they look as good irl I'll have another collection on my hands.. *sigh*

Rococo

« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2012, 11:28:14 AM »
I go to my local TRU pretty much weekly, want me to keep an eye open for her?

Oooh, I would really appreciate it if you could keep an eye out for her while you go around your other dolly shopping! :)

papier

« Reply #119 on: June 27, 2012, 09:31:29 AM »
Just in case anyone from the UK is interested in these dolls, as of today I went into TRU and saw no sign of them. The space given to the LIVs has decreased significantly, though, so maybe LIVs are on their way out of retail price and on their way to the sale.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal