collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89264 times)

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
Walk in the rain! : D  I love rain.  It's storming out now in fact! : D

I like to dance in the rain too. I often break out into "Singing in the Rain"

silverskimmer @ Yay! I'm glad you've been feeling better. Celebrate away =) Once again, life happens - as long as that's not your normal day then we're all allowed to celebrate at times!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Teaser picks so help me out...i would not mind a random pick..because we do not know what will be in our box.....or like a pick of an eye...but i like something to keep me going.....i have a picture of a major g4 buy if i reach my goal weight.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
I want to do this so I can look slamming for my wedding .:)

Your Username: Storydreamer

Your GOALS:

I'd like to lose 60 lbs by December.  I'd be happy with getting down 30 lbs or more to a healthy weight. And also getting toned. 

Do something active at least twice a week.

Watch my calories and keep track of them.

Cut out a lot of sugar (might help my headaches)

Your PLAN:

1250-1500 calories a day. All tracked in Lose It! iphone app. (amazing. this thing helped me lose 50 lbs before)

I'll continue planning all our meals like always, and mix in more fruits and veggies. Maybe one vegan meal a week.

Prepare HEALTHY snacks for work and stop just grabbing a candy bar at the store on the way to work.

Eat breakfast at home at least 3 days out of the week.

I'll be walking, tennis, might join a gym for water aerobics, spinning.

Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
I think teasers or little reminder pictures as we go along would be really helpful. Even if it is a teaser for someone else's prizes I think it would be exciting to see.
I over ate a little today. My mom surprised me by bringing home a whole box of cheese bread for me. I hadn't gave into food indulgences for a little bit, but cheese bread is my weakness. D: Good thing I plan to go hang out with a friend tomorrow and it seems like we always go for a long walk when we hang out. I am so excited for this to start up tomorrow!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Actually it starts Saturday.  C:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
I have a date timer on my phone....so daily numbers will keep us on track:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
Woo! Then Teaser pics it shall be. I figured I would do a lot of fun things, but enough so that there is still a little bit of surprise at the end.

I was also hoping that the weekly challenges would help to keep people motivated =0)

Post Merge: June 14, 2012, 07:26:11 PM

I want to do this so I can look slamming for my wedding . :)

Congrats! That's definitely a good reason to want to get healthy =)

ZettaMomo

Actually it starts Saturday.  C:
Oh. I thought I read it started the 15th.
 :think:
Thanks for pointing that out.

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Oooh I want to do this really bad since I recently started dieting again! Wow I have no idea why it posted in tiny text...lemme fix that really quick.

Username:Madhatterda
Goals:
- I plan to lose at least twenty pounds ( I would prefer thirty, but trying to be realistic)
-Develope a new eating style that I can stick with and find an exercise routine schedule.

Plan
I plan to cut back on my eating of carbs, dairy and red meats. I would like to replace them with more veggies, fruits and whole grains.

-I'm not a huge exercise person, but I did belly dance a lot before I moved this year. I plan to start dancing again I hope at least an hour a day (I might have to cut down when I start teaching again in August)

-stick with my weight watchers points ect (I signed up a while ago)

« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 07:40:43 PM by madhatterda »
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

ZettaMomo

Woo! Then Teaser pics it shall be. I figured I would do a lot of fun things, but enough so that there is still a little bit of surprise at the end.

I was also hoping that the weekly challenges would help to keep people motivated =0)
I do like surprises.
 :silly:

And I am really looking forward to what you will do for the weekly challenges.
I think they will help to keep people involved and give them new things to try out.

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
I'm actually really excited about the weekly challenges. I can't even imagine what kind of things they will be. Also, there was walking in the rain talk about a page back? I say do it! XD If it is raining no one can keep me inside, though the best is going out for a bike ride in the rain. I always come back soaked to the bone, lol.

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Wow this thread moves fast!  hyenacub, Taxel, Rhini, Shockponie (and probably a few others who I have not mentioned), I really felt for you all reading your posts.  While I don't have quite as much weight to lose I totally understand the feelings of self-loathing some of you mentioned.  What I do now that I've started losing weight, is whenever I get down on myself (at least once a day lately) is I say to myself, 'hey, at least I'm not as big as I was yesterday'. I also tell myself, 'hey, you've lost XXX amount of weight, don't beat yourself up!'

Try this mantra, I swear it works!!  And keep plugging.  I always get frustrated because I want to be Elle McPherson slim overnight but in reality it takes weeks and weeks of dedication to shed a large amount of weight (and I'm probably never going to look like Elle McPherson anyway!)

Today I have eaten well so far.  I am working late though and the last two times I have worked late I have raided my bag of M&M's (that I keep in my draw to have 5 a day) in a big way.  This time I took out five and then left the shop while my brother hid the rest!  LOL.  I will not break my diet.

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Haha hiding them works!

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
^ yes.  It was a sucess for me tonight.  Losing weight is as much about learning your triggers as it is will-power.  I had 4 pieces of chocolate after dinner tonight but I'm pretty confident it should fit in alright with todays 'points'.  Gotta treat myself a little :)

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
-I'm not a huge exercise person, but I did belly dance a lot before I moved this year. I plan to start dancing again I hope at least an hour a day (I might have to cut down when I start teaching again in August)

Woo, another belly dancer! I haven't done it in years, but I loved it when I did. Would love to pick it up again.

Yesterday my husband and I went out exploring and we happened upon a small arcade inside a local mall. Of course, they had a DDR machine. That poor machine was old as dirt and the back-lighting for the screen was shot, so I could barely see. That said, I beat Daikenkai on Standard for the first time in 2 years! I was barely able to stand afterwards, but I was so happy that I did it. :accomplished:

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal