collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wedding Castle, Talking Princess Cadence and Glimmer wings in Singapore!  (Read 3275 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Yesss, I saw them at Takashimaya the other day too. Cadence is looking fine!

Is it just me, or does Singapore seem a little more up-to-date with the G4 ponies from the start of the line than other countries..?

I have noticed that members in Singapore always seem to find G4 items ahead of them turning up in other countries - you guys are ahead of the game! Very cool...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
I noticed that the figures have already been selling on eBay from sellers in Singapore. Lucky you guys! ^.^

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Did Princess Cadance in the box have all purple wings or did they have a gradient pink to purple?

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
The castle came out 2 weeks ago I think? I bought it the moment they went on 20% discount!!!! Managed to snag the Applejack with barn on clearance for $10. The rest are just boring, can't be bothered with the talking Cadence.  My Cadence looks like all the Taobao ones floating on Ebay except mine comes in an official release and she comes with the castle and all her wedding accessories. The set isn't as expensive as I thought and everything felt worth the price. My niece LOVES it!

We are up-to-date but we never get any of the special stuff that other countries get, only the main line.  We didn't get the bonus packs and blind bags like Oz did, or the Canterlot stuff like the USA. I still need Twinkle Starbeam $%^&*()_ lol Good thing I have friends in Brisbane and I just came back from Brissie recently for my friend's wedding, got some good stuff ^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal