collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wedding Castle, Talking Princess Cadence and Glimmer wings in Singapore!  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Matcha

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • pony deviantart!!
I went to Metro at Causeway Point yesterday, and I was quite surprised to find those new ponies there, along with the CMC Bridesmaids! I love the Princess Cadence that came with the castle but the whole thing was SGD60 ): If only I wasn't a poor student!

Offline melon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
I saw them at Vivocity TRU yesterday :)

Offline Matcha

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • pony deviantart!!
I was hoping that they'd have Lyra and the other new brushables, but looks like they aren't out yet ):

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
I went to Metro at Causeway Point yesterday, and I was quite surprised to find those new ponies there, along with the CMC Bridesmaids! I love the Princess Cadence that came with the castle but the whole thing was SGD60 ): If only I wasn't a poor student!

Amazing. They're showing up in Singapore before Malaysia...

Just comes to show how short a stick we're getting. We did get the wave 2 Glimmer Wings and the CMC Bridesmaids, but the talking Cadence and Wedding Castle are currently no-show. I don't think Hasbro Malaysia will be bringing the taking Cadence in until the wave of pink Celestias are cleared off. And as it stands, there's still a lot of talking pink Celestias to the point of the local TRUs putting them on the discount shelves.

On the other hand, they brought in the Bridle Friends and the Pony Wedding Playful Ponies.

From my perspective, it looks like the FS Applejack incident is set on repeating- we never got FS Applejack in Malaysia, while Singapore apparently had tonnes of them. I had to import my FS AJ from the US.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 11:29:37 PM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

singpony

• Trade Count: (0)
Singapore never had FS Fluttershy and FS Twilight Sparkle. I got my FS Fluttershy by chance from Malaysia. Did Malaysia ever receive FS Twilight Sparkle? I'm still looking for her . . .

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
I hope this means we'll see the wedding castle in the US sooner! My state has a serious lack of anything new:( The midwest is always last to get anything here.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Already the randomness of HB distribution is puzzling...I suppose positive is that if we combine what every country across the world gets eventually we get to a complete line!

I love the Bridesmaids Matcha - I already have the CMC but I dont know if I ll be able to resist the little dresses!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Matcha

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • pony deviantart!!
Singapore never had FS Fluttershy and FS Twilight Sparkle. I got my FS Fluttershy by chance from Malaysia. Did Malaysia ever receive FS Twilight Sparkle? I'm still looking for her . . .
I got my FS Twilight from Penang in Malaysia! They do have her, and lots of her. I have trouble finding most of the FS ponies around here, there's usually only Rainbow dash ):

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
I got my FS Twilight from Penang in Malaysia! They do have her, and lots of her. I have trouble finding most of the FS ponies around here, there's usually only Rainbow dash ):
Yeah, we did get FS Twilight Sparkle. Used to see them in droves. They're now not as common compared to RD somewhat, but you can still find them at most TRU stores.

I went to check Parkson Setia City Mall yesterday (afaik six shopping chains are known to carry MLP stuff in Malaysia- TRU, Parkson, Metrojaya, Isetan, Sogo and Robinsons). so far, still only Talking Pink Celestia...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 08:17:53 PM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline melon

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
I'm seeing a lot of FS RD, at TRU and OG. Managed to get the first 5 FS ponies and both princesses loose from a lovely Arena member :)

Oh, OG is having 20% on MLP items if anyone's interested.

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
Well, at worst case, I'll just put in an order with BBTS. It's not that the price that's going to get me tho (although BBTS is indeed much more expensive) , its that the last few times I make an order, right after BBTS says the order shipped, they start showing up in Malaysian stores!
 :yikes:   

I've already pretty much resolved to only use BBTS for pony stuff I'm sure won't reach Malaysia.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 01:26:08 AM by RAMChYLD »

Offline melon

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Tell me about it! I bought something from Hasbro during the black friday sale because of the discounts. BUT they were packed in such a huge box that I was charged a lot for shipping...

A week or two later, I see them in stores. Urgh~~
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 02:30:23 AM by melon »

Offline BeefyDia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Yesss, I saw them at Takashimaya the other day too. Cadence is looking fine!

Is it just me, or does Singapore seem a little more up-to-date with the G4 ponies from the start of the line than other countries..?

Offline melon

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Maybe the first in Asia? I thought they would be released in other regions like US, UK, AU first.

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
Yesss, I saw them at Takashimaya the other day too. Cadence is looking fine!
Oy, Takashimaya SC. They always have stuff you can't find elsewhere in Asia. I remember seeing a toy there while on vacation years ago, wanted it but didn't buy it because I thought it would be available in Malaysia. After I came back to Malaysia I couldn't find it anywhere and ended up importing one off eBay from the US  >_<

Looks like I'll be pre-ordering those from BBTS after all, availability be darned given my experience.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 08:05:37 AM by RAMChYLD »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal