collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89392 times)

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
2 points today and my weekly challenge point, too! Yay!

Today has been amazing. I feel really good (I love DDR you guys, you have no idea). Hubbs rewarded my efforts today by getting me a present. Teehee! Going to weigh-in tomorrow, finally. Then I'll get to establish myself and really figure this thing out. I am unstoppable!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
2 points today and my weekly challenge point, too! Yay!

Today has been amazing. I feel really good (I love DDR you guys, you have no idea). Hubbs rewarded my efforts today by getting me a present. Teehee! Going to weigh-in tomorrow, finally. Then I'll get to establish myself and really figure this thing out. I am unstoppable!

That's the attitude, Yurusumaji!  Good luck with your weigh-in :)

I'm still pushing myself to keep up the challenge from the first week and try new things.  On Thursday I bought some dried cherries ( I love cherries but have never tried them dried before).  They are okay... I'd rather have raisins but apparently they are high in fibe (which I struggle to get enough of) so I'm eating a few every day until I get a taste for them.

I've been for a big walk through the forest again today with hubby and the dog.  I won't tally my points until I go to bed though, just incase I get the choclate munchies and lose my eating point.  So far so good though...

I'm off to have a shower now.  I'll say my three positives to myself while I'm in there :)

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
LOL shorties. My husband tells people his wife is "fun-sized".  :lol:

Fun size! Love it  ;)

I'm trucking on... I was lying on the floor earlier, about to do my crunchies, and thinking 'oh... can I be bothered?' But then Jimi Hendrix's 'Foxy Lady' came on my music shuffle, and I got way motivated. Heck yeah! I wanna be a foxy lady!! I then did 100 crunchies in one go - my best in one go yet, and did another 50 in between my other exercises which are also slowly increasing in quantity  :)

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend  :)

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
0 for today. :sigh:

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
LOL shorties. My husband tells people his wife is "fun-sized".  :lol:

Fun size! Love it  ;)

I'm trucking on... I was lying on the floor earlier, about to do my crunchies, and thinking 'oh... can I be bothered?' But then Jimi Hendrix's 'Foxy Lady' came on my music shuffle, and I got way motivated. Heck yeah! I wanna be a foxy lady!! I then did 100 crunchies in one go - my best in one go yet, and did another 50 in between my other exercises which are also slowly increasing in quantity  :)

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend  :)

Go you!!  Foxy lady *wolf whistles*

Posted by Hyenacub:
0 for today.

Oh no.  What went wrong, Hyenacub?  I had a 0 day back in week one so I know how it feels.  This is a long journey though so just pick things back up again tomorrow and you will be back on track again :hug:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 01:29:53 AM by kiwimlp »

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
My last 3 things list for the week!

1. I look beautiful in my wedding dress.
2. I like that my left eye is darker than my right.
3. I managed to make the most perfect guy fall in love with me by typing, so my personality has to be pretty alright!

I'm going to hit the shower and go into town, we've got a rare break in the weather today, and the rest of the week is scheduled for more rain!
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Okay, it's almost 11pm so I think it's safe to tally my points for the day.  1 for eating and 1 for exercise = 2 for the day :)

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
alright yesterday was a 1 point day.. idk.. been sad lately mostly due to having no friends in the area. I'm very much a social person and it's been about 2 weeks without friends. Doing better today.. slept it off apparently.

Last set of 3:
1. I love to learn, I see so many just give up.
2. I kind of know my way around a computer, getting better with tech stuff all the time
3. I'm proud of myself for giving up soda :D
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
Got my 2 points and been eating pretty well  :cheer:

My three thigns are:
-I'm clever
-Eloquent
-Kind (when I want to be :P)

Anyone know any good low cal sugary things? I have a hard time resisting sugar and unfortunately a lot of those items are suuupper high in calories.

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
^ I have a ridiculously sweet tooth, Rhini, so maybe I can help you.. ^.^

Tic tacs are 2 cals each.
Pixy Stix are 8 cals each.
Pop Rocks, around 25 cals.
Marshmallow Fluff is a godsend - 40 cals in two tablespoons!
There's about 28 cals in a chupa chup lollipop.
Airheads, 60 cals per stick.
Cherryheads, 90 cals in a pack.
Marshmallows are often fat-free.
Sugar-free sweeties and sweeteners in your drinks instead of sugar tend to have under 5 cals!
Bubblegum / sugar free gum often tend to be really low cal also.

If you're craving chocolate, I recommend trying a few squares of dark choc instead of milk. It contains antioxidants and is much better for you! As an alternative, why not try fruity ice lollies? Or frozen grapes?
Fight like a girl..

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
sigh sometimes ppl are so rude havering the TV so loud it wakes you up when you sleep with 2 fans and 2 pillows over your head in a room separate from the t with the door closed is too much any ways wake up early today to early with howtired i am from the mono

three things i like about my self
my interest in the supernatural
how well i know myself
my love of animals

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
I'm going to start with my three things, 'cause I need a boost, I'm feeling rather down and don't know why.

1. I'm creative
2. I'm funny
3. I'm full of Love
(4.) I don't give up - wanted this to be one of the three, but wasn't sure it would count. Trying to remind myself, 'cause I'm wanting to.

I think I lost some weight this week, maybe. Last night I got on the scale and it said 188, no change, which is not bad, but this morning it said 186, so I'm gonna go with that! Lol

I've been eating pretty well, actually, I think. Lots better than I was, anyway. Lots of salad and fruit (mmmmm . . . watermelon!) but I'm still trying to get a handle on the exercise. There are just SO many things that need to be done, and I at least need a clean space on the floor, and the weather isn't cooperating, and I am just full of excuses, aren't I?

Oh my goodness!! I WANT A CHEESEBURGER!!! and cake, large quantities of cake.  :cry:

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Kiwi, just had a blah day.  Fighting my depression, unmotivated.  Bleh.  Yeah today should be better I hope. 

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline lemontwist

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Sorry I've been gone! My friends were here for several days and I ate like crap the whole time haha, but I got a lot of exercise. I'll have to calculate my points later, I forgot to keep track.

My second list of three things:

1. I have an awesome sense of humor
2. I'm getting more and more in shape every day now that I'm caring for my body
3. I think for myself

:)
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Kiwi, just had a blah day.  Fighting my depression, unmotivated.  Bleh.  Yeah today should be better I hope. 

:hug:  It's so easy to have down days when you are trying to lose weight. I know eating a block of chocloate certainly makes me feel better - but it's only temporary, and then I have to cope with the weight gain. 

If it's sunny where you live try to get out for a walk, or even sit somewere quite and just enjoy the warmth on your skin.  Goid luck :)

LeighAnnApanites, I hear you on the cake! 

Post Merge: June 30, 2012, 04:43:05 PM

It's sunny, but blinking cold here today.  Hubby and I are taking the dog for a walk through the forest again soon.  Hubby usually won't walk (he's tall and slim so why would he?) but we have the inlaws dog staying with us until the end of July and he needs to be exercised.  I would be struggling a lot more if I had to go walking by myself, so I am making the most of it at the moment.  After July will be harder but at least then we are mostly through winter.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 04:43:05 PM by kiwimlp »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal