collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89258 times)

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Glad you had a great day, Surfstar!  I didn't do much for exercise, though my day's not over yet, but I have eaten well so I have one point.  Tomorrow I will be getting all sorts of exercise; Mom and I are going to a water park. : D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Day2
1 point for walking, wii dance game, and my piano.

I snuck an extra snack and not a good one so no point for me...this is the one habit i want and need to break...arg....tomorrow is another day.

I am going to try and maintain a list of positives i say a day. Today was i have kiler legs...said it into a mirror 3 times and it made myday....try it out...i will try a detox tea see if my stomach will feel better from it

Way to go day 2
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

rayechu

• Trade Count: (0)
2 point day for me!
Breakfast was an apple & peanut butter and some raisins
Lunch was half a chicken breast, the leftover couscous, sugar snap peas and a pluot
Dinner was a wrap with chicken, avocado, spinach, turnips, and feta cheese
Dessert is a sweet potato with honey and cinnamon

I exercised on my bike for 72 minutes and biked 20 miles today. I thought my legs would be sore but instead they feel great!

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
walked ate a lovely tortilla with tomatoes pork lettuce and ittalain dressing and woke up early im on fire today!!!!

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
Today hasn't  been a good day, but that's because I'm having a bad day in general. Well the last two hours have been horrible anyway... :(
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
:hug: for Sparkles

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
I didn't have such a great day today.  I went for a town walk for about 40 minutes but then I got back to work and at about 4pm I got the chocolate munchies.  I had a handfull of M&Ms as well as 4 chocolate thins.  Darn :(

Oh well, one point for exercise.  I will pick things back up again tomorrow.

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
:hug: for Sparkles

Thank you! ^_^
I'm writting out my routine etc, I have a feeling this week won't be the best but next week will be better.
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Yesterday was a one point day for me. I ate really well, but got hardly any exercise. I had work all day then went straight to class last night and by the time I got home I was done in. But today is trampoline day! So I'll get an extra point :)

Huge congrats to everyone! We're all really trying and even if we only get half a point, it's still better than no points at all, right? It's strange how addictive food can be. You can be addicted to eating and addicted to not eating. I think it's a symptom of our modern lifestyle. I doubt our primitive ancestors had these kinds of problems.
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Meeeeeh yesterday was okay for me. I tried to eat healthy. Got a sub for lunch and only ate it with half the bread. Small portion of veggie lasagna for dinner. Then my boyfriend whipped out a frosty he had gotten for me :( So much for that D; I didn't get as much exercise as I hoped for either. We went on a 20 minute walk and did other various exercises. Nothing to really write home about. So I guess I'll give myself .5 for each for the day for a total of 1 point x3

And as for the mascot what do you guys think of making her symbol like a TAF symbol up her side. And take off the wings? :3 I'm glad everyone likes her so far!
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Today has been good so far, breakfast pepped me up for my first driving lesson in 4 months, and for lunch I chose to have a jacket potato with cheese, rather than crumpets and chocolate spread like I would normally have. Much more filling, less calories and because I can't bolt it down, I don't feel sick after :)

Rogan's already been walked, so I'll wait for my lunch to settle then do my Yoga. Looks like another 2 point day so far!
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
I feel like today is going to be a good day. I think I figured out what I want to do for the challenge. I got EA Active for the Wii fit a looong time ago, but I never really used it. I decided today I am going to start the 30 day challenge and try my best to stick to it.
I already got my morning workout in with the Wii and I will probably be doing another workout later today.
Now I just have to make sure I eat right today.  ^.^

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile

And as for the mascot what do you guys think of making her symbol like a TAF symbol up her side. And take off the wings? :3 I'm glad everyone likes her so far!

I think making her a TAF is an awesome idea! And just a jump rope without wings would look better like that I think. Just don't get rid of her pegasus wings!
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
Yesterday is a 1.5 day for me.. got my food intake right but I only went grocery shopping and got my min amount of exercise. Half point for not doing more! Today should be better, I'll be running errands and getting my new desktop!!

Fighting the period munchies though...
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline cuddlebuggy

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Day one, 0 points. Total nonstarter here.
Day two, 1 point for eating.
Day three, 2 points! Took the kids to the waterpark and spent 7 hours there, climbing stairs and swimming! Plus we packed a picnic!
Today I am sore but off to a good start. Traded in my morning coffee and cream for a large, hot white tea and had oatmeal with apples. Thinking I will be setting the timer and working out 20 minutes at a time throughout the day starting with some yoga!
I got a dummies book for Tai Chi from the library last week! I shall accept your challenge and try it myself!

Thanks to Whippetluv for my sig representing my two girls!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal