collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89206 times)

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Re: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update & Week 5 Challenge pg 68.
« Reply #1065 on: July 21, 2012, 01:43:24 AM »
Most days have been 2-pointers since my surgery.  I'm doing all my PT exercises (3 stretches), using my leg machine for at least the 9 hour a day minimum (usually more), and using my ice.  I've been eating as healthy as I can, but the hubby isn't much of a cook and I'm not in a place where I can prepare our meals yet.  So there has been lots of frozen stuff.  Still, my pain meds have me so sick to my stomach that I'm not eating the huge proportions I would normally go for and I've been staying within my calories.

Today though, my mom brought me Wendy's.  First fast food in ages and it waas GOOD! Then dad came to see me and cook dinner... and he brought burgers!  He grilled them and I ate half of mine (it was terrible and so dry, but nobody wanted to tell him).  So lots of burgers today.  I haven't tracked all my calories, but I doubt I stayed in my limits.  Just one point for me today.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #1066 on: July 21, 2012, 08:32:01 AM »
Friday 0 points....I ate a cookie:( I then sat on my but the whole rest of the day....I was tired but I could have done dishes something simple but not overwhelming. Today would have been Day 6 with meat and veggies....well it has been broken. I have done this diet many times in my life and I think I have develop a rejection to the soup....I just could not eat any more of it....so I had a pop tart and coffee for breckfast. I am going to have the soup for lunch and dinner until the soup is gone. it can go bad quickly as there is little to preserve it...so. Like I have said I have done this many times....and I have lost 5 to 10 pounds...so far only 1...but it could be more I have not checked today. I have noticed I am slimmer and look slimer in my back and arms and wasit...my thighs are not rubbing anymore....I hope to have measurements at sometime. My hubbie made the comment that if I would just keep maintaining my weight I would not have to do this diet....those words have finally stuck with me....I know now that my active level needs to be higher to maintain the weight I want....

So my new goals is building my activity level each week. I am going to start with my mini exercise plan. Do 10 of scirros crunches, crunches and bike crunches. 10 arm movements and 10 leg movements. This will hopefully be in the morning...if I can get my jump rope to work...next week I will focus on doing this in the afternoon...but keeping up a nightly routine of some activity weather it is chores or working out:)

I am a bit bummbed that I could not keep up the diet but I am glad I tried and at least people here got a chance to really see how it goes. :)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: July 21, 2012, 09:02:38 AM »
Ew I just burned my toast. :( Totally nutricious!

Have ran out of cereal, so I'm existing on toasted Milk Roll (the bread of my childhood.. it's low cal but full of calcium which I don't get otherwise) with either a little peanut butter or Marshmallow Fluff, the occasional piece of fudge, a few supplement drinks and Diet Coke.

I've actually made a video which can be viewed on my tumblr (YouTube link doesn't work in all countries) detailing my journey, from the very start. I made it to inform those who know me what the reality of my disorder is, and to eradicate popular misconceptions I'm presented with. If any incentive is needed, it has cringey childhood pics of me in it XD :silly:

http://betrayedby-b0nes.tumblr.com/post/27636375471
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 09:07:00 AM by BrightSide »
Fight like a girl..

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #1068 on: July 21, 2012, 09:49:23 AM »
All i can say brightside is i am proud of you....that had to be so hard. Each picture shows the hope promise and streangth you have...there may be tears in your eyes but there is a fight in your heart and soul...my prayers go out to you. I hope more and more people watch and see this video. I think more would understand it and seek help sooner....brave thing you have done:) hugs
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #1069 on: July 21, 2012, 10:38:40 AM »
*hugs BrightSide*  Hang in there, I hope that eventually you will be able to overcome this and be healthy and happy.  You're a beautiful young woman and you deserve all the happiness in the world.  I can't imagine how hard this must be for you!  :hug:

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #1070 on: July 21, 2012, 03:35:59 PM »
Oh yummy, burnt toast.  XD  :hugs to brightside:  Your hope and perseverance is very inspiring, kiddo.  You keep it up!

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: July 21, 2012, 07:23:34 PM »
I'm sorry guys, I feel like I've barely been posting. I don't have 5 positive changes to list, but here's the best I've got.

1- more energy.
2- having a little more acceptance for my body.

I honestly feel like I've barely made any progress in the weeks that I've been doing this, so I haven't had any other positive changes. But exercising more does give me more energy, and I have been making an effort to see myself with less judgmental eyes, so there's that at least.
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: July 21, 2012, 10:54:20 PM »
I'm sorry guys, I feel like I've barely been posting. I don't have 5 positive changes to list, but here's the best I've got.

1- more energy.
2- having a little more acceptance for my body.

I honestly feel like I've barely made any progress in the weeks that I've been doing this, so I haven't had any other positive changes. But exercising more does give me more energy, and I have been making an effort to see myself with less judgmental eyes, so there's that at least.

You are not alone!  It seems to take soooo long for any weight-loss/changes to actually show. I have now lost a grand total of 9kgs and not ONE person has noticed enough to comment (shows how fat I was huh?).  At least you are feeling more energetic.  That is definitely one of the positives I have noticed too.  Keep on plugging.  This thread is about healthy habits and if you create and stick to them, your efforts will show through eventually :hug:

I got 2 points for yesterday and 2 points for today. 

Offline MidoriKeiko

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: July 22, 2012, 02:43:55 AM »
I hope everyone is doing well. I am not participating in this, I just wanted to say what a great idea :) keep up the good work you all can do it

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: July 22, 2012, 10:43:12 AM »
iv done so well this wek sorry i havent posted every day but ive kept myself busy :)

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #1075 on: July 22, 2012, 12:35:01 PM »
A big fat 0 for yesterday. >P

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: July 22, 2012, 12:40:05 PM »
Quick update :) (Sorry I've lost track of this thread so bad!)

Went for a wander around a car bootsale this morning so got out of the house :yay: haven't had pizza for, two weeks? And my coca-cola habit has been well and truly knocked on the head, I haven't had any for so long now (since I last posted, that's got to be over a week ago.) Now drinking still and fizzy flavoured water. Bit of a difference, and yes I still do fancy something cola-ish occasionally but I'm sticking to it :D

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #1077 on: July 22, 2012, 04:04:46 PM »
2 points for sat and sunday! Having one meal be normal food and 2 meals be soup have made it easier to diet...bumbed up my ddr work out and rekindeling my love of wii fit...hang in there this is my top of the hill moment...i can always have a set back:) just make things stronger...no extra snacks.....but with my diet i really cant...but that could help beat the urges later.

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #1078 on: July 22, 2012, 08:51:43 PM »
Quick update:

Been busy between some school assignments and getting some stuff done for a swap, official update and replies coming tomorrow morning.

Sheesh! Switching computers during a 5 week class wasn't the easiest thing to do.

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #1079 on: July 22, 2012, 10:49:32 PM »
2 for today.  I had grilled chicken and brown rice for a late lunch/dinner and then had some fruit for dinner.  Did my stretches and have been using my leg machine all day.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal