collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 92007 times)

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
I've had new inspiration to get me off sodas and to drink more water a couple nights ago i woke up in the middle of the night dehydrated and sick since then I've only had 1 soda

Offline stopxmotion

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Support independent film!
    • View Profile
Well, I got some fun news. I have a puppy now, so I will be running / playing outside to tire him out before I go into work-- and when I get back from work... so I finally will be doing something more active then yoga. :D I will continue yoga too <3 This is really a great step for me.

Congrats! This will be me in a couple weeks too. Puppies are great exercise partners!
Post some pics!!
Two more little devils jumped over the wall.
Saying turn her out father, she'll murder us all.
To my fal-de-ral little law-day.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
I feel for eveyone who is living with the intense heat at the moment.  I walked down the hill to work today and had to be careful not to slip on ice!  It it's not one extreme it the other.

Offline stopxmotion

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
I've lived in Nevada and Texas my whole life so I'm used to 100 degree summers being a normal thing.
It's weird to me that a hot day is a big cautionary news story here in Chicago.. I'm just like YES FINALLY. *runs out to play*

Snow and ice is what keeps me inside!  :brr:

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
stopmotion...I'm poriginally from Arizona, and I hear ya!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
I've been struck today by the fact that although it's been at least 10 degrees cooler today that over the weekend, the humidity has been a lot higher, so I find it more uncomfortable. (And I LIKE heat and humidity!)

So here's  my update. (Hmmm . . . not being as short as I'd hoped. Sorry.)

I finally organized my points and have them written down in one place and not on random scraps of paper. Provided I don't go crazy on the rest of the pizza here, I'll have two points for today. That'll be a total of 24, which is better than I expected.

I've known for a long time that a lot of my eating is emotional, or comfort eating. I've only been eating when I'm hungry recently, except for tonight I ate a salad I didn't really want because I had already made it up and it had dressing on it and I didn't want to waste it, even though I was already full. But, if I'm going to eat when I'm not hungry, a salad is probably the best possible choice. So that's good. I am going to add a requirement that I'll drink a glass of water a day to my eating plan.

I've decided, since tomorrow is a holiday and I've been craving less healthy food for so long, and done such a good job of not eating it, tomorrow I'm going to eat whatever the heck I want. All day. Whatever. Then I'll probably feel yucky and bloated and not want to do it again anytime soon. Having decided that made it easier to not buy junk in the grocery store, even though I ended up being hungry while I was there.

It great to see how well everyone is doing. Even when we're not doing as well as we hope, we're still working hard and making progress and that's what'll get us there! Go us! :cheer:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
1 point today...ate great but being a lazy but...with late music lessons on tue i might need to adjust those days:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
UGH mowed grass with manual mower in hot weather.  lol  So one point for exercise.  Not for eating.  C:

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
2 points today! I walked soooooooo soooooooo much and my ankles are not happy with me but it was awesome haha. And I ate better than I have been lately so, yay!
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Got my 2 points for today and wrote why and how I felt about what I was eating (for the challenge, should we post all of this?) I am also going to claim my point for exercise... It was only 15 minutes but here is the thing. I know better than to try and do cardio exercising at home!!! We have really high ceilings but the fan and light fixture hang down a bit and I am really tall and have long arms. So here I am really getting into the dance video I was working out with and my hand (plus I am a klutz) hits the light pull chain and it swings up into the fan, which was on. Well the fan caught the pull chain and throws it extremely hard into one of the globes covering the light bulb and broke it, spitting glass all over the living room and me... Well lesson learned no cardio at home, do yoga at home!!!

Offline stopxmotion

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Finally a 2 point day. I did great. Walked a little over 2 miles in the heat and I think I  sweated off a few pounds lol. Also not too many distractions so I got a bit work done. And now I'm craving carrots so I'm off to munch on some, yay.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
My challenge writing:  I am eating oatmeal at 1:12am after getting off of work.  I work at a my uncle's firework stand in the evenings and tonight went later since it has been slow.  Anyway, I ate at my normal supper time but since that was about 6 hours ago I was hungry when I got home.  I was also hungry at dinner time and of course breakfast.  lunch I believe I was hungry then too but not sure.  I often eat when I am hungry so that is good.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
I managed to squeeze in a walk today.  Only 25 minutes though because that was all I could spare.  I think it still qualifies for a point though because there were stairs and hills and I got out of breath.  Eating well too.  Trying to think more about what I eat, but really I am doing that already so no huge changes to make. 

2 points :)

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I had a good day too!

First up - mum-in-law took the kids for the day!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cheer: :joy: :straw: :hifive: :cheer: :joy: :beerchug: :banana:  :cheer:

.... oops... was that a little toooo excited?  ;) :lol: Anyway...

I used my time to do a massive walk, power styles! I walked to hubby's work. It took 35mins up and down hills, then we bought a healthy lunch together (got him out of the office too which was a bonus) and then I walked home again. I did my work out a little later in the day, and I ate REALLY well too! Porridge for brekkie, I did have one cookie with mum in law over a cuppa when she picked up the kids, filled roll for lunch, and nothing more to eat until dinner and nothing since. And as I was packing up the Bolognese leftovers I very nearly scooped up a couple of extra strands of spaghetti pasta to scoff down, when I stopped! And thought to myself... WHY I am doing this?! I'm just being greedy and DON'T need it. So, I put them down!

:) :)

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
^ LOL.  So you were rather happy that MIL took the kids?

Good going on a great productive day :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal